1x1 [MK/SC]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 [MK/SC]

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:55 am

"Hardly," he said with a laugh. "I just don't like my clothes being all stuck to my body with my hair plastered to my head." His hair was already a disorganized mess, and he didn't need the rain helping with that. "Don't get me wrong, I like hearing the rain, but not being in it." He gave a light shrug as he stepped through the open school doors and made his way to the road. "Sure, that's perfectly fine with me," Jason agreed readily. "The rain always puts me in a bind anyway. Too wet to be outside, but I hate the house." He gave a mock shiver of displeasure. "Being at your place is the perfect alternative."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:14 pm

Shiloh grinned." yeah. a giant house full of screaming children. perfect." she said, sarcasm lacing her voice as she stepped outside." we could sit in the patio and watch the rain.. or play some video game in my room.." she offered." im sure my mah will have some snacks for the children that we can steal." she said, shoving her blond hair out of her face and taking one of the three hairbands from around her wrist to put her hair into a pony tail.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:30 pm

"It's better than being in a house with my drunkard father," Jason said grimly. Though perhaps calling the man a "drunkard" was a bit overkill. His father did have a couple of drinks every night, but very rarely did he get drunk enough to lose his coherency. Still, Jason hated walking into the house when the wretched smell of bear was hanging in the air. He gave himself a mental shake to clear his thoughts and refocused his attention on Shiloh. "Whatever you want to do. I'm not really partial to anything, " he said absentmindedly as he glanced up toward the rolling clouds. The second he lifted his head, a huge raindrop hit his nose. "Oh no," he groaned under his breath. "We'd best hurry then," he said, taking off down the street at a quick jog.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby mkairalla1 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:12 am

shiloh shrugged." alright.. we march!" she exclaimed dramatically. she started towards her house, but soon stopped." one moment." she said, pulling off her backpack only to place it over her head, adjusting the straps so she could still carry it the normal way." an easy umbrella." she said, grinning even though she looked ridiculous.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby scmarshtacky » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:09 pm

Jason laughed as he watched her pull her backpack over her head. "Not a bad idea," he agreed, "though it might be hard to run like this." In the brief moment he had been talking, the storm had broken, and the rain was coming down in a torrential downpour. "Let's wait out the storm in the woods!" he called over his shoulder before daring across the road and into one of the forests he was so familiar with. Once under the trees, Jason put his backpack down and got to work trying to ring out his soaked shirt.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:30 pm

Shiloh nodded, left the backpack on her head, and ran after him, yelling. By the time she reached the woods, her clothes were sopping wet, but her hair was dry, which, if you asked her, was great, for her hair becomes wavy if it gets wet and dries naturally instead of with a hair dryer. She grinned at Jason and took the backpack off of her head." Well..." She said, looking out into the dark storm clouds." Seems like we are going to be here for quite a bit." SHe said.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:16 pm

Bump
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:39 pm

"Yeah," he said slowly as he glanced at the pouring rain. At least the trees were thick enough to prevent the drops from reaching them now. "You know, now that I think about it, isn't this area owned by that old geezer... Oh what's his name, George or something?" There were always a couple of people in every small town that the residents knew to stay away from. This elderly man - always armed with a rifle and not afraid to use it - was the individual for this particular town. "Well I'm sure it'll be fine," Jason murmured, more to convince himself than her. "While were stuck here, shall we have a look around?" Already his eyes were lighting up with the idea of adventure.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:09 am

"George, Jeffry,Jacob.." she said, listing names of the man."i don't remember his name.." she said, frowning slightly." but... i do believe I've seen him hunting around here a few times..." she shivered slightly, but her eyes were bright as she dumped her backpack on the long, untrimmed grass." lets see what he is protecting so feircly..." she said, in other words, lets go exploring.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby scmarshtacky » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:19 am

"Yeah, let's do," Jason said eagerly. He started off through the woods, slowly at first, but moving more quickly with each step he took into the forest. The trees were tall, so the underbrush was scarce, but it was also incredibly dark with the tree cover and clouds. More than once, Jason very nearly fell into a hole or stumbled over a lone briar bush because the shadows obscured them. The further he went, the more his adventuring spirit was awakened, and he didn't stop or slow down until he came to a rushing stream. The water was perfectly clear, and swirled along the larger rocks. At first, Jason thought very little of it. He leapt across, and slipped a bit in the mud on the other side. He had just turned around to warn Shiloh when a strange swirling current caught his attention. "Hey, what do you think that is?" he asked, walking a couple of feet downriver until he was in front of it.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's