Private 1 x 1 Otter RP with Interestingword & Me

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Private 1 x 1 Otter RP with Interestingword & Me

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Username || ☾ єℓ∂gαммєℓ ☽
Name || Everline
Breed || Giant River Otter
Gender || Female
Age || Three Years
Crush / Mate / Kin || Nope
Personality || Loyal, and Outgoing, Ever is a very determined otter. She never gives up, and is very hardworking, but has a slight temper.

Name || Nashton
Gender || Boy
Age || Eighteen
Crush / Girlfriend / Family || Nope
Personality || Quiet, yet Helpful, Nash loves Otters. He thinks they are a very interesting species, and without them, we wouldn't be here.
Description || Shaggy brown hair, lightly tan skin, and hazel eyes. Always wears a jacket, and Nikes.

CHARACTERS
Everline / Ever / Otter / Pg. 1 / Me
Nashton / Nash / Boy / Pg. 1 / Me

"The lonesomeness is worth more than a thousand lives.
This freedom is worth more than all of the lands on Earth..."

Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon...
And every night it howls for a love, it can not touch.

"For the strength pf the pack is the wolf,
And the strength of the wolf, is the courage."
The Song of The Wolf

Re: Private 1 x 1 Otter RP with Interestingword & Me

Postby interestingword » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:53 pm

(this beats my previous record for setting up a 1x1 by about an hour. O_O)

(Image courtesy of Google and it does not belong to me.)
Name: Sheila.
Breed: River Otter.
Family: none at the moment, nor does she have a crush.
Personality: clever and mischievous, and will happily go along with something dangerous if it seems interesting.

Name: Martin
Breed: River otter as well.
Family: one sibling who got eaten by a something.
Personality: more cautious than his sibling, leading him to be the only surviving child of his parents. Often happy but fearful.

Anything I'm missing?
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:02 pm

|| Crush & Human? (If you want a crush, at all. :3) ||

It was dark out. Dark gray, storm clouds blocked out the sun, like it did ever day, on the Amazon. It was drizzling. For being a Giant River Otter, she was actually, quite small. Three feet long, instead of six. She weighed half as much than the normal otter due to her size, and had silky brown fur, with small ears, nose, and light green eyes.

Everline's belly rumbled, as she woke to the sound of Macaws crowing in the distance. Groaning slightly, she rolled onto her belly, inside of the nest she made of reeds. She clutched onto the greenery, being slightly clumsy, for just waking up, and not wanting to swim. Blinking open her light green eyes, She let out a soft yawn, and swished her tail.

Ever stood up on the reed platform, before diving into the depths of the river. Otters had to eat a lot of food to keep warm, since they did not have any blubber fat to keep them warm, in the coldest depths. About 6 lb. a day of a variety of food.

The water quickly swirled past her, as her claws came into sight, looking for prey. Her eyes glazed over, to keep out the water, but she could still see, and her ears, and nose locked off, to keep out water. Her light green eyes flickered ever where, before landing on a nice, large Perch.

Smiling to herself, she dived forward, snatching it, before rising to the surface, needing air. Ever snapped onto the fish's neck to stop it struggling, as she gasped for breath, before swimming on her back, and feasting hungrily onto the large fish.

The Song of The Wolf

Postby interestingword » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Sheila swam under the small waves on her back, dipping up and down through the water in her search for food. After looking for a while, she popped her head up above the water, greeted by the sounds of the tropical insects she so enjoyed listening to. However, now was not the time to hear them. Taking another deep breath the otter dove once more, this time returning to the surface in success, a small fish clamped firmly in her jaws. Turning over onto her back she killed it swiftly, and began eating it with intense hunger.

(Do I need a human? Because I can make one, I just wasn't sure.)
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:35 am

|| You don't need to, but it would be helpful. ^^ ||

Everline stripped the scaly fish quickly, with intense hunger. She chewed carefully, yet quite fast, due to her intense hunger, and little time to eat. Ever quickly finished her short snack, as she rode to short waves on the Amazon, flicking her tail to keep above water, before back flipping into the water once more.

It was beautiful under there. A coral reef, swimming with life. Schools of fish fluttered by, and the floor was littered with millions, upon trillions of shells. Spotting a large fresh - water crab inside some coral, Ever quickly hid behind a school of fish, not wanting to give away her position.

She nimbly swam through the warm waters, as she made her way around the crab, at the back, so it couldn't pinch her. Ever quickly flicked her tail, using it to smack! the crab against the bank wall. Sniffing carefully, she slowly approached with caution, to see if it was dead or not.

Once it was confirmed, Ever proudly picked it up in her small jaws, before swimming hurriedly to the surface, almost out of air.

The Song of The Wolf

Postby interestingword » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:05 pm

(I'll make a human sometime tonight; procrastination ftw)

Martin peeked around a tree, concerned for his safety, before slipping quickly into the cool water. It felt good to be back in the river after jumping out to stay safe from the large, lurking shape he thought he saw. A bit of a "worrywart" his friends called him, but Martin knew it would result in survival. A fish zipped past him and he lunged for it, missing it by mere hair-lengths. It's silver scales flashed as it vanished into the murky water, before turning around towards the serene little reef. The otter managed miraculously to nab another fish, and he bobbed up to the surface with it, spotting another otter who he vaguely recognized, holding a crab.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's