1x1 w/ mr. hemmings and Unashamed

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

1x1 w/ mr. hemmings and Unashamed

Postby Unashamed » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:52 pm

This is a 1x1 rp between Unashamed (me) and my friend mr. hemmings. She and I should be the only ones posting on this thread.

Plot
You're an up-and-coming star, and having the time of your life. Until one day, your manager calls you up and tells you that you're going to start seeing another singer--a member of a punk rock band, no less. You try to talk them out of making you do this, but they refuse to change your mind, and you have no choice but to do it. So you pack all your things, and catch a flight to Sydney, Australia, to meet your new "boyfriend."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Unashamed

Re: 1x1 w/ mr. hemmings and Unashamed

Postby Unashamed » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:00 pm

Name
Juliette Elizabeth Clarkson
Hello, I'm Juliette, but you can just call me by my nickname: Jules. I'm named after my mother, who's name is the same as mine, only a little switched. Her name is Elizabeth Julia Clarkson, so, yeah....

Uh... I don't really like calling people names, but you must be blind to have to ask me that. I'm a girl....

I just turned eighteen a couple months ago. My birthday is November 14th.

Origin
Amarillo, Texas
I'm from Amarillo, but my family moved when I was fourteen.

Height
5 ft. 8
I'm five feet, and ten inches tall, and still growing. Yes, I am pretty tall, and no I don't really like it. But I suppose it's okay.

Weight
115 pounds
Is it really any of your business? Good grief.... Okay, okay, so I weigh 110 pounds. Happy?

Hair
Mid-back length, strawberry-blonde, curly
I used to have bright red hair until I started dying it about a year ago, and the dye bleached it to strawberry-blonde.

Eyes
Green
My eyes are kind of a hazel-green kind of color, I think.

Skin
Light, easily burned
I have very light skin, that, if exposed to sun for long periods of time, will burn. And believe me, it's not fun.

Piercings
None
I have no piercings, and never want to get any. I just prefer not to have holes stuck into any part of my body.

Tattoos
One
I have only one tattoo. It's an anchor with the words "I refuse to sink," located on my left shoulder.

Scars
Lots
I have quite a few scars, from where I used to cut myself. I don't do it any more, but I still have those reminders.

Personality
Shy, damaged, quiet, friendly, musical, loving...
Wow, you really want me to describe my personality? Well, I don't really think that I'm the best one to ask, but I suppose I can try my best.
I'm pretty shy--always have been--but I'm trying my hardest to cover it, and become more social. I don't talk a whole lot, which I guess is one of the reasons I've never really had any friends. I've been through quite a lot in my life, and have been a bit damaged. I've been hurt so many times, that I usually just push people away before they can hurt me any more. The only people I really communicate much with are my manager and the fans I have. I can be very loving, towards nearly everyone.

Physical Situation
Deaf
I'm mostly deaf in both ears--have been ever since I was thirteen--but can still hear normally if I use hearing aids, which I absolutely hate. My parents had started fighting even more than ever, and I would just go in my room and play music really loud. After a couple months, I was completely deaf from the loud sound. I learned to read lips, and talk, and can use ASL really well.

Parents
[size=150]Father--Jacob Clarkson; mother--Elizabeth Clarkson

My dad is Jake, and I suppose we get along pretty well--most of the time. My relationship with my parents isn't the best, and they're always fighting. My mom, Elizabeth, and I don't get along hardly at all.

Siblings
Brother--Johnathon Clarkson
My brother, Johnny, is autistic, and usually pretty sweet. But there's those times when I wish that we weren't even related. I guess every sibling feels that way about their other sibling every now and again. He's three years younger than me, making him fifteen.

Sexual Orientation
Straight
I am 100% straight, and will never be anything other-wise.

Crush
None
No.

Boyfriend
Not really....
I am supposed to be dating this guy named Luke Hemmings, but it's not a real relationship, since it's being done under contract.

Other
Nope
That's all I can think of....
Unashamed

Postby mr hemmings. » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:03 pm

full name:
Reyna Marie Harder
description:
Reyna has dark midnight black hair with a few gold strands in it. Her eyes are the color of the meadows in Spring. She is also fairly built and doesn't show it off too much by wearing baggy shirts and jeans.
personality:
Reyna is pretty shy to begin with, but she can be pretty nice and accepting of people's pasts. She lives by her own motto: "Don't judge, because you never know what their story is."
history:
Reyna wasn't always the way she was. She used to love princesses and dolls like any normal girl when she was younger. But when she turned 13 she started to listen to bands like Black Veil Brides and BOTDF, and colored her hair weird colors. Her parents didn't exactly like it but they wanted their daughter to be who she wanted to be.
What do you look for in a guy/girl?
Humor, acceptance, and lovable.
Weaknesses?
she easily gets scared when she's in an argument with someone and they raise their voice.
Strengths?
She has a very persuasive voice.
Fears?
Lightning and fighting.
Tattoos?
None so far.
Sexuality:
Straight
Crush:
will be updated
ImageImageImage

mr hemmings.

Postby Unashamed » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:09 pm

(Okay, cool. Would you like for me to start?)
Unashamed

Postby mr hemmings. » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:14 pm

{sure if you want}
ImageImageImage

mr hemmings.

Postby Unashamed » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:23 pm

(okay)

Juliette
I take my headphones off and turn off the music on my cell phone as the plane starts landing, and I begin to feel a bit more relieved. I've always hated planes, but I had no other choice, since I had to get from Boston, Massachusetts in America, to Sydney, Australia. I sigh softly, watching out the window. The reason I've come here, is because my manager is forcing me to date a guy in some band from here.

Ashton
I sit on the couch in the living room, watching TV. I'm completely bummed out because of what our manager's making me and Luke do. They called us up the other day, saying we have to start dating two girls who are "up-and-coming stars." It's a terrible idea, but what choice do we have?
Unashamed

Postby mr hemmings. » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:42 pm

Reyna
I sighed and cranked my music up louder as the plane landed. I already missed my home back in Houston and this forced dating isn't making it any better.

Luke
I sighed. "This whole forced dating thing sucks."
ImageImageImage

mr hemmings.

Postby Unashamed » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:45 pm

Juliette
I get off the plane, my backpack I took on with me slung over my shoulder, as I walk over the the luggage area and find my duffle bag. Once I've got all that, I walk out of the airport and call a taxi.

Ashton
I nod in reply to Luke's complaint. "It does...."
Unashamed

Postby mr hemmings. » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Reyna
I looked around before grabbing my luggage and going out to call a cab. I gave them the address I was supposed to meet him at and I sighed, chewing on my cheek.

Luke
I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "I don't even know the girl."
ImageImageImage

mr hemmings.

Postby Unashamed » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:42 pm

Juliette
The cab comes and takes me to the place I'm meeting Luke at. I sigh softly as I watch out the window, chewing on my lower lip nervously.

Ashton
I sigh and nod, standing up as I glance at my watch. "Yeah. Well, I gotta go meet her..." I say.
Unashamed

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's