Search for One x One Role-Plays

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Search for One x One Role-Plays

Postby Dauntless » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:56 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Hello everyone! I am Dauntless, and I am a semi-lit to literate
roleplayer. I am very active, and have a lot of time on my hands
so don't worry about activity. I expect you to be very active too.

WHAT I WANT TO DO

Boy x Boy - Human x Supernatural - Slave x Dominance
I would play Human or Slave.

Elementals
Maybe so Boy x Boy romance. I would play water or ice.

Angel x Demon - Boy x Boy
I would want to play Angel. Not sure if I like these or not.

Eldemore Based
I am still studying the lore to Eldemore, but I wouldn't mind a roleplay.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Dauntless

Postby turtle » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Hello there fellow users looking for a roleplay, my name is turtle and I am looking for a 1x1 roleplay c: Now, I suppose you want to know a bit about me as a roleplayer so I am going to list a few things. The first thing I would like to say is that I do have school and I have some very challenging classes this semester and therefore am looking only for one or two roleplays to partake in. In addition to this some days I may only be able to get in one reply a day. I will try my very best to reply as many times a day as I can however please understand that if I have a huge test to study for or an assignment I won't be able to. I will try my best to let you know when I have something big to do and won't be able to be on as much. I consider myself to be a literate roleplayer who can consistently post around five or more paragraphs per post. That being said I am currently looking for some semi-literate [around 2-4ish paragraphs per post] as that will be easier to keep up with given my current situation c: I am a mirror poster and will type as much or more than you give me, rarely ever less unless I am suffering from writers block. I enjoy roleplaying both over PM and on the forum so this is completely up to you. I have good grammar and punctuation and I'm good with spelling although I am usually on my phone so I may make some mistakes. I can play both genders and as many characters as needed. Romance wise I mostly only do mxm as that is what I enjoy roleplaying the most however I will also do mxf if it is the plot is really good. Please specify which one you would like when messaging me c: I enjoy speaking OOC and am quite friendly. I promise I don't bite so you can talk to me, I like getting to know my roleplay partners xD

What I'd Like To Roleplay [in order from most wanted to least
âž³ Post Apocalyptic Roleplay
To clarify this I do not want something with zombies. I would simply like a roleplay where society as we know it has crumbled and now out characters must fight to survive. Preferably with some sort of fantasy twist.
âž³ Elder Scrolls [Preferably Skyrim] Based Roleplay
Could follow the plot of the game if you would like however I would like it if we could just use the setting and create our own plot around it c:
âž³ Eldemore Roleplay
I would love to attempt and Eldemore based roleplay although if you would like to do this with me please have patience. I have read all of the threads on lore and whatnot but I may be a bit rusty when it comes to roleplaying it.

I do not have a lot on my list because as I said I'm only looking for very few roleplays however please feel free to suggest something that is no on the list. I have been roleplaying for a very long time and I have seen and done it all so if you have a suggestion outside of the list above please feel free to suggest it to me c: The only things I would like to avoid are animal roleplays and realistic roleplays simply because I'm just not up to them at the moment c:

Thank you very much for reading through that and possibly considering me as a roleplay partner. I'd love to hear from you so shoot me a PM if you're interested <3 c:

photo belongs to original creator
turtle

Postby Runaway » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Hi there! I am looking for a simple rp ^-=-^ I try very had to use grammar,spelling.ect. It bites me in the butt ;.;
I also try to post at least 7 lines. I do get busy some days but once a day post i can try for.

I am looking for a role play with My oc, He is male with no gender prefs, He is humanoid. Want a picture? Pm me :)
WIP
UNTIL ROAD SAVES ME
Runaway

Postby Red weasel » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:35 pm

Hi guys I'm gonna make this real short and simple. I'm looking for some roleplays, which is obvious I know, but let me elaborate. I'm not looking for any particular literacy level, just looking. No one liners please. I'm willing to do almost any topic, so I'm not gonna list everything I'll do.

What I won't do:
-Justin B, I don't really like his music, and I find it weird to rp a living person.....
-Twilight, Vampires shouldn't sparkle.

What I'm unsure about doing. (I might do them If you really want, but be prepared to explain everything to me.):
-Thing I haven't seen, or read, or played.

What I really want to do: (X's mark how much I want to do them!)
- Any kind of band rp, willing to start discussing a plot, I've got a few ideas, and would love to hear yours too!: xxxxx
-Time travel rps, looking for plots as well!!:xxxxx
-homestuck:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-fantasy/supernatural: xxxxxxxxxxxx
-fantasy/supernatural bands (I have a characters set up for this one~):xxxxxxxxxxx
-Adventure time: with Finn and Jake based (I'm currently obsessed, my favorite character being Marceline) I"m really looking for this right now!: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Spirited Away xxxxxxxx
-Howls Moving Castle xxxxxxxxxxx
-mix of mxm, fxm, fxf(little awkward with this last one) relationshipsxxxxx
Fairytale based xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ouran High school Host Club or based on the idea xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Demonxhuman xxxx
science experiments xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IB xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Things not listed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what I'm willing to do:
Anything that isn't in the what I won't section!!! Please pm me ideas!~

I must also warn you, Ive been mainly on my iPad, therefore, my typing is not quite accurate, so I end up with a lot of dumb mistakes.

Please Pm me, and don't be afraid to ask or suggest anything!
Red weasel

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Hi There :3

Hi, My name is Let~It~Go, and Im looking for a one on one. ^^ If you don't want to read it all, the important stuff will be in bold. I consider myself semi-lit to full literate, and can post from a paragraph to eight complex and well written paragraphs. Im new to this website, but have been roleplaying for the upper part of four years. Im on daily, and can post multiple times a day. I love helping with plots and twists and such, and I am very flexible with your ideas. I prefer female, but can play males if it is absolutely necessary. Im friendly and Love OOC, and can do these on forum or via PM.

What I expect

I don't expect much--Just that your active and can play males. ^^ I would also like it if you can help out with plot twists and the plot in general. I don't require you to want to talk in OOC, but it would be appreciated. I like being friends with my partners. :3

What I want to roleplay ^^

â–² Greek mythology (Persephone/Hades, Aphrodite/Basically anyone, etc)
â–² Arranged marriage
â–² Deaf/mute
â–² Pirates
â–² Winged Humans
â–² Modern-Day Myths/Fairy Tales (Not Once Upon A Time)
â–² Medieval royalty romance
â–² Shapeshifters/Were-animals
â–² emo romance
â–² neko x human
â–² runaways
â–² kidnapper x kidnapped or assassin x target
-Any romance couplings
-vampire x hunter/hunter's son or daughter
-Shapeshifter x human
-shapeshifter x other fantasy creature
-any fantasy creature pairing (Vampire, werewolf, etc)
-demon x fallen angel
-elf x human
-elf x fairy (have a plot)
- Maximum ride
-forbidden romance
-any (I mean any) Suggestions

Thanks for looking! ^^
Thou art not lost, weary traveler;
For the way lies only beyond your sights.
Go, go now--your fate awaits;
but beware, the predator of death prowls the gates.
-me

If you need any help with getting around Eldemore, don't hesitate to Pm me~ ^^
W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby Castiel » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:01 pm

Hello!
I like rainbows.
Not that it's important....not at all...
About Me
-I've been RPing over a year now
-I can do one liners, semi lit(2 paragraphs approx), and lit, (3-4 paragraphs). Though the more literate it is, the higher the chances are of me enjoying and paying attention to it.
-I'd expect a post a day, if not more. If you need to go on vacation, just let me know. I appreciate pokes and like to poke if it's been a couple of days.
-If RP is in email, I go up to around a PG-16 rating.
-I can RP in emails. :p
-I like fandom RPs, but I don't RP cannons, not that I mind if you do. XD
-I don't RP teen preg., FxF or incest. MxM on the other hand is fine. ^^
-I can RP male and female characters
-I like to RP some romance. XD
Topics/Plot
Looking for:
-Vampires
-MLP FiM
-Percy Jackson
-Harry Potter
-The Mortal Instruments
-Lux
-Vampire Knight (anime)
-Angel/Demon/Demon+Angel type of RP
-Vampire Academy(books)
-The Iron Fey
-The Blood of Eden
-Code Geass
-Anything not in the don't want list. XD
Don't Want:
-Werewolves/shape shifters
-Classical Post apocalypse/chliche
-FxF, incest
Castiel

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Kewl girl, I would absolutely adore doing an iron fey 1x1 with you if you would like!!!!!!( but I have no clue how we would pull it off) I would also love to do a mortal instrument roleplay, but base off of the books, not the movies.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby ezio. » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:57 pm

Hello! My names P R I S O N, but please just call me prison [the spaces and caps get really annoying to type]

First off, I'd like to say that I'm going to keep this short and simple. I don't really have the will to put in much effort right now [guilty as charged]. I'd also like to mention that I will rate a roleplay that I want to do out of 10. 1 being the least and 10 being the most.

I play male characters mainly. It's rare that I'll roleplay a female character.

I can do three lines to three paragraphs. Writers block is rare, but when it hits, I don't have the momentum to roleplay for three to ten days. I'll keep it PG for the site, but if you want to go up to PG-16 or 18, I can through email.

The Vampire Academy [10/10]
    Yes yes yes! I loved the movie, and I'm loving the books! We can do characters from the book before the events in the third book [not spoiling] and add OC's. I'd prefer a group of 3-6 of us so we can play various characters, so I probably won't do this roleplay 1x1. I'd love to play Dimitri, Adrian, Christian, Lissa, Rosemary, and/or a OC! So basically, I'll play pretty much any character from the series c: [And I'm only on the fifth book! No spoiling!]
    Hunger Games [9/10]
    I'd like to do this one with a small group [about 3-6 of us], but 1x1 is okay with me. If we only do 1x1, I'd like it to be a same district romance thing [kind of like Peeta and Katniss, but a bit different]
    Vampire Diaries [7/10]
    I'd like to do an OCxCannon thing. Preferably two, so we could each play an OC and a Cannon. A small group would be fun with this one too, but I'm mainly looking for 1x1
    The Walking Dead [7/10]
    Same as The Vampire Diaries, except that I'd like to do it in a small group opposed to 1x1.

Any other roleplay ideas? Shoot me a PM! I'll do almost anything! c:
ezio.

Postby W o n d e r l a n d ; ; » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Let~It~Go wrote:

Hi There :3

Hi, My name is Let~It~Go, and Im looking for a one on one. ^^ If you don't want to read it all, the important stuff will be in bold. I consider myself semi-lit to full literate, and can post from a paragraph to eight complex and well written paragraphs. Im new to this website, but have been roleplaying for the upper part of four years. Im on daily, and can post multiple times a day. I love helping with plots and twists and such, and I am very flexible with your ideas. I prefer female, but can play males if it is absolutely necessary. Im friendly and Love OOC, and can do these on forum or via PM.

What I expect

I don't expect much--Just that your active and can play males. ^^ I would also like it if you can help out with plot twists and the plot in general. I don't require you to want to talk in OOC, but it would be appreciated. I like being friends with my partners. :3

What I want to roleplay ^^

â–² Greek mythology (Persephone/Hades, Aphrodite/Basically anyone, etc)
â–² Arranged marriage
â–² Deaf/mute
â–² Pirates
â–² Winged Humans
â–² Modern-Day Myths/Fairy Tales (Not Once Upon A Time)
â–² Medieval royalty romance
â–² Shapeshifters/Were-animals
â–² emo romance
â–² neko x human
â–² runaways
â–² kidnapper x kidnapped or assassin x target
-Any romance couplings
-vampire x hunter/hunter's son or daughter
-Shapeshifter x human
-shapeshifter x other fantasy creature
-any fantasy creature pairing (Vampire, werewolf, etc)
-demon x fallen angel
-elf x human
-elf x fairy (have a plot)
- Maximum ride
-forbidden romance
-any (I mean any) Suggestions

Thanks for looking! ^^
Thou art not lost, weary traveler;
For the way lies only beyond your sights.
Go, go now--your fate awaits;
but beware, the predator of death prowls the gates.
-me

If you need any help with getting around Eldemore, don't hesitate to Pm me~ ^^
W o n d e r l a n d ; ;

Postby mkairalla1 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:33 pm

I eould love to do an elfXfairy with you, let it go!:3
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝