Search for One x One Role-Plays

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Search for One x One Role-Plays

Postby Wolfe » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:59 pm

Hello there!

The name's Wolfe. It's a nickname I've been going by since my Freshman year of high school, and has never faded away. But, of course, I'm here to find some good One x Ones. For the most part, I have found RPs to be few and far between these days, usually my partner going inactive. I try not to do this, but usually, I can get carried away with real life, and my family, so if this happens, please bug the crap out of me! I'm not responding because I don't enjoy the RP, but because I've grown busy.

I consider myself semi-literate. However, I am also a very experienced RPer, considering I have been doing this sort of thing, going on seventeen years now. I would say, I'm a descriptive writer, making sure my partner knows exactly what my character/characters are doing. With this said, I usually write between four to eight paragraphs each response. This, also depends on how much my partner gives me; and I can mirror. However, if the RP has really struck my muse, I will dish out more replies, and they will be somewhat lengthy.
I don't expect my RP partner/partners to do the same. Please don't feel like you must mirror my reply lengths, as I have been told, sometimes they become intimidating, and people just end up not replying to me. This is how I RP, and I will not change my style. I'm sorry if this is of any inconvenience.

As far as characters go, I play both genders well. Seeing as I have a handful of each gender, I would suppose I would have to be. A note on my characters, just like my writing style, I will not change them for anything. I have worked hard to develop them, and their personalities/back stories/etc. I would never ask my partner to change something about their character, so please, don't expect any massive changes to any of my characters, unless they are new and in need of tuning.
I have a problem with only sticking to one character during an RP. I usually have two or three mains, with many others popping in here and there as sides, just to keep the RP fresh and flowing. I don't except the same, just expect it from me.
Relationship-wise, I am only experienced in MxF pairings. I have nothing against MxM or FxF, but I lack the experienced for these types of relationships. I'm apologize for this, and I have been chewed out because of it, I'm just uncomfortable with them. Again, I would never want my RP partner to feel uncomfortable with a situation, so I usually try to set out all the basics on the table, just so there will be no confusion later on.

I enjoy many things in an RP. This includes drama, adventure, action, romance, violence; all of course, following under the sites rules and regulations. However, I will not do any kind of "Love at first sight" type romances, as I feel it leaves much to be desired. I enjoy having my characters to interact with someone, to see if they are compatible, before even trying to start up a romantic relationship. There can be small loop holes in these types of situations; for example: If we were doing a fantasy based RP, and our characters were set up for an arranged marriage. That, I would have no issue with.

I enjoy getting to know my RP partners, so I usually have some sort of PM going, just to do some friendly chatting. I also love feedback, as this helps with forming a good plot, character development, etc.

Well, I think that covers all my do and don't's. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask in a PM. Now, onto the fun stuff!

Things I am interested in:
-Supernatural: Yes, the CW television show with the Winchester brothers! This can be anything from just Cannons, to OCs, or a mixture of the two. (<---- This of late, has been my muse!)
-Pokemon (I have a plot idea for this.)
-Skyrim (Also, have a plot idea for this.)
-Dragon Age
-Darksiders
-Vampires/Werewolves: To clear this up, I would love this to be on the lines of something like Underworld, Van Helsing, J.R Ward's novels: The Black Dagger Brotherhood, or Anne Rice's novels: The Vampire Chronicles. This is usually along the lines of how my vamps and werewolves are set up.
-Animals: I do have many different canine and equine characters. However, I have rather grown out of this, and most are left on the back burner. Most are not realistic, and have some sort of supernatural gift or power.
-Fantasy: I enjoy fantasy! Probably my favorite genre, and yet, all the RPs of this sort I get involved in, become inactive, or simply, die over time. A plot is a must, for this, I would think. Lord of the Rings style or, well, anything would just be great, as long as we can come up with a great plot.
-The Mortal Instruments: I've only read up to the third book, City of Glass. If someone is willing to do one of these with me, please no spoilers!
-Dragon Ball Z

Things I would love to try:
-Assassin's Creed: Never done one before, but I just finished Black Flag, and I'm in a rather pirate-y mood. I've played all the games, except for the third one.
-Eldemore: Seeing as I'm new, I don't know much about the world, but I would love too. I've been reading up on the lore and the places, but I would need someone with some patience and a willingness to help me learn more about the world of Eldemore, for this to work.
-Apocalyptic World: I've never done this, but it sounds rather fun.
-The Avengers: Again, I've never done one.. but I'm a Marvel geek, and love the movie (also Thor)... I adore Loki, and have a rather, strange obsession with him. Don't judge me! xD
-Harry Potter: I'd probably fail at this.. but, read all the books, seen all the movies. Seems like it would be fun, I wouldn't know, never done one.
-Horror: I love everything horror. This genre is, my all time, favorite and I usually sit around watching creepy movies or reading scary stories. Seems like it would be something fun, possibly on the lines of something like Dead Space or Silent Hill (I've played both Dead Space games, but have little experience with anything Silent Hill. But, they are creepy, and I adore creepy!)

Also, I'm always up for trying new things. Just toss me a PM with a suggestion and we can go from there.

Things I won't do:
-Twilight: I've read the books and have seen the movies, but I never really was in to them. The vampires, to me, just aren't vampires... and the werewolves are more like shapeshifters then anyone affected by Lycanthropy. So, yeah... just not my cup of tea.
-School/Family settings: I use RPing to escape from the real world. And, I just find this rather boring, unless you want to do some sort of Pokemon Academy, Harry Potter like world, or something fantasy based. Ok... just no normal people, I suppose. Lol!

Hope I didn't scare you guys off. But, I think that's about it. If I think of anything else, I'll edit this. If you see anything that interests you, or have any questions for me, please just drop me a PM!

~Wolfe
Last edited by Wolfe on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfe

Postby Coyote » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Yo!
Hey, Guys. I'm Kai, like kite, but without the 't'. I'm sure you've guessed by now that I'm in search some nice one-on-one or group role plays. I'd be happy to help make a public role play with you, or do a one-on-one. Please don't hesitate to PM me. I'm pretty easy to get along with. (At least, I think so, but what do I know?)

About Me
1. I consider myself semi-literate to literate. I've played in all sorts of circumstances and my level tends to reflect my surroundings a bit, like many. In general, I'm semi-literate in the presence of one-liners and literate in the presence of higher (semi+) literacy.
2. As far as post length, I'll dish out a good paragraph at least. I'll usually give two or three paragraphs per character, but nothing like a whole book for each reply. I'm excellent at description and the use of imagery, so I find that I do not need to use as many words in order to create some nice literature for you.
3. The all-important activity! I'm online daily and you can usually expect a reply once a day. Sometimes I might get busy and skip a day, and other times I might give you two or three, but you can expect one a day. Feel free to PM me if I haven't replied in awhile. I try very hard not to disappear, but I'm only human and might make a mistake. (Note: I'm slow at creating characters. It might take a few days to get going, but after that I'll be much more consistent. I'm happy to update you regularly on my progress.)
4. Characters? You're in luck. I play both males and females, and typically use an even or slightly male-heavy cast, but always with one female somewhere in there. I'm fine with all sexualities and will likely play characters that are not straight unless it really makes you uncomfortable. I love to let relationships develop throughout the role play, meaning that even though one of my characters has a crush on one of yours, I don't expect them to end up together. In fact, rejections are just as interesting as romances, in my opinion. On that note, I'm also willing to kill off characters.

My Prospective Partner
I'm not choosy when it comes to partners, so don't worry if you don't meet all of these. If it's vital, I'll say so.
1. Though I do have a preference for someone willing to type at least semi-literate paragraphs, it's ok if you prefer to write less. I just ask for your patience with me, since I'll give you paragraphs anyways and those take more time to write.
2. I'd like someone loyal in that they'll keep coming back. I don't mind waiting a few days for a reply. If you can keep up with three a week, I'll be fine with that. As long as you don't disappear on me!
3. I'd prefer it if you were willing to play multiple characters, both male and female. I just feel awkward when I get the idea I'm obligated to provide a love interest for your character, who will then ignore my other character(s). I don't mind doing it. Just share the love a little! If you don't care about romance then I don't care NEARLY so much about the number and gender of your characters.
4. Again, I'd appreciate it if you were alright with me playing diverse sexualities. It's ok if you don't want to yourself, though.

Plots I Like
1. I love animals, and will enjoy role plays about them. This includes dogs, wolves, warrior cats, fantasy creatures, zoos. Anything, really.
2. Pokemon have held my interest for many years. As a bonus, I like to use more unusual pokemon characters.
3. Fantasy humans are good too. This includes people in fantasy worlds, with powers, etc.
4. Creepy stuff is awesome. If you like to get down and dirty, wonderful! This includes horror and such, within reason. There are ways to write about scary things and not traumatize the reader, understand. I'm not breaking any rules over this stuff!

Plots I Dislike
1. I don't like to play regular humans. I already have a day-to-day life to experience, so I'd prefer to write about something more interesting. This excludes plots that put everyday people in unusual situations. I like homeless/gang and social experiment role plays.
2. Polygamy just makes me uncomfortable. If that's your life choice, that's fine, but role playing it is a bit too close to home for me to enjoy myself. So, no super-realistic horses or lions. I'll play the species, but not the game, if you get my drift.
3. With warrior cats being an exception, I dislike role plays based on movies, books, etc. Often, I don't know the world well enough to be confident that what I'm writing isn't butchering the original character or concept. Staying true to the cannons is important to me. That's why non-cannon role plays are a lot easier on me. I know my characters better than any others.
4. On that note, pre-made characters are a big no. Trust me, I'll create diverse and interesting characters that make sense for the situation. I don't need a pre-set personality or role to do that. In fact, it stifles my creativity and makes it difficult for me to 'get into' the role. If you have a request, that's another thing, but let me make my characters my own way. (Example: Could you make a villain? ...That sort of thing, I can do.)

Ideas
So, other than general topics, what plot ideas do I have? Good question! Here are a few ideas. I'm open to any that you might have as well. These are just summaries. I'd be happy to explain more details of you're interested.
1. There is a small group of homeless people from all walks of life that have joined together and treat one another as a family. Life is tough, but it gets even tougher when the local high school students start harassing them. Now they struggle to find enough to eat while avoid attracting too much attention on top of keeping an eye out for the nightly ambushes that are growing more and more frequent. If only they could fight back! But if the police get involved, things could get complicated. After all, when one is desperate, they may turn to theft.
2. For a time, the humans stopped coming and the sky was filled with fire. Then things became still, but the humans still did not come. After this apocalyptic scenerio has left humanity in ruins, this zoo of forgotten animals must escape from their damaged enclosures and fight for survival in the ruins of the city. Predator-prey drama, anyone?
3. A large pack of wolves once ruled these mountains with iron paws and steel hearts. None dared enter for fear of encountering the wolves, until the tiniest of foes turned the tables. A strange new virus swept through the pack, leaving it small and weak. So, the pack moved down from the mountain peaks to the foothills near a small town inhabited by humans and, more importantly, their canine companions. If all goes as planned, the wolves will be able to build themselves up to the great force they once were, but before that, they must win the hearts and minds of the local dogs. Only by uniting with their domesticated counterparts can the wolves survive.
4. I have an idea for a Soul Eater plot that would use both original characters and cannons. Rare exception here. I haven't worked out enough of the details to have a nice summary for you, but it would be fun. :)
5. During the day they are ordinary people scattered across the globe, but at night they enter the dream world for fantastical and surreal adventures together. Often within the dream, they encounter a nameless organization dedicated to the study of such phenomenon as these dreamwalkers, and must run or fight to avoid capture. After all, this is not a dream. It's so much more. This is another world, and these beings with the ability to travel through it and manipulate this place are its sole protectors.

'Later!
Thanks for reading! I hope to hear from you soon. :)
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby deleted_user_46850 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:35 pm

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

x
    x
      I'm looking for a semi-literate partner.
      I would love to do a video game rp,
      a Harry Potter or Percy Jackson rp,
      or a zombie apocalypse rp.
      I am open to other ideas, of course.
      Please PM me if you have questions.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥ life

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████

coding © desdémona.
deleted_user_46850

Postby Castiel » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:22 am

Hello!
I like rainbows.
Not that it's important....not at all...
About Me
-I've been RPing over a year now
-I can do one liners, semi lit(2 paragraphs approx), and lit, (3-4 paragraphs). Though the more literate it is, the higher the chances are of me enjoying and paying attention to it.
-I'd expect a post a day, if not more. If you need to go on vacation, just let me know. I appreciate pokes and like to poke if it's been a couple of days.
-I can RP M. Which in that case, we may have to move to emails. Threads are ok, but I feel odd being limited, even with the RP-13
-Emails suit me best. ^^ But to comply with rules, do NOT use a personal email
-I like fandom RPs, but I don't RP cannons, not that I mind if you do. XD
-I don't RP teen preg., FxF or incest. MxM on the other hand is fine. ^^
-I can RP male and female characters
-I like to RP some romance. XD
Topics/Plot
I want:
-Vampires
-MxM
-MLP FiM
-Percy Jackson
-Harry Potter
-The Mortal Instruments
-Lux
-Angel/Demon/Demon+Angel type of RP
-Vampire Academy(books)
-The Iron Fey
-The Blood of Eden
-Code Geass
-Anything not in the don't want list. XD
Don't Want:
-Werewolves/shape shifters
-Classical Post apocalypse
-FxF, incest
Castiel

Postby Saren » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:37 am

Hey there! I'm Saren.
I like mainly humanoid fantasy, and although I'm flexible with genders I prefer to play human females. However, I'm on a wolf RP site where I have only male characters. I prefer playing male animals. Also, I prefer straight couples. (Don't get me wrong, some of my best friends are gay, but if there are gay couples I must be a part of at least one straight couple.)
Oh, I'm a sucker for romance ;) and I can also play out slightly more mature scenes, but that would need to be taken to PM.
Just so you know straight up, I cannot code for the life of me. I can do simple things like bold, colour etc, so I could make a decently pretty form, but it wouldn't be stunning.
I'm good with either 1x1 or private group of three or four.

What I'm looking for; (in order of most->least wanted)
-An angel-and-demon RP. I have PMed someone and I may be doing it with them, but I'd be fine for having more than one of these.
-A steampunk-meets-dragons RP; I haven't really figured out a plot but it could be fun.
-Eldemorian/Eldemore RPs; I have two Direwolf Wardens and a Rune Bearer in the works, although they aren't official (yet). I'd love for them to meet your characters <3
-Something else with humanoids and dragons. Please note, I prefer when animals can't talk. Telepathy through a bond of some sort is okay, but I prefer when they're more like wild beasts who need to be tamed.
-An RP based on Philip Pullman's "His Dark Materials". I have read them all before but I'm rereading them and waiting until I can get the last one from the library, so no spoilers please!
-A shapeshifter RP; not awfully keen on this one as they always seem to die out, but could be good.

What you can expect;
-Fairly quick replies; if we're online at the same time I can get several replies a day. (I'm GMT+0; I live in Britain.)
-Even if we aren't online at the same time, I visit Eldemore every day, so it would be an everyday thing.
-I usually adjust to my partner, but I can write up to about 3 paragraphs per post, and I consider myself quite descriptive.
-I'm a native English speaker and as such I have a good grasp of the language: spelling, grammar etc. I can also throw in other languages, as I am quadrilingual- my characters tend to be bilingual.

And of course I'm open to suggestions for plots too :) I have more details about each plotline if a specific one takes your interest.
Oh, also, I'm good with either one or multiple characters per person.
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby mkairalla1 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Hey guys.. I'm quite new to this game, but I do have experience role playing. I'm very active and I usually post at least a paragraph. Sometimes less, sometimes more. I don't have the best spelling, pretty good grammar, and I can be counted on to keep the plot going. I post at least 4 times a day, but I don't post on vacations. I will alert the people I am with if I am going away as well. I don't go away often, but I usually only post later on in the day or at night.

I don't usually do 1x1 role plays, but if I find a good plot and a nice person to work with, I am all in.
I like these types of role plays:
Humans with powers
Anything fantasy
I'll do anything that is based on a book as long as I have read it.

I don't like doin role plays of:
Anything animal related.
School life
Realistic
Extreme romance.

I am good at role playing as both genders. Please message me if you would like to role play with me.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Orion » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:27 am

→A b o u t m e

Hello everyone! I'm Alice. I also
    go by the names breesia,
    To Live Is To Die and Alexx.
    I'm a female from Norway,
    so my timezone is probably
    a bit different than yours.
    I consider myself a semi literate
    role player.
    I write long, detailed replies, at the
    minimum length of one paragraph
    (It will all depend on what you write)
    I'll be able to reply many times
    a day, if I'm not too busy with work
    and school.

I won't make too many forms and
    stuff, because everything I write is
    written from a mobile phone, and
    it's hard to make good looking
    forms from a mobile. That also
    means that I won't be able to make
    any beautiful layouts for the RP
    threads, even though I love beautiful
    layouts. Sorry.
    I don't own a pc so there's
    nothing I can do about it. I can
    always give it a try, but I would
    prefer if my partner could fix all
    that stuff with forum threads, forms
    and layouts.
    I'll always try my best to use proper
    grammar and punctuation.
    I also expect you to do the same.

I'll try my best to use more advanced
    language, but English isn't my first
    language, so this is not easy for me.

I prefer to RP in a thread. But I will,
    however, RP with you over Email if
    needed, especially if we're RPing
    Metallica/Megadeth, so we can RP
    more mature romance and/or romance.

please do not make your
    character a "Mary Sue". It's
    so much more fun to RP
    with a character that has real
    personality, instead of a totally
    perfect, unrealistic being.

â–¶ Fantasy
    I've always loved fantasy. I would consider myself a
    more experienced role player when it comes to fantasy.
    Dragons, mytical creatures, gods, alternative universes,
    angels and demons.
    I love it.
â–¶Doctor Who
    I'd love to do a Doctor Who RP. I could be both Timelord, companion,
    alien. I could be anything, I just want to do a Doctor Who roleplay.
â–¶Narnia
    Narnia is maybe the fandom I've been in longest. I started
    to read the books when I was a little girl, and I've read them
    over and over again in many different languages.
â–¶Metallica and/or Megadeth (CRAVING!!! !!!)
    Metallica role plays are maybe my favorite thing. I'm very
    good at Metallica RP, and I've written a whole lot of Fan Fics
    on Metallica. The same goes for Megadeth. It could also be
    a crossover, like f. Example Metallica/Doctor Who.
â–¶Animals
    I love to RP animals, both realistic and fantasy. Especially
    wolves, foxes, big cats, cats, (canines and felines) but also
    birds.
â–¶The Lion King
    My interest in TLK has increased within the last few years.
    The older I get, the more I realise that I love TLK. I will RP
    both characters that already exists in The Lion King universe,
    and OC's. I
â–¶Human Roleplays
    I'm used to RP humans. Especially runaways, wanderlust,
    angst, romance, made up Bands and WW2. I can role play
    both with or without a plot, even though I prefer to have a
    plot to role play after.

â–¶Based on A Song
    It don't have to be a song I've heard before, but it has to be
    a song with meaningful lyrics. Please no 1D or Katy Perry
    and stuff. I understand that they can have good lyrics too,
    but I just won't do it to popular pop songs. I would like to
    do it to different rock/metal songs mostly. I can go with
    coldplay or images dragons if you have a good idea.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
╔══════════════❄══════════════╗
S o m e P e o p l e L i v e M o r eI n
2 0 Y e a r s
T h a n O t h e r D o I n 8 0
I t ' s N o t T h e T i m eT h a t M a t t e r s
i t ' s T h e P e r s o n

╚══════════════❄══════════════╝
Orion

Postby Tattered*Angel » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:39 am

Greetings!
Hello there I'm Tattered*Angel. I'm in search for a 1x1 role play. I am usually on at the minimum of once a day. I do have a life outside of the internet so I won't be constantly on, however I do keep in touch and replay as fast as I can. If I am to be absent for a while I will forewarn you. I write fan-fiction, so I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I can play ether gender in a role play if needed. I'm not a big fan of same sex couple role plays. Nothing wrong with them at all, I just feel a bit uncomfortable. Now here is some more info on the 1x1:

What I can give you:
    -Activity: If I'm not on for a large amount of time I will do small check in's
    -Simi-lit: As I said before, I'm slowly working in my writing skills
    -Grammar/punctuation: I will try my best. I do use an IPad so sometimes autocorrect fails me
    -Chatting: I don't mind friendly chatting.
    -Interesting: Why would you Role play something boring? I have ideas, so plot twist are no problem
    -Willing: I'm willing to try some stuff out and mash up ideas

What I need from you:
-Activity: I need you to be active and respond
-Simi-lit: Nothing to intense, all I'm asking for is the minimum of 4 sentences
-Grammar/punctuation: We're not all prefect, just give an attempt
-Chatting: It would be nice to talk to you out of role play
-Interesting:Yes I have ideas, but I can't come up with it all on my own
-Willing:Be willing to try new things and work together

What I will and won't do:
[✔]Eldemore
[✗]Gay/Lesbian role plays(I just feel uncomfortable rping them)
[✗]Emo role plays
[✔]Insane Asylum
[✗]Slave
[✗]Fish
[✔]Kidnapping
[✔]Warriors
[✗]Hunger Games
[✔]Dogs/wolves
[✔]Divergent
[✗]Horse Riding
[✔]Maximum Ride
[✔]Powers
[✗]Teen Pregnancy
[✗]Strictly Romance based
[✔]X-Men
[✔]Avengers
Pet's name: Zack
"Running to meet death? I am no hurry to meet him. Alas I've met him thousands of times before"

"My Tears is Burning Me.
The Devil Is Helping Me.
Death is Coming .
The Hell is waiting For Me .
The Lord of Evil Step Down From The Hell To Welcome Me . The Lord of Hell Is Now Me .
My Dark Mind Is Controlling All the dark now .
"
Tattered*Angel

Postby Ticklicous » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:00 pm

What I Seek:
-Activity; As in at least one post a week. Nuf said.
-Literate; Please, a minimum of 2 paragraphs with correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

What you can expect from me:
-Active; I can easily post at least three times a day if I am not terribly busy.
-Friendly; I love to just do chats a lot too, like ooc. So expect some random conversations in PM mainly.
-Plots; My plots are always open ended which can easily allow us to make a lasting RP without trying to drag it out until the end. X3

What I Like:
(Things with a * are especially liked, with two *s is loved.)
-Romance**
-Fantasy
-Dinosaurs*
-Realistic Animals
-Fantasy Animals
-Anime/Manga
-Pokemon
-Warriors
-Powers/Shifters
-Fantasy Battles/Wars

What I Dislike:
-Apocalypse/Disease/Etc.
-Weres/Vamps; Too mainstream. >_>
-Real Life
-Asylums
-Schools/Boarding Schools

So, yeah that's me. If you wanna RP then please PM me. :3 I am always good for a fun plot.
Last edited by Ticklicous on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ticklicous

Postby Bat » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:21 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Bat and I am here looking for a one on one partner!

About Me
-So the first thing you need to learn about me, is that I'm very laid back and flexible.
-I consider myself a 'mirror' partner (match up the length of my partner's posts), but my literacy level can be a few lines to a 6+ paragraphs.
-My grammar is pretty good, but sometimes I have bad days like everyone else!
-I prefer email (no personal emails as the rules stated!). But I can do pm or thread.
-I like to make my RPs pg-13, and even M (talk to me in details about this)
-I am one everyday.
-Basically, if you are somewhat similar, we'll get along fine :)

What I Like
-LGBT! Just warning you, if you are not comfortable with this topic, I'm not the person right for you. I'm currently craving FxF and MxM
-Realistic Human scenarios (I can elaborate in PM)
-Angel x Demon (This is so much fun omg)
-Fandoms (Supernatural, The Hobbit, Sherlock, Homestuck, Hannibal)
-Anime (APH, Free!, Dangan Ronpa, Attack on Titan)
-Cross overs and AUs
-Horror/Creepy things/Creepypasta
-Basically anything!

Bat

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's