Private 1x1 with Crying Heartbreak and Death the Kid

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Private 1x1 with Crying Heartbreak and Death the Kid

Postby Foxtail » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:25 pm

Winging it :3 Translation: Im too lazy to make a front cover...
Last edited by Foxtail on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Re: Private 1x1 with Zerowolf and Foxtail

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Ready?
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Foxtail » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Yus :3)
Fang walked out of her den. It was another bright and sunny day in the forest. She could hear the birds singing and the sound of a nearby wolf. Her grey, white fur bristled in defense as she growled, "Whose there? I'm not afraid to attack you!"

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Silver steps out, her small form shivering.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Foxtail » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Fang feels instantly guilty for threatening to attack such a small wolf. She might even be a pup! Fang walked up to her, but didn't lose her tough act. "Hello." She said briskly "Who are you and why are you on my territory?"

Foxtail

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:08 pm

Silver looks up, her small gray eyes looking over the wolf in front over. "I-I'm Silver, a-and I have n-nowhere to go."

Mercy Storm

Postby Foxtail » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:14 pm

Fang's eyes soften. "Well, you can stay with me for the night." She barks gruffly. She licked up the wolf gingerly with her teeth and set her in Fang's own nest. Fang didn't mind sleeping on the cold hard rock. "You need rest, sleep."
Got to go good night!))

Foxtail

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Silver, being the small pup she was made room for the larger wolf. "Please don't sleep there. It will make you stiff when you wake. Lay here. There is a good deal of room." She had yet to put her head down and sleep.

Nighty night.

Mercy Storm

Postby Foxtail » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:38 pm

"Alright, Alright." She grumbled lifting the pup and placing her on top herself. There wasnt enough room otherwise. "Goodnight." She said gruffly.

Foxtail

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:06 am

"Goodnight." She lays there, her small form beaten from exhaustion from running all day. It's as she puts her head down she begins to drift in to sleep. Before she is completely overcome by sleeps claws, she whispers two very simple words for the larger wolf. "Thank you."

Mercy Storm

Next

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's