Pokemon Roleplay [Private with cjr09]

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Pokemon Roleplay [Private with cjr09]

Postby Ticklicous » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:06 pm

Name:
Liam Padwell

Looks:
-Five feet and eight inches
-Pale skin
-Brown hair
-Blue eyes
-Sweaters, khakis, sneakers (consists of reds, blacks, and whites)

Personality:
-Outgoing
-Helpful
-Selfless
-Over Protective
-Blunt
-Stubborn

Pokemon:
Pyrgus Male--Level 5--Intimidate
Attacks: Crunch, Dragon Pulse, Tackle

Name:
Lisa Padwell

Looks:
-Five feet and four inches
-Pale skin
-Brown hair
-Blue eyes
-T-shirts, skinny jeans, sneakers (all blues, whites, and yellows)

Personality:
-Sweet
-Cuddly
-Considerate
-Klutzy
-Impatient
-Clingly

Pokemon:
Mikki Male--Level 5--Cute Charm
Attacks: Sing, Hyper Voice

Just went short to save time. XP We can start when ya finish your peeps~
Ticklicous

Re: Pokemon Roleplay [Private with cjr09]

Postby cjr09 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Cool let's do this~

Name:
Tetra Swan

Appearance:
-Long, wavy black hair
- Heterochromic eyes- One deep blue and the other gold
- Blind in her right eye- the gold one
- Scar over the left of her lips and her right eye
- Many, many, many tattoos- most prominent the half sleeve on her upper left arm, and the dragon that snakes up her right until it ends with it's teeth threatening to swallow her right eye
- Wears a black tank top and pants- simple, but effective, and a black with dark blue accents Captain's cloak.
- Very short, only stands at about 5'2. She hates this.
- I'm trying out a new appearence for her so this probably sounds super scattered sorry

Personality:
- Vicious and cold, at first
- Total nerd
- Call her a nerd/dork to her face and she will end you
- Loves to invent things, always got some electronic on her to disassemble and remake.
- Always has to be moving.
- Stubbornest person in literal existence
- Surprizingly clutzy
- Possessive of those she cares for
- You get the idea

Pokemon:

Grace -- Female -- Level 5 -- Snow Cloak
Only reason a Glaceon because Tetra comes from very far north- she has the accent to prove it- and there was plenty of Ice Rocks around.
Moves:
Swift, Wish, Detect
~

Name:
Lyric Crow

Appearance:
- Black hair, buzzcut millitary style
- Venom green eyes- totally useless, he's blind, but they scare people
- Multiple piercings- his ears and his mouth, he wears varying earrings at varying times. He's most fond of the simple studs, though.
- Small and short and lithe- all skin and bones. He only stands at about 4'10.
- Wears much the same outfit as Tetra- only change in their jackets, his is a more modern one- all black with dark green markings- not that he can see that- and wears long sleeve shirts
- Watercolor tattoos of wings that go from the base of his shoulderblades to his wrists.

Personality:

- Compulsive liar
- Acts like the child he is
- Manipulative
- Basic street kid, trust issues and all
- Generally friendly but difficult to win over

Pokemon:
Rook -- Male -- Level 5 -- Insomnia
Moves:
Pursuit, Drill Peck, Astonish
~

Name:
Caitlin Faire

Appearance:
- Long red hair, tied back in a ponytail
- Glasses she is utterly blind without
- Almost constantly cold- wears long black pants, black jacket, and a large scarf in varying warm colors
- Rather tall, in comparison- stands at about 5'7
- Has known Tetra and Lyric for a while- they're working on making her get a tattoo, so that may come into play.

Personality:
- Selfless
- Constantly putting herself down- lives in an almost constant state of self doubt and depression
- Kind soul
- Generally nice to everyone she meets
- Nervous
- Tends to space out a bit

Pokemon:
Virus-- Female -- Level 5 -- Intimidate
Moves:
Tackle, Thunder Fang
Received from Tetra- who probably got Virus through illegal means- as a companion and protector as Caitlin sets off on her journey.
cjr09

Postby Ticklicous » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:46 am

Now as new trainers the twins, Liam and Lisa, were making their way out onto the first route for their journey into the world of Pokemon. Here was where they would begin their training with their Pokemon. Liam had a shiny growlithe known as Pyrgus, where Lisa had a jigglypuff by the name of Mikki. Together they were going to achieve their dreams and see new things in the world. Where they were now was Kalos, so it was full of old and new things. Plus Liam liked the French chicks. He never told Lisa though. She would probably be too embarrassed by him if he did. Yet it was still a funny idea to tease her with. Though for now it was time. They started searching the route for new Pokemon, making a couple battles, but otherwise not capturing anything by far. They were busy just training their Pokemon to become stronger and stronger.
Ticklicous

Postby cjr09 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:26 pm

It was rather exciting to set out on a journey- even for Tetra and Lyric, who were veterans at this sort of thing by now- still enjoyed the thrill of setting out on your own.

They'd both agreed to do the equivalent of starting over- using what could be considered starter Pokemon to fight their way through the gyms of the Kalos region.

Even with all their travels, all their Pokemon, they'd never taken on the gyms before.

And it was Caitlin's first journey as well- with her shiny Shinx Tetra had given her that she had absolutely not stolen, thank you very much- it would prove to be an interesting journey, indeed.

Grace and Virus walk calmly beside their respective trainers- occasionally breaking stride to battle a wild Pokemon or another trainer- while Lyric and Rook scan the surrounding area, darting in and out of the forest to either side of them.

"So, from what I can tell, our first major area we're gonna fight through'll be the Santalune Forest. Should be easy, right Rook?" Lyric chirps, returning from his latest flight into the unknown- Arceus only knows what he was doing- Rook perched happily on his head.

"Santalune Forest is known mostly for it's bug type Pokemon, correct?" Tetra muses, watching the thickening treeline as she plays with the Rubix's Cube in her hands- she'd figured out the algorithm for solving it, and as such was simply making meaningless patterns with the colors, just trying to keep her hands busy.

"Yeah, with a few other Pokemon I'd like to see as well. I'd like to try and catch some Pokemon while here, if at all possible," Caitlin says, words muffled slightly by her scarf, and Virus meows her agreement.

"Well then, shall we get started?" Tetra says, motioning to the tall grass surrounding them.

"I'd like to train a bit more before taking on the gym. I've never fought against one before- it's a bug type gym, if I remember correctly. Should be... interesting, at least."
cjr09

Postby Ticklicous » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:22 am

Liam and his sister both made their way towards Santalune forest, excited to start some training further along. They had done a bit of training, but needed more experience. Yet when Pyrgus bounded off barking at a small group Liam had to give chase. Lisa was right behind him. Liam snatched up the shiny growlithe and looked to the group apologetically. "I am sorry about Pyrgus! He just gets excited!" He stated in embarrassment. Pyrgus whined and so Liam set him then. The growlithe went to sniff all the strangers curiously as Lisa caught up. "Oh hi! I'm Lisa and my brother here is Liam!" She declared cheerfully.

Then she pointed to the growlithe. "He is Pyrgus, the jigglypuff is my partner, Mikki!" She said pointing the the pink balloon. Mikki gave a dismissive wave. He he was a rather snarky Pokemon and definitely had some attitude. Mikki took pride in himself, but also knew when to draw the line. He liked battling and even had a decent move set up his arsenal for combat. He was well equipped and like Pyrgus had come from a professional breeder who went by the name of Melody. She was a good friend of their dad, Chase. So on their birthdays she had given them Pyrgus and Mikki to start off on their journeys. Which is why they knew some good egg moves.
Ticklicous

Postby cjr09 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:19 pm

The group stalls as a shiny Growlithe runs up to them- definitely a trainer Pokemon, no wild shiny would be that bold to approach a human- and Virus runs out to meet him, meowing excitedly.

Caitlin gasps and rushes forward, scooping Virus up before the competitive Shinx could get them in yet another battle- the amount of times they'd had to rush back to the Pokemon center was a little embarassing.

"Ah, hello," Tetra greets, watching them carefully.

Trainers, definitely. Just starting out, same as them, but seemed to know what they were doing. Those were bred Pokemon- not some random starter.

Well, should be interesting.

"My name's Tetra, and this is my partner Grace," she says, and the Glaceon mews a hello. "I'm Lyric, and the bird's Rook," Lyric greets distractedly, tilting his head from side to side as he scanned the forest with sightless eyes, bouncing from one leg to another. "Um, I'm Caitlin, and this is my Shinx, Virus," she murmurs in greeting, more into her scarf than at them.
cjr09

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's