1x1 Lailic and Spades

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1x1 Lailic and Spades

Postby Lailic » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:58 pm

I stared at the flame curiously. Never have I ever seen someone create blue fire in the palm of their hands. I tilted my head slightly and my long bangs fell over my face. I blew them out of the way. When that didn't work I tucked them behind my ear. "How... How do you do that?" I asked looking at his face searching for answers. There must be a trick of some sort.
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Spades » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:57 am

I grit my teeth in concetration, struggling to draw a breath. The fire sputters out and dies. I sag my shoulders in relief. "Sorry, it takes a lot of concentration, and honestly, I'm not really sure how I do it, but it's not really fire... it's, uhh, how do I describe it" I run my fingers though my hair trying to think of a word to describe it "I guess I would call it energy, life. You see, I'm not a fighter, in fact, I'm quite the opposite, the closest thing I would call myself is a healer, but that doesn't really describe it either."
It's your life, rise up and live it
-Richard Rahl
Spades

Postby Lailic » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:03 pm

I look at him curiously. Not a fighter but not a healer? Then what exactly is this being? Where is he from? "Well what are you then?" I ask. He can hold blue fire... er life... Life. He can hold a blue ball of life in his hands. I am shocked and amazed. How is that even possible. I know I can do a few things but that is unheard of.

I like your vibe
I like your style

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Spades » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:17 pm

I look back into the cave, making sure the dark outline of my chest, reassuring myself that it is still there, even though it never moves. I look back at you and say "Well, a healer, they can't create lif, they repair it, bring it back to its full potential, thats were I differ, I can create it, I can both give and take it away.. that's... that's why I am, I am a danger to everyone."
-Richard Rahl
Spades

Postby Lailic » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:29 pm

I took a small step back. Too intrigued to leave but too wary to stay that close. "How does it work?"

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Spades » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:38 pm

I put my palm out and a small blue flame pops into existence. "When you think of life,the general assumption is happiness, correct? Happily ever after? Well that is far from the case. The only purpose of life is to eventually be extinguished. More often than not, this will burn through you untill one of two things happen. First, it will eventually die out, or, it will kill you, severe your soul from existence. You don't go to a heaven, you don't go to hell; you are completely erased from life and everything connected to it." I sigh, my words heavt with the weight of the past. "However, it can also bring someone back, bring them back after their soul has past beyond the veil that seperates the world of life and death."
-Richard Rahl
Spades

Postby Lailic » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:07 pm

I looked at the flame in the same state of awe as I had earlier. It was so pretty yet it looked dangerous."Do you know how it works?" I tilted my head slightly. Intrigued as I was stopped myself from moving closer. There is obviously danger in the flame. Danger I couldn't afford to face.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Spades » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:18 pm

"Yes, and it took a lot to figure it out" I extinguish the flame. "It feeds off of life, basically, its a monster if you have life in you, but for some reason, when your soul is gone, either when the soul is gone, it heals you, brings your soul-" I cut off mid sentence and start a new thought, mumbling little things to myself. Then, just as quickly as I started, I stop. "Was there someone else with you?"
-Richard Rahl
Spades

Postby Lailic » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:31 pm

I listened intently until he started mumbling. I raised an eyebrow. His next question caught me by surprise. "Yes... There was. She's back home now. Safe." I hope... Mia had a tendency to ignore what I say. It was dangerous for her to ignore me but she doesn't seem to care. I just know one of these days she'll get into more then she can get out of.

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Spades » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:48 pm

I go into the darkness of the cave and open up the chest qnd I pull out a book, not a very big book. It was leather bound and had around a hundred pages. I flip open the book, several pictures are shown, a giant door, a scroll, a handful of prophecys. I finally stop on a page with a spell on it. I quickly mumble the spell and torches all around the room burst to life, showing stuff cluttered all around the cave. I pick up a handful of supplies and stuff them in a pack. "Something powerful is near here, we need to move."
-Richard Rahl
Spades

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's