1x1 RP with MagTheVaporeon and Me!

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

1x1 RP with MagTheVaporeon and Me!

Postby brilliancide » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:32 am

This RP is for MagTheVaporeon and me only. Please don't post in here! Thank you :D

Where are we?~ A story about four dogs who are lost~

Talltail's dogs~

Hurricane~She-dog/fae~Black with white patches with blue eyes~ Right Lead dog~ Akita
Tornado~Brute/He-dog~Tannish goldish with brown eyes~Center right dog~ Akita

MagTheVaporeon's dogs~

You can make your own form :D
brilliancide

Re: 1x1 RP with MagTheVaporeon and Me!~ My dogs

Postby brilliancide » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:38 am

Hurricane

Username~ Talltail

Dog's name~ Hurricane

Age+Gender~ 7 years old+She-dog/fae

Personality~ Hurricane is a soft-spoken, hard working dog. She sometimes gets a little bit snappy if her team doesn't listen.

History~ She was seperated from her owner because someone cut her harness and her owner drifted away from the team.

Spot~ Lead right dog

Looks/other~

Main color~ Black

Markings~ White patches

Breed~ Akita

Eyes/ears~ Blue+Fine

Relationships~

Family~ Unknown

Crush~ None yet

Mate: None yet

Pups: None

Tornado

Username~ Talltail

Dog's name~ Tornado

Age + Gender~ 5 years old + He-dog/Brute

Personality~ Tornado is a quiet dog. He doesn't really talk to other dogs and stays away from them. But he is very loyal and nice.

History~ He used to be a fighting dog in Chicago until he was sold since he sucked at fighting. His current owner bought him.

Spot~ Center right

Looks/other~

Main color~ Tan

Markings~ Gold shades

Eyes/Ears~ Brown eyes + Fine ears

Breed~ Akita

Relationships~

Family~ Unknown

Crush~ None

Mate~ None

Pups~ None
brilliancide

Re: 1x1 RP with MagTheVaporeon and Me!

Postby Roosterthelynx » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:13 am

Okay,I'll do both dogs on one form

Name-Dakota//Nova

Gender-Female//Male

Breed-Mackenzie River Husky//Greenland Dog

Spot-Left lead dog//Left center dog

Personality-Dakota is a rebel.She likes to do things on her own.She is very quick to snap if she feels threatened,mentally or physically,and is very prideful.//Nova is very calm and laid back.He can be shy,but not much. He isn't all that talkative,and likes to be alone.He will jump to a teammates defense if need be.

Looks-Green eyes http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mackenzie_River_husky //Blue eyes http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenland_Dog

Crush-None//He likes Hurricane but is too shy to tell her.

Other-She likes to call Tornado Tori//None
Rooster/Charlie/Junebug - it/he/they
Roosterthelynx

Postby brilliancide » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:11 am

(I'm going to put your dogs on the first page later. This computer is slow and lags a lot)

Hurricane pawed the cold snow. It was as white as a piece of paper. She sighed. She thought about hunting.. But no dog would hunt in this kind of weather. She barked in frustration and layed down. There was snow in the den. She hoped it would melt. Tornado sat away from the den and he was sitting in the snow. He sniffed. He had a small cold. He heard a bark and trotted into the den. He checked on Hurricane and trotted out, not saying anything.
brilliancide

Postby Roosterthelynx » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Nova was curled into a ball and shivering.He had his tail curled over his body,whinging from the cold.

Dakota was sitting outside the cave as well,ears perked up.She shivered.
Roosterthelynx

Postby brilliancide » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:34 am

Tornado started to dig. He had a soft pelt so he could manage the snow on top of him over-night. He got into the hole and covered himself up to his chest. He layed his head on the side ring of the hole and fell asleep.

Hurricane padded out of the den. It was really cold in there. "Where is our owner? Why would someone cut our harness?" She would say every moment. She didn't have a thick pelt made for Alaska temperatures. That made her life more dangerous. She had to dig through the deep snow to find the summer dirt and fling it on her belly. She would sleep after with the dirt still on. But her good leg was broken. Bit by a huge seal. She whinned. It hurt bad. Then, she saw a wooden sled and eight dogs. She flicked her tail up and stared at the group. "Guys! A sledder!" She raced after them. She tried to go as fast as possible. "Wait up! Please!" She barked. She could see the lead dog staring back. He stopped and the rest stopped shortly after. The human stepped off after saying "Ho" and crouched in front of Hurricane. Tornado raced beside her and snarled. The human bounced up and onto the wooden boards sticking out from under the sled. He held the reins and flicked them. The male dog never moved. He kept staring at Hurricane with a little smirk on his face. She blinked. He then turned his head and ran off, the others surprised at how fast he was. Tornado blinked. He saw that brute smirking at Hurricane.
brilliancide

Postby Roosterthelynx » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:42 pm

Nova followed them out and whimpered loudly,ears back.Dak glared daggers at the male dog,as she went to stand near Tornado.
Roosterthelynx

Postby brilliancide » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Hurricane then saw a small rabbit bouncing up and down. It looked as if it were caught in a trap. She stalked it until she saw that the rabbit's foot was caught. She leaped and landed in front of it. She bit it's neck and killed it. She wondered how she would get this rabbit out. She then had a idea. She bit the rabbit's neck and pulled. (Fade). She carried it over to Tornado, Nova, and Dak. "Dinner for.. i guess four!" She set it down and barked. Tornado pawed the rabbit. "Where's it's foot?" Tornado barked. "Oh i kinda pulled it out of a trap." She barked. "Eww.." Tornado whispered under his breath and started chowing.
brilliancide

Postby Roosterthelynx » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Okay I swear I replayed to but deleted)

"Ewww,cool!"Dakota barked and started eating.Nova was curled into a small ball."I-I'm fine."
Roosterthelynx

Postby brilliancide » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Hurricane looked at Nova. "You sure? We might not be able to hunt again for weeks since a snow storm's coming up." She barked and started eating too.
brilliancide

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's