Rouge cat rp~ (With Flowerbird only)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Rouge cat rp~ (With Flowerbird only)

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:37 pm

|| The one before this... ||

❀ f l o w e r ❀
❀ a g e ❀ 18 ❀ m o o n s
❀ l o v e d ❀ o n e s ❀ n / a
❀ g e n d e r ❀ s h e ❀ c a t
❀ d e s c r i p t i o n ❀ xxx

Flower woke to the sound of birds faintly chirping in the distance. She blinked open her mint green eyes, and let out a soft yawn, careful not to wake Rain. Flower sat up, and began to groom her fur, before rubbing it the wrong way, so it could dry quickly. She just then noticed the blockage of snow, trapping them in. Frantically, she began to dig at the walls, but it just fell on top of her. Flower quickly shoveled all of the snow to the sides. "We're going to freeze to death!"

☁ r a i n ☁

☁ a g e ☁ 9 ☁ m o o n s
☁ l o v e d ☁ o n e s ☁ n / a
☁ g e n d e r ☁ s h e ☁ c a t
☁ d e s c r i p t i o n ☁ xxx

Rain suddenly felt extremely cold, as she began shivering, and curled up tighter, but still didn't wake.

♘ n i g h t ♘
♘ a g e ♘ 32 ♘ m o o n s
♘ l o v e d ♘ o n e s ♘ n / a
♘ g e n d e r ♘ t o m
♘ d e s c r i p t i o n ♘ xxx

Night slept on, not herring the cry's for help, from the nursery.

☣ t i g e r ☣

☣ a g e ☣ 15 ☣ m o o n s
☣ l o v e d ☣ o n e s ☣ n / a
☣ g e n d e r ☣ tom
☣ d e s c r i p t i o n ☣ xxx

Tiger just laid there, snow covering his body, as he was motionless in the snow, barely breathing, but not caring one drop.

"The lonesomeness is worth more than a thousand lives.
This freedom is worth more than all of the lands on Earth..."

Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon...
And every night it howls for a love, it can not touch.

"For the strength pf the pack is the wolf,
And the strength of the wolf, is the courage."
The Song of The Wolf

Postby brilliancide » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:27 pm

(Ok)

Myth, Stormy, And Soot

Myth padded out of camp after waking up to hunt. She plunged in and out of the deep snow that was up to her neck. She then scented Tiger apart from the cold blizzard. She then saw a tuft of his fur and gasped. She then followed a trail of pad blood and saw Tiger lying down, frost creeping onto his body. He could die! She gasped and found footing on hardend snow. She wiped off snow from Tiger's eyes and mewed. "Great cat!" She trotted off to find some warm moss. But before she could get ten feet away from Tiger's body, she fell in a deep hole, her body slamming onto the wet ground. "Oww!" Myth wailed. She didn't feel any part of her body. She heard lots of pawsteps as she saw Stormy and Soot peek into the hole. "Myth!!" Stormy yowled. Soot gasped at Tiger. "Get up! You'll die!" She prodded Tiger with her paw. Stormy reached for Myth with his paw. "Please, don't die, Myth!" He mewled into the hole. "I'll try not to, brother!" Myth meowed back. As she fought to get up, she heard a crack. "Stormy, please forget about me! Save Tiger! He'll learn a lesson about us!" Myth hissed. Stormy, wide eyed, urged to stay and help Myth. He did. Stormy shook his head in refusal. "No!" Stormy kept reaching. "I don't want you to die!" Stormy wailed. Soot padded next to Stormy and breathed heavily. She padded back and picked up Tiger by the scruff. He was really heavy, though she fought the pain and raced back to camp. Myth then layed her head on the wet mud. "Leave, brother. Please come back with food!" Myth urged for Stormy to go. "Fine, i will bring the biggest prey there is!" Stormy ran off with Soot.
brilliancide

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:09 pm

☣ t i g e r ☣

☣ a g e ☣ 15 ☣ m o o n s
☣ l o v e d ☣ o n e s ☣ n / a
☣ g e n d e r ☣ tom
☣ d e s c r i p t i o n ☣ xxx

Tiger heard mewling below. He growled to himself, but was suddenly plunged into a navy blue back - ground. He began to dig through the fluffy powder, until he reached and frozen cold body. Screaming in distress, He grabbed Myth by the scruff, and managed to haul her out, but it was too late, she was dead, and so was he.

The Song of The Wolf

Postby brilliancide » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Myth

Myth felt Tiger drag her, she wailed in pain and hunger. Her bones were broken and she couldn't move without hissing.
She saw Stormy and Soot run back to her but they became blurry. "I'm sorry, Stormy." Myth mewed and then closed her eyes, her lifeless body turning quickly cold.

Stormy

"MYTH!" Stormy wailed and leaped into the hole. He burried his face into her cold, boneless stomach. He cried for Tiger too, but more for Myth. He would never forgive himself for not hunting while he was still there. He lifted his head and his stomach began to hurt. "She's dead. So's he." Stormy hissed. He climbed out of the hole since Tiger dug a passageway into it.

Soot

Soot sighed. "Come on, Hail is sick and so is Rain. We can't waste our lives with them. Cover the hole and say your last goodbyes. Hurry, before Hail and Rain die." Soot felt a stab of pain and sadness for the two cats. She never got to enjoy Green-Leaf.. Soot held in a urge to cry and waste her herbs on Myth and Tiger. She ran back to camp before even thinking about turning around, Stormy at her heels. "I'll cover it tonight." She heard him yowl through the snow. A hint of sadness in his voice.

Hail

Hail kept coughing and coughing. He was moved into the den beside Rain. "Do you think we'll ever get well?" Hail asked Rain. He sniffed and sneezed, but his muzzle was away from Rain, so he didn't sneeze on her.
brilliancide

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:25 pm

☁ r a i n ☁

☁ a g e ☁ 9 ☁ m o o n s
☁ l o v e d ☁ o n e s ☁ n / a
☁ g e n d e r ☁ s h e ☁ c a t
☁ d e s c r i p t i o n ☁ xxx

Rain just smiled, and turned to face Hail. She flicked her tail, her minty green eyes bright with knowledge. "Well I know one think...Even if we do die, Life goes on in the world..."

The Song of The Wolf

Postby brilliancide » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:05 pm

Hail

Hail was surprised by the young cat's wisedom. He wished she wasn't so close to dieing. This cat was the first he's ever loved, but secretly. "Let's hope we don't die, it's almost green-leaf. We have to cold on!" Hail rasped to her.

Stormy

Stormy burst into the camp, growling, almost mad crazy. "It should have been me, Soot!!" Stormy yowled.

Soot

Soot shook her head, annoyed. "Shut up, you piece of crazy squirrel! You'll wake up the whole world if you wailed louder!" Soot sank her claws into the snow, even more annoyed as he just stared at her and mewed. "Stupid.." Soot padded over to the warrior's den where Hail and Rain were. "Not getting any better, both of you." She sighed.
brilliancide

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's