Group RP with Phoenix, Blackbeard & Me

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: Group RP with Phoenix, Blackbeard & Me

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:36 am

{Sorry guys! I don't really check Eldemore unless it's for the roleplays, I'll try to be more active though! >.> We're waiting until Blackbeard comes back online right? }
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Asuna Yuuki » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:24 am

I'm back is flower bird?

Asuna Yuuki

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:38 am

|| I'm now, sorry. Just start at any time. I've already started on Pg. 2. ^o^
Also, you can just subscribe to the threads you want to, and you can have a Pg. at your Main Control to see who posted last. c: ||

"The lonesomeness is worth more than a thousand lives.
This freedom is worth more than all of the lands on Earth..."

Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon...
And every night it howls for a love, it can not touch.

"For the strength pf the pack is the wolf,
And the strength of the wolf, is the courage."
The Song of The Wolf

Postby Asuna Yuuki » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:42 am

Oh ok

Asuna Yuuki

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:16 pm

{So do we start now....?}
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Asuna Yuuki » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Ya you start. And can I only have on girl and one boy cuz idk if I can handle so many cats XD

Watevr I'll start sine we already have three pages of the same question :)

Jenga
She walked along the abandoned alley looking for any small animals that she could hunt. She had been roaming these streets for about a week now, and had barely had any food for prey was scarce in streets like these. She was alone, and she had been this way for while. After being thrown out of her old home for her genetic mismatch, she had been living a life as a stray, and with no help, this little piece of life she has come to live would end.

Midnight Sun
Already thirteen moons she said to herself,to think I have survived them all with no twolegs or clans or even any partners to help me out with my rough life. She was full of pride for how well she had managed to survive for her entire life out in this place, and she was also proud of being able to show it off to all of these skinny, hungry little kittens. She was well built and strong, and she new that;not too overfed but not too hungry either. She padded over to a nearby alley and spotted a weird looking cat. Man was she skinny!! I mean, Midnight Sun liked to show off her strength to cats she knew would survive, but sheesh!! This one didn't look like it would last another day. "Hey, I don't remember seeing you around here," she said confidently, knowing that without her help, this little kit would die of hunger.

Alfa
Man, that she-cat sure knows what she's Odin' out in this place. I mean I can survive but I can't thrive, he said to himself. What was her name... Err Night Buns or something like that? I dunno, whoever she is she seems to be well known around these parts. Alfa followed Midnight sun to an alley that sure didn't seem to have anything edible in it. "Wow... Is this really where she gets all that food. Geez I can't believe she gets so strong from hunting in a place like this!" He muttered under his breath. He then spotted another cat. Man she looked like a stick bathed in colors! She still looked a little young though. Give or take 9 moons or something? Whatever is is her age was she sure was cute. Maybe I should go see if she sees me as attractive as I see her. He started approaching when he realized that Midnight Sun was still with her. He backed away slowly, trying not to be noticed. ya know what, maybe I'll just wait until she comes out...

Dean
He shyly stumbled out of his old home's front yard. He was just kicked out for only eating a piece of tonight's dinner! That was unreasonably unjust, but he had to accept it. He trotted over to a street that seemed to be full of cats. But these weren't the friendly house cats he was used to. "Hey! Get outta here! This is out part of the street!" Yowled one. "Yeah! You better stay away from here or we'll tear you to pieces!" Spat another one. Dean was scared to death, and he sprinted away to a part of the street where it seemed safe. He spotted an alley with a pretty handsome black cat peering into it. Dean wanted to know what the black tom was staring at so he peerd his face in to see what was going on. He saw two beautiful cats, but they were beautiful for different reasons. One of them was beautiful because of her body. One was beautiful because of her color. Dean shot another quick look at the black cat that seemed to be curiously looking at the she cats. Dean sat against the wall that neared the entrance to the alley. He waited there, still giving a peek or two every five or so minutes to see if they were still there. Maybe they're friendly, he thought. We'll he was just about to find out just how friendly they could be, in fact, to dean, the could be lifesavers!
Last edited by Asuna Yuuki on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asuna Yuuki

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:02 pm

Shadow-
He snarled in fusteration as a squirrel slipped through his claws and bolted up a tree, where it chattered at him, seeming to mock him. He looked up at it and growled, then vanished into a clump of ferns, the tip of the long tail swishing back and forth. He noticed the signs that New- leaf was almost here, the small forest where he lived in was becoming lush and beautiful. Sunlight was around almost every corner, and hunting was good. Slamming his paw down on a mouse that had the idiocy to run directly in front of his legs, he padded over to a sun-soaked rock jutting out of the ground and clambered up it, the mouse in his jaws. Settling down, he ate with quick bites, content to just sun-tan there.
Night-
She raced after a rabbit that was streaking down a hill, catching up to it with a few tail- lenghts to spare from it's burrow. Killing it with a quick bite to the neck, padded over to a log and lept gracefully up it. She layed down and ate the rabbit with famished bites, and watched the land below. She had just moved in here a sunrises ago, and didn't have time to explore yet. She spotted a brook some tail-lenghts away, and she could see a mountain not too far away. Finishing the last of her prey, she licked the remaines of her fresh-kill off her chops, and setted off.
Dream-
She was finishing the remains of the blackbird she caught in the meadows. The young she-cat stretched; she had just woken up some time ago. The sun soaked pleasantly onto her fur, and the grass below her was soft. She stood up, and moved a little closer to the edge of the meadow. The meadow was ontop of a mountain; some tail-lenghts away she saw a thick pine forest. I bet they'll be something good there, she thought. Leaping down to the next ledge, she then leaped off that one and landed on the edge of the forest with a 'thud'. Cautiously, she moved forward, her paws crunching on the pine needles on the floor. She jumped as the heard the alarm call of a bird, she didn't like the darkness of the pine forest. More wary then ever, she kept moving forward, nearly jumping into a tree as she stepped on something soft. Looking down, she saw that she had stepped on a cat's tail. Creeping up, she saw a gray-and-white she-cat- Flower.
Leaf-
He stood on a quickly melting snow-filled ledge. He shook out his fur to get rid of the moss that got stuck in his fur when he slept last night in his cave. Looking back at the yawning entrance of his cave behind him, he chose a random direction and lept onto a thicker ledge. Padding along, he wondered what he would find today. A mouse ran down a tiny crack in the cliff face, he killed it with a bite to the neck. Padding on, he saw a ridge that looked perfect. Jumping up, he layed down and began to eat. This one was closer to the top of the mountain he was in, he enjoyed the rays of sunlight that were usually blocked out by the various ridges and ledges. Once he was done, he licked the remains of the prey off his paws and whiskers, and contiued along the ridge, wondering where it would lead.
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Asuna Yuuki » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:44 am

(i don't think i can handle so many cats with school and stuff!!)

Asuna Yuuki

Previous

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's