1x1 with Aralas

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 with Aralas

Postby Aralas » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Travis ended up lying on his bed for a good half an hour trying desperately to remember what had happened the previous night. To no avail, he soon fell asleep and woke up close to noon when his mom came in and asked him to wake up. When she saw the soaking wet clothes on his rug, she scratched her head but did not question him.

Travis ate a quick late breakfast of tantalizing pancakes and a fresh cup of blueberries and was out the door. He had plans to meet up with a few friends at the park and go to their favorite coffee shop to hang out. He didn't want to be late so he quickly yelled a goodbye and was out the door. As he walked down his street into an alley, a familiar smell greeted him. He couldn't place where he'd smelled it before but some inner voice inside of him told him he didn't like the smell. Suddenly, out of the shadows a figure emerged and walked crisply in his direction.
Aralas

Postby Lailic » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:35 am

Mrs.Hillery came out of the back room with a smile. "Hello Lailic! What brings you to the shop?" Lailic smiled and spoke softly. "I was supposed to come in for a job interview today... Remember?" She suddenly felt unsure about the situation. Maybe she was just confused. "Oh! Thats right! Well I dont see a reason not to hire you, come on back and We'll have a little chat." Lailic grinned and followed her into the back room.

She looked out curiously. She had never been in the back before. It was a large room with rows and rows of books. A table in the center and a work desk on the far left wall. Everything was spotless and organized. Trinkets and jars of things she'd never seen before rested on shelves. "Wow! Its amazing back here!" She looked to Mrs.Hillery. "Well what do you want to ask me?"
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Aralas » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:17 am

Travis froze with panic. The figure fast approaching was tall thin man who had a knife clutched in his hand. He had a wicked smile that sent chills down Travis's spine and because of this, it seemed every single limb on his body had locked into place and he couldn't move or breathe. The man came closer and closer...

~-~

The friends at the park began wondering where Travis was. It wasn't like him to be late to any meeting, especially one with the group. "Do you guys want to check out his house to see where he is?" One said to the others. "Nah, let's just stay here for a few more minutes." Another replied, "He's bound to show up sooner or later."
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby Lailic » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:37 am

Lailic heard noise coming from the front store and Mrs. Hillery got up and left to attend to the customer. Lailic looked around and spotted a book with interesting markings on it. She felt a weird pull to the book. Walking over to it she pulled it off the shelf and looked inside. "Wow... This is a book of spells..." She shook her head. Magic wasnt real and she was never fond of these kind of books. Still she felt something odd about the book. She started reading and muttered a shrinking spell. "Amri hern errati" she said aloud.

The book shrank to pocket size. She dropped in in surprise. looking down at the book and bent down to pick it up. She looked around and then slipped it into her purse. Curiosity had gotten the best of her.

((You dont have to match my length/ paragraphs ^^))

Last bumped by Lailic on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:37 am.
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's