Rouge cat rp~ (With Flowerbird only)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Rouge cat rp~ (With Flowerbird only)

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:54 am

❀ f l o w e r ❀
❀ a g e ❀ 18 ❀ m o o n s
❀ l o v e d ❀ o n e s ❀ n / a
❀ g e n d e r ❀ s h e ❀ c a t
❀ d e s c r i p t i o n ❀ xxx

Flower woke the sound of screaming. She frantically jumped to her paws, and trotted over to her friend, Rain. "Oh no!" Flower wailed, bending down. "What happened?" Gently placing a paw on her chest, she felt the vibrations of the lungs fighting for breath. "Quick, She has green - cough!"

☁ r a i n ☁

☁ a g e ☁ 9 ☁ m o o n s
☁ l o v e d ☁ o n e s ☁ n / a
☁ g e n d e r ☁ s h e ☁ c a t
☁ d e s c r i p t i o n ☁ xxx

Rain meekly lifted her head, and managed to smile weakly, before she began to throw a coughing fit. It racked her body, shaking her so bad, it hurt even more.

♘ n i g h t ♘
♘ a g e ♘ 32 ♘ m o o n s
♘ l o v e d ♘ o n e s ♘ n / a
♘ g e n d e r ♘ t o m
♘ d e s c r i p t i o n ♘ xxx

Night was still sleeping, Worn out from hunting all day. Nothing would wake him up from his nap.

☣ t i g e r ☣

☣ a g e ☣ 15 ☣ m o o n s
☣ l o v e d ☣ o n e s ☣ n / a
☣ g e n d e r ☣ tom
☣ d e s c r i p t i o n ☣ xxx

Tiger just didn't care. He didn't care about anyone. Growling softly to himself, he just sat there, motionless, in the snow.

"The lonesomeness is worth more than a thousand lives.
This freedom is worth more than all of the lands on Earth..."

Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon...
And every night it howls for a love, it can not touch.

"For the strength pf the pack is the wolf,
And the strength of the wolf, is the courage."
The Song of The Wolf

Postby brilliancide » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Myth

Myth found a area with moss and picked lots of it. She dipped it into the water and raced back. She tripped over roots, stumbling over the snow and her paws. She shot into camp and trotted into the den. "I got wet moss!" Myth's mew was muffled since the moss was in her mouth. "Eat the moss!" Myth shoved the moss into Rain's mouth.

Hail

Hail just stared at the two toms sleeping. "Wake up, rabbit-hearts!" Hail slapped Tiger and Night with his paw, sinking his claws in just a bit. It shouldn't hurt. "Don't you care that our friend has green-cough!"

Soot

Soot thanked the star-cats that Rain isn't dead. But she knew she could die from green-cough too. She hoped the moss made her a bit warmer. "You'll be ok, Rain!" Soot mewed to her.

Stormy

Stormy licked Myth's head. "You made it safely!" Stormy mewled. "Rain has green-cough." He sighed in sadness. He saw a tear roll down Myth's cheek. Stormy wrapped his tail around Myth's neck and purred, trying to cheer her up.
brilliancide

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:57 pm

❀ f l o w e r ❀
❀ a g e ❀ 18 ❀ m o o n s

Flower quickly washed her friend fur clean of the frosty white snow, her plum pink tongue drawing lazy circles over her silver fur. She quickly then rubbed her fur the wrong way, with her muzzle, so she didn't feel the could. Flower then rapped her bdy around Rain, to keep her warm, as she rested her muzzle on her head, and fell asleep.

☁ r a i n ☁

☁ a g e ☁ 9 ☁ m o o n s

Rain almost choked on the moss, but nodded her thanks never - the - less. She quickly drank all of the water, as it quenched her parched throat, and placed it by the wall. Rain purred softly as Flower began to warm her up, and smiled happy, sighing in content, as she began to relax. "If I die, I'll die a happy she - cat..."

♘ n i g h t ♘
♘ a g e ♘ 32 ♘ m o o n s
♘ g e n d e r ♘ t o m

"Wa - What?.." Night woke with a start, as the tom grabbed at his fur. He shook him off, the uncomfortable feeling still lingering in his body. "At least it didn't hurt..." He muttered softly to himself, shaking the thought away, before turning to face Hail. "What did you say about Rain..?"

☣ t i g e r ☣

☣ a g e ☣ 15 ☣ m o o n s
☣ g e n d e r ☣ tom

"Seems like someone has a little crush!" Tiger chuckled evily, before his voice turned to a dead monotone. "Besides, Who cares about a 'Wanna be Ki' like her?!" He sneered, his eyes turning red, as he snapped his tail in the tom's face. "Leave me alone!"

The Song of The Wolf

Postby brilliancide » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:03 pm

Hail

"I don't have a crush on a kit!" Hail growled. He had a soft spot for kits. He lunged at Tiger, sinking his teeth into his neck. "Get water now!" Hail growled, his voice a bit muffled by Tiger's fur. He left him go. "Can you get water for Rain, Night?"

Soot

Soot padded out of the den to get a warm piece of fresh-kill. She picked out a warm hare and padded inside. She dropped the hare by Rain's mouth. "Eat it, sweet kit." Soot purred.

Myth

Myth heard Hail attack Tiger. Serves him right. She hissed. Myth licked Rain's ear and padded to her nest to sleep.

Stormy

Stormy padded beside Myth and layed down next to her. Stormy closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Last edited by brilliancide on Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brilliancide

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:12 pm

|| Rain's apprentice age, but whatever, lol. ^^ ||

❀ f l o w e r ❀
❀ a g e ❀ 18 ❀ m o o n s

Flower rolled her eyes at the toms silly bickering. She flicked her flower patterned tail, before smiling down at her cute friend. "Will you be okay?"

☁ r a i n ☁

☁ a g e ☁ 9 ☁ m o o n s

Rain rolled her eyes as well, giggling slightly at the toms bickering. She glanced up at Flower, frowning softly, before replying. "I think so..." Rain glanced up as Soot padded into the den, bringing the warm scent of a hare. She sniffed the scrawny lump of a morsel, before meowing her thanks, and tearing into the juicy meat hungrily.

♘ n i g h t ♘
♘ a g e ♘ 32 ♘ m o o n s
♘ g e n d e r ♘ t o m

Night growled, loudly, pushing the two toms apart. "Hey she's not a kit, or an adult, leave her out of this!" He muttered under his breath, before waking both of them up-side the head.

☣ t i g e r ☣

☣ a g e ☣ 15 ☣ m o o n s
☣ g e n d e r ☣ tom

Tiger unsheathed his claws, as pain smeared his neck, and that salty, red, yet warm substance trickled down his neck. He hissed one last time, before turning tail, and disappearing into the snow.

The Song of The Wolf

Postby brilliancide » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:21 pm

Soot

Soot nodded and poke her head out to see that it was night. "Ok, guys. Lets go to sleep. We have a long day ahead of us. She looked at where Tiger was when she spoke. She knew Hail and him were going to quarrel and bicker all day tomorrow. She rolled her eyes and fell asleep beside Stormy.

Hail

Hail growled and padded next to Myth and plopped down. He quickly fell asleep.
Last edited by brilliancide on Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brilliancide

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:27 pm

|| Hello?..This is the third time you haven't replied to me! D: Also Tiger's gone... ||

❀ f l o w e r ❀
❀ a g e ❀ 18 ❀ m o o n s

Flower nodded in agreement, before making a nest beside Rain. She curled down in the comfy moss, whispered, "Good Night," and closed her eyes. Flower curled her tail over her velvet black nose, and quickly fell asleep.

☁ r a i n ☁

☁ a g e ☁ 9 ☁ m o o n s

Rain curled up besides Flower, as well, closing her eyes. She flicked her tail back & forth, not being able to sleep, but she pretended she was, anyways.

♘ n i g h t ♘
♘ a g e ♘ 32 ♘ m o o n s
♘ g e n d e r ♘ t o m

Night rolled his eyes. "He'll be back in the morning..." He thought, snorting softly to himself, before joining Hail in their den.

☣ t i g e r ☣

☣ a g e ☣ 15 ☣ m o o n s
☣ g e n d e r ☣ tom

Tiger plodded on, through the swirling snow storm. He fluffed up his tabby fur, not being to keep the cold out, as his eyes narrowed on nothing. "Stupid cats..." He muttered to himself.

The Song of The Wolf

Postby brilliancide » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:44 pm

(Sorry! My grandmother is making me do so much things, i can't do anything! I edited the posts that i did wrong things in.)
brilliancide

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:54 pm

|| Oh, I'm sorry for pressuring you so much... D: Can you reply to my post now?.. If your grandma lets you, lol. ^^ ||

❀ f l o w e r ❀
❀ a g e ❀ 18 ❀ m o o n s

Flower nodded in agreement, before making a nest beside Rain. She curled down in the comfy moss, whispered, "Good Night," and closed her eyes. Flower curled her tail over her velvet black nose, and quickly fell asleep.

☁ r a i n ☁

☁ a g e ☁ 9 ☁ m o o n s

Rain curled up besides Flower, as well, closing her eyes. She flicked her tail back & forth, not being able to sleep, but she pretended she was, anyways.

♘ n i g h t ♘
♘ a g e ♘ 32 ♘ m o o n s
♘ g e n d e r ♘ t o m

Night rolled his eyes. "He'll be back in the morning..." He thought, snorting softly to himself, before joining Hail in their den.

☣ t i g e r ☣

☣ a g e ☣ 15 ☣ m o o n s
☣ g e n d e r ☣ tom

Tiger plodded on, through the swirling snow storm. He fluffed up his tabby fur, not being to keep the cold out, as his eyes narrowed on nothing. "Stupid cats..." He muttered to himself.

The Song of The Wolf

Postby brilliancide » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:01 pm

(Which post?)

Hail

Hail woke in the morning. He didn't see Tiger anywhere. He shrugged. Maybe he's finally dead! Hail grinned. He padded out to see another blizzard. "Ugghhh!" Hail growled and padded back to take a nap.

Soot,Stormy,Myth-

All of the three cats sleep on.
brilliancide

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's