1x1 [MK/SC]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

1x1 [MK/SC]

Postby scmarshtacky » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:08 pm

Well, we both know what this will be so I won't waste time making it fancy. I'll put up my form later today, but here's a brief outline if you want to use it. Feel free to make your own form if you wish. ^^

Code: Select all
[size=120][b]Character Name[/b][/size][right][img]Character Image (Optional)[/img][/right]
[b]Looks:[/b] 
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Jason Adkins
Found Here. Artist Unknown

Looks:Jason has black hair that falls into his cloudy gray eyes. He is a gangly fifteen year-old, but is relatively well built despite the sudden growing spurts that hit him. His skin is nicely tan from the hours he spends outside wandering the woods. He almost constantly sports small scratches over his arms and legs from his adventures through the thicker thickets.

Personality:Jason gives off the impression that he is a rather distant person. Toward people he doesn't know, he's reserved and only speaks when spoken to. However, those who know him can never seem to get him to shut up. Playful and quirky, he's easily to get along with once one breaks through his colder outer barrier. Jason is always kind and tries to care for the wellbeing of the people closest to him. He is a naturally curious individual with an overactive imagination and a bad case of ADHD. He prefers being outside in the woods surrounding his neighborhood than inside watching TV and playing games like most of the kids his age.

History: Jason's mother passed away from an illness shortly after he was born, and he has lived with his father ever since. Though his father was never a bad parent, he and Jason never saw eye to eye on anything. Over time, Jason completely distanced himself from his father, and only remains in the house with him at night to sleep. To avoid spending too much time in his father's presence, Jason explores the woods around the smaller town, and tries to hang out with Shiloh as often as he can.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Re: 1x1 [MK/SC]

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:37 am

Shiloh Marc

Looks: Shiloh has longish dirty blond hair and pretty hazel eyes. She is tan due to hour spent running around in the sun. Shiloh is at the hight of 5'5, and she is always wishing to be taller.Her dirty blond hair is actually a lighter colour due to hanging out in the sun so frequently, and is constantly messed up. It's hard for her to get it stay straight.
Personality: Shiloh is extremely sarcastic. She hates people that take her jokes serious. She has alright grades, A's with a few B's always mixed in, but she is the type of person who learns by doig things. She enjoys to be free, and hates being confined or alone.Shiloh is fiery, but extremely protective of her friends, and because she is a lot stronger then she looks, she's pretty decent at that. She isn't shy one but and simply adores being the center of attention.
History: when Shiloh was twelve years old, her parents got a divorce. It was pretty hard for her, but she ended up having to stay with her mom along with her two little siblings, Apsen and Joy, ages 7 and 3. Her mother doesn't care what the children do any more as long as they don't run away to their father in Florida and live with him and his wife who he married a few months after the divorce. Shiloh hates having to stay in a house with a twelve year old and an eight year old, so she sends as much time as she can out doors, exploring with her best friend,Jason
Other:Shiloh is claustrophobic.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby scmarshtacky » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Jason twirled his pencil around his thumb as he absentmindedly glanced at the clock, watching the seconds tick away until the bell rang. Two minutes left to go. His eyes drifted toward the smaller, balding man who served as their teacher. He was going on and on about the test that was scheduled tomorrow. Jason wasn't too worried about it. History wasn't his best subject, but it was easy enough to memorize what he needed to know.

Again his eyes drifted, and he glanced out of the window. He'd been watching the clouds build all day long, and now they had begun to roll over the smaller town. Jason just hoped they wouldn't be caught in a downpour on their way home. The bell rang, and Jason jumped up from his seat, shoveled the books into his worn and torn up backpack, and crossed the room to Shiloh's desk. "Ready?" he asked when he was within a comfortable speaking distance.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Shiloh's eyes were starting to droop for the hundredth time.how can anything be so frigen’ boooorrrring? she asked herself, allowing herself to shut everything around her and imagining the forest around her and a good book in her hand with her best friend.
She was completely oblivious of everything, happily ignorant in her daydream until her name was called. Her head bolted up, snapping out of her daydream. ”wha-“ she asked, blinking into the face of Jason.” Is it even possible for something to be so boring?” she asked, yawning. She was that bad at history, but, heh, lets face it, she wasn’t that good at it either.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby scmarshtacky » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:19 pm

Jason gave a short laugh as he watched Shiloh snap to attention. "Aww, you don't find the Declaration of Independence and Constitution interesting?" he questioned, faking an aghast tone while the corner of his mouth quirked in a sideways smile. "So, are you going to sit here all day totally out of it or are you going to head home?" he teased lightly, walking a few more steps toward the door. Most of the students had already flooded out of the classroom and were pouring into the parking lots and bus loops. Jason could've taken the bus if he'd wanted, but his home was no more than fifteen minutes away and he liked the walk. Though he rarely actually went home.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Shiloh frowned at him and picked up one of the four paper spread on her desk, rolled it up, and smacked his arm with it." no, I most certainly do not!" she exclaimed." you already know that I learn better outside. then inside a stupid, hot, class room." she said, scuffling all of her papers into one jumbled mash and stuffing them into her overfilling back pack, not caring what got crumpled and how bad it looked, only caring that she could zip it up. she stood up, sighing." lets dump this popsicle stand." she said, offering a sly grin." I suppose we'll walk home, correct?" she asked.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby scmarshtacky » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:51 pm

"Oww!" Jason exclaimed, jumping around dramatically as if the rolled up paper had truly hurt his arm. "Geez Shiloh, you can be so mean sometimes," he teased, smile still tugging at the corners of his mouth. "Well at least it's not a stupid cold classroom," he pointed out. "I think our science teacher is trying to freeze our butts off." The room was almost always like some sort of icebox. Jason would prefer the hotter classroom to the cold one any day. "Yep, I'm walking home," he stated, whether or not she did was up to her, but no one could pay Jason to sit on an overcrowded, smelly bus for half an hour.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:26 am

Shiloh shrugged." if I could be in Wisconsin then California. I would take the cold above the heat ANY day." she said, rolling her eyes, ignoring the comment about her being mean." and, I suppose we're both gunna walk home again. Its either that, or have my mom pick me up with Aspen and Joy, along with their little friends from school. no thanks. I would much rather walk home then sit on the floor of a car because of the little space left." she said, rolling her eyes and heading towards the door of the hot class room.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby scmarshtacky » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:06 pm

Jason shook his head with a sigh. "Well I'd always prefer sweating to freezing to death. That's what I was planning on," he replied, stepping forward into the hall and turning as she caught up. "Your siblings always did have a lot of friends crowding around them, didn't they? It makes me thankful that I'm an only child." he said absentmindedly. A distant rumble of thunder brought Jason back from his thoughts. "If we don't hurry, it'll probably start pouring before we get home, and you know I never have liked being rained on." There was just something about the smell and stickiness that never had appealed to Jason.

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

scmarshtacky

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:01 pm

Shiloh laughed." What, afraid to melt?" She teased." Dont worry, i dont think any of us are sweet enough to melt. Besides, i love the rain. The is something about the sound of it that makes me want to.. i dunno, jump in a puddle." She said, frowning" yeah, uhm, Joy is brining annalee and Ellie over while Aspen gets tp bring Collin , Jacob, and Zach over. All the girls want to sing are those stupid song from that movie, uhm.. frost... an allAspen wants to do is fight eith them" she sighed, glancing up at the darkening clouds. With the slapping of the feet on the pavment and the rumble of thunder in the distant, she could almost imagine the rain." So, uhm, would you mind bein my knight in shining armor, the person to keep me sane with bunch of twelve and eight year olds runnning around, do yah think you could find time to come over?" She asked.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"