Rouge cat rp~ (With Flowerbird only)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Rouge cat rp~ (With Flowerbird only)

Postby brilliancide » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:51 pm

THIS RP IS FOR ME AND FLOWERBIRD ONLY!

My cats-

Stormy-Male
Hail-Male
Soot-Female
Myth-Female

Flowerbird's cats-
Flower - She - Cat
Rain - She - Cat
Night - Tom
Tiger - Tom

Myth will get trapped in a snow trap which was made for wolves but she accidently fell in it. She dies of starvation. Hail gets sick but recovers in the Spring.

Forum-

Name~
Gender~
Age~
Description/picture~
Personality~
Crush~
Mate~
Kits~
Other~
Last edited by brilliancide on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brilliancide

Re: Rouge cat rp~ (With Flowerbird only)

Postby brilliancide » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Stormy

Name~ Stormy
Gender~ Tom
Age~ 16 moons
Description/picture~ Image
Personality~ Stormy is a brave, smart, and courageous cat. He always figures out problems and what in a dangerous situation. Stormy will always stand up for his sister, Myth and will always protect her.
Crush~ Flower
Mate~ None
Kits~ None
Other~ Stormy finds a home with his mate with twolegs that rarely let them inside the nest.

Myth

Name~ Myth
Gender~ She-cat
Age~ 20 moons
Personality~ Shy, not so brave, scared of everything she hears like a: Rustle, hiss, snow falling off trees, and so on.
Crush~ Tiger
Mate~ None
Kits~ None
Other~ Myth dies in a snow trap meant for wolves.

Hail

Name~ Hail
Gender~ Tom
Age~ 19 moons
Personality~ Cold-hearted, snappy though easy to be friends with, and always fierce in a fight.
Crush~ Rain
Mate~ none
Kits~ None
Other~ Hail gets sick but recovers in the Spring.

Soot

Name~ Soot
Gender~ She-cat
Age~ 15 moons
Personality~ Always happy, outgoing, excellent in battle
Crush~ Night
Mate~ None
Kits~ None
Other~ Soot stays a rouge and lives happily with her mate.
Last edited by brilliancide on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 9 times in total.
brilliancide

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:26 pm

|| Is it okay if I don't make a forum? I'm on Mobile, sorry... D: ||

My Characters
Flower || She - Cat || 18 Moons || xxx
Rain || She - Cat || 9 Moons || xxx
Night || Tom || 32 Moons || xxx
Tiger || Tom || 15 Moons || xxx

"The lonesomeness is worth more than a thousand lives.
This freedom is worth more than all of the lands on Earth..."

Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon...
And every night it howls for a love, it can not touch.

"For the strength pf the pack is the wolf,
And the strength of the wolf, is the courage."
The Song of The Wolf

Postby brilliancide » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:32 pm

its ok
brilliancide

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:34 pm

|| I may have to go soon...Sorry...But...Shall we start? ||

The Song of The Wolf

Postby brilliancide » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:35 pm

Sure

Stormy

Stormy sat next to Myth, his sister, cleaning his chest. "Do you think Hail will ever get nice again? He's been real snappy since his father died." Stormy whispered to his sister. Hail's father, Blink, died from a hunter mistaking him for a wolf, since Blink's pelt was like a wolf's.

Myth

Myth shrugged. "I have no idea, Stormy." Myth mewed to him. She pressed her cheek onto his in affection. She then jumped at a snap. It was Hail. "What!" She snapped back.

Hail

"I heard you, crow-brains!" Hail hissed and slapped his tail on the ground. "IF i hear you again, i'll tear you up!" He spat in Myth's face. He turned around and padded to his nest. They had grouped with Soot and four other friends. It was really harsh in Leaf-bare and prey was scarce. They had to group up in order to survive. Hail had the same ambition his father had. Hail didn't want it, but he got it. Hail then plopped down and fell asleep.

Soot

Soot heard a spat and snap from outside her small hole. "What now!" She hissed. She saw Myth was mewing in fear. "What in the name of cat is going on?!" Soot raced up to Myth. "It's like a hunter just shot your brother!" She wrapped her tail around Myth's neck and purred. "Was it Hail again?" She sighed.
brilliancide

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:28 am

❀ f l o w e r ❀

❀ a g e ❀ 18 ❀ m o o n s
❀ l o v e d ❀ o n e s ❀ n / a
❀ g e n d e r ❀ s h e ❀ c a t
❀ d e s c r i p t i o n ❀ xxx

The days grow longer, as the moons turned colder. Frost began to creep up the sides of the trees, freezing everything in their path. Rose buds shriveled into black dust, as Leaf - bare stalked closer.

On this particularly cold leaf - fall evening, a young she - cat was spotted trekking up the side of a step mountain. She was holding in her jaws, what seemed to be an extremely scrawny mountain rat. Her beautiful gray & white flower patterned fur was covered in a thick layer of ice, but her ocean blue as shone in determination, as she plodded forward on, through the growing snow.

Flower shook her frosty fur, as the sun crept up over the clouds, shining it's beautiful rays onto the patterns on the snow. Sighing softly, She picked her mouse back up, and mountain snow, quickly gave way to frosty earth, as the trees overhead lumbered over, casting shivering shadows among her.

Ignoring the stares that seemed to pierce her pelt, She trotted in. Dead leaves were abundant here. "If only the same could be said about prey..." Flower shook of the thought, and padded over to Stormy & Myth. Athough her stomach grumbled, and the though of her, doing all the hunting made her pelt pricker in anger, but she ignored, and nudged forward the pitiful morsel of a meal. "Here..."

Once done, the young she - cat felt drowsy, as she gave her frost fur a couple of smooth licks, before laying her head down on her paws, and flicking her tail over her velvet nose. Flower let out a soft yawn, revealing her sharp, white canines, and plum pink tongue, as she closed her ocean blue eyes and quickly drifted into a long sleep.

|| I shall RP my other cats when the time comes. c:
Plus I'm on mobile, sorry... ||

The Song of The Wolf

Postby brilliancide » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:44 am

(Ok)

Myth

Myth nodded. "He snapped and spat at me!" Myth wailed. She then saw a mouse in front of Stormy's paws. "Should we save that?" Myth asked her brother. Stormy stared at the mouse for a long time. "Well??" Myth leaned closer to Stormy, waiting for an answer.

Stormy

Stormy then looked up. "No. It'll get all snow-covered and it will taste bad. We should eat it while it's still warm..ish. Stormy dived in to eat the mouse, along with Myth. "Want to go hunting later?" Stormy mumbled between chews.

Soot

"Oh.." Soot mewed to Myth. Soot then watched the two cats eat and padded to her nest. Myth is such a scared cat some days! She thought. Her white pelt patched with brown was topped with snow and covered in ice.

Hail

Hail padded away from his nest and streched. He then padded out of the camp-like place they live in. He then heard a rustle in a bush and crouched. He then stopped sneaking and leaped, landing on the prey with all four paws on it's back and head. He sank his claws in it's back and head, killing it. He picked it up and padded back. His paws ached in coldness and his pelt was covered in frost and ice.
brilliancide

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:09 am

❀ f l o w e r ❀
❀ a g e ❀ 18 ❀ m o o n s
❀ l o v e d ❀ o n e s ❀ n / a
❀ g e n d e r ❀ s h e ❀ c a t
❀ d e s c r i p t i o n ❀ xxx

The snow began to pick up. It turned colder. Flower shivered slightly in her nest, as the frost began to creep over her silver fur. She closed her eyes shut, not being able to see, anyways. She flicked her tail, trying to ignore the numbness in her muscles, but she couldn't move.

☁ r a i n ☁

☁ a g e ☁ 9 ☁ m o o n s
☁ l o v e d ☁ o n e s ☁ n / a
☁ g e n d e r ☁ s h e ☁ c a t
☁ d e s c r i p t i o n ☁ xxx

Rain shivered in her nest. Her chest barely lifting up and down. The pain hurt really badly, as lone tears streaked down her cheeks, and froze into ice. She ignored it, and showed n emotion, but slowly she stopped breathing...

♘ n i g h t ♘
♘ a g e ♘ 32 ♘ m o o n s
♘ l o v e d ♘ o n e s ♘ n / a
♘ g e n d e r ♘ t o m
♘ d e s c r i p t i o n ♘ xxx

A faint black outline could be seen in the blizzard. His fluffy black fur was puffed up, and spiked, trying to keep out the harsh snow beating at his sides. Ignoring the stabbing pain, He plodded on - ward, until the tree line came into sight. Relieved, he broke into a sprint, as the trees kept block out most of the snow, but it still littered the ground in piles. Night fell down into his nest, careful not to spray anybody, as he shook his fur free if snow, before quickly falling into an exhausted sleep.

☣ t i g e r ☣

☣ a g e ☣ 15 ☣ m o o n s
☣ l o v e d ☣ o n e s ☣ n / a
☣ g e n d e r ☣ tom
☣ d e s c r i p t i o n ☣ xxx

The young tom - cat growled, as the fur pricked at his matted striped fur. He huffed in impatience. "When is this storm going to end?!" Tiger shighed, and rolled over, just staring up at the snow - sky, his mind blank of thoughts.

The Song of The Wolf

Postby brilliancide » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:22 am

Soot

She saw that Rain wasn't moving at all. "Rain!" She wailed and nudged her, hoping she would start breathing. "Somecat help!!!" Soot yowled in a loud tone. "Wake up, Rain!!" Soot kept urging her to wake. She then felt tears running down her cheek. She's too young to die! Oh, star cats please! She thought and her muscles tensed. "Please, oh, please get up, Rain!"

Stormy

Stormy heard a loud yowl from the den and raced over to it. "What happened!" He hissed, Myth next to him. "Rain is dead!!" Soot wailed and wailed. "Oh no.." Stormy gasped. "She's so young, though!" Stormy's fur began to prickle.

Myth

Myth was frozen in shock. No.. She thought. She padded over to Rain and nudged her. "She's really cold!" Myth meowed. Then she stopped mewing. She knew a place where there was hot water. "The star water!" Myth gasped and raced out of the den, out of the camp, and in the direction the star water was.

Hail

Hail heard a loud yowl but padded over to the fresh-kill pile and plopped his rabbit down. His pelt was full of sharp icicles and frost. The blizzard was getting harder now. He didn't notice Myth racing to the star water. He shrugged and trotted over to the den. He saw Soot was tearing up and Stormy's fur prickling. They were right in front of Rain. "What in the name of cat!" Hail gasped. He padded next to Soot and Stormy. He sat, mourning the young cat. Rain was dead. There was nothing they could do.
brilliancide

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's