The Fountain of Youth (private roleplay)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: The Fountain of Youth (private roleplay)

Postby Silverhart » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Oh great. Camping, Sterling thought. He hated camping. If man had been intended to sleep outdoors, he wouldn't have built houses, with warm, fluffy beds. On the journey up here he'd gone out of his way to find various inns so to as avoid the distasteful experience. Truth be told, he hadn't even brought a bedroll, figuring he would able to find any supplies he would need in the city. He'd rather keep walking and reach the city or an inn, then spend the night in the dirt.

Moritz didn't agree. The Dire wolf had calmed down, and was now sitting next to her Warden - the very picture of obedience - except for the tails sweeping wildly across the ground at the prospect of sleeping out under the stars. She'd find a nice tree and curl up in the roots, and let the scents tell her stories in her dreams.

But Sterling wasn't one for stories and dreams.

"I don't know about all of you, but I am in a hurry. This... "Pygmism", is only going to get worse, isn't it?" He looked around at all of them, looking for any sign of agreement. "Every moment we delay, our creatures could be getting worse. And I'm getting tired of chasing a dire puppy around."

'Roscoe, I'm hungry.' The black Dire looked up at him, and wagged her tails hopefully.

"We can eat in the city," he said, as much to the others as to Moritz. "And find lodging there. I'd rather not sleep out-of-doors. Seems somewhat dangerous - not to mention extremely uncomfortable."

(Sorry for slowness. My computer's still down, and I've had limited Internet access for the last few days. ^^)
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Startedraining » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:24 pm

Edgar smiled at the thought of camping in the outskirts of Alabaster. The city would make a nice view, and a nice contrast against the sky as the sun set. That is, if everyone managed to show up before then.

He thought back to his home in the Isles, and how the other pygmy-non-pygmy drakes were doing. He wished he could have brought them all with him, but there simply wasn't enough for him to do to bring all of the little drakes. He may be strong enough to carry Arian with him, but even soon it would not be enough that he was stronger than most, the drake would not fit in his travel bag. He reached to touch the soft baby scales of the drake atop Ricos's shoulders, and the small bluish-grey drake squeaked and nibbled at his hand.

The dire wolf was beginning to tire. The stressful flight to Alabaster from the Isles was enough for him, he was content to keep his paws on the ground. Though he was not bonded to the strong man who took care of him, he was a loyal companion, and would follow him wherever... but the sky was a place that Edgar belonged, and definitely where Ricos did not. The dire looked at the tall man and turned to face him, pulling the drake away from his hands.

"We'd better get ready to wait a little while before we head out. We may spend the night under the stars. Good thing I brought my sleeping furs," Edgar said to the dire, running a few fingers from his nose to his forehead. The dire wolf grumbled in delight.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby cjr09 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:38 pm

Well, truth be told she'd slept in worse conditions; with fewer layers and worse shelter.

"I don't mind sleeping outside, but it's not too far of a walk to the city now. Maybe another hour or two walking," Caitlin interjects, and really, she felt they should get a battle plan in gear as soon as possible.

She'd really just meant for a quick break for lunch- mostly for Mull's sake- then to move on as quickly as possible. Alabaster Library was just as much of her Homestead as... well, her Homestead; the sooner she got back to work, the better.

She crouches down and carefully pulls out a few tins of fish; sardines, and she wrinkles her nose as she pops one open and hands it to Chestley, who chitters thankfully before digging in with a gusto he didn't normally exclude.

Well, he was a growing boy, Caitlin thinks with a visible wince.

Mull comes charging back at the smell of food- his crashing through the grass had probably scared his intended meal off- and peeps impatiently until Caitlin rolls her eyes and pops open a second can for him.

There's a rustling in her pocket followed by indignant chiming as Atlantis, the Goldfish Glasswork Dragon, flies out and hovers above them.

"Yes, I know you don't like eating fish, I brought you some bread to share with- no, that wasn't a pass at goldfish, just- do you want the bread or not?" Caitlin asks, and really, she had no idea what she was thinking bonding with so many argumentative creatures.

Lunette rumbles in agreement behind her, before taking off herself- her massive wings stir the grass and create a wind all their own until she finally leaves the ground and soars away to hunt herself some dinner.
cjr09

Postby Diddlebug » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:02 am

Reeve looked and glanced at the night sky, which was what she was now sleeping under. She scanned the sky in hopes of seeing a clear rain free sky. She had only brought a blanket to sleep on, expecting to go in the city and stay indoors. Reece thought to add a comment about heading to the city but decided best if she just went along with the plan at the moment. She had no need for conflict, yet.

Volare seemed pleased to sleep outside. Reeve knew he wouldn't come until he flew around the camp at least ten times, but after he was finished she had his usual spot in the bent of her knees waiting for him when he finished. Volare flew with a sense of pride that he was to protect the group, even if he was going a bit overboard.

Aperi looked up from her position of rest and stood up. She has an indifferent look to her. She was not a fan of the grass but onced she patted around she made do. Especially since she managed to sneak a few snacks from Reeve's bag while she was setting up.
Links wrote:—‹ My Deviantart
—‹ My Chickensmoothie
—‹ Characters
Diddlebug

Postby Sphye » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:10 pm

Mara's realization that there were no trees or other vertical structures in the field had slightly dampened her plans.
Laying her woven hammock down in the grass, she called out, "This has room for two people. Does anyone want to share? It'll keep you dry, at least."
As she said it, she prayed that there wouldn't be a comment from Edgar poking fun at something in that sentence.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Startedraining » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:26 pm

Edgar grinned, "Of course, m'lady," he accepted her offer and lay on the mat, spread eagle. He took up the whole mat! He curled his arms behind his head, "Wow, this is super uncomfortable." He sat up and lifted the mat, pulling out a few small pebbles from under it, and throwing them into the distance, "That should be better."
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Silverhart » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Sterling opened his mouth to take advantage of the offer, but an exclamation of pain came out instead. Moritz had purposely stepped on his foot.

'That's very ungentlemanly of you', she sniffed.

Sterling shot a glare at her. "Oh no!" he quickly told the others. "I'll be fine. I'll just sleep on the ground... with the dirt... and the bugs. And snakes..."

Moritz wagged her tails in approval. 'C'mon! I'll show you how to spin around in circles before lying down!

Sterling sighed, a feeling of defeat washing over him. He would've argued the point further if he weren't so worn down from chasing puppy-Moritz all over the place.

While Sterling resigned himself to his fate, Moritz jumped at the other creatures and barked, asking if anyone wanted to go hunting. She hadn't hunted in a long time... She had never seemed to have the time for it, and she always had enough food at home to never want for more. Now however it just seemed like the only thing she wanted to do - outside of play - was track and stalk and chase. She hadn't caught anything since becoming Pygmfied, but that hadn't damped her newfound enthusiasm in the least.
With the coming darkness it was the perfect time to go scouting around for small game.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Sphye » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:18 pm

"The offer still stands for anyone but Edgar," Mara quickly amended, trying to pull the misused hammock out from underneath him. Nubmee misunderstood the point, hopping on Edgar's gut in anticipation of a 'hammock ride'.
"Ge'doff of there!" she scolded. Whether this was for the drake or the redhead was unknown.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Startedraining » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:22 pm

Edgar gasped as the not-so-tiny Drake landed on his stomach. He lifted the "little guy" off, and rolled off the hammock, then stood and dusted himself. "Why are you so against me, Mara?" He asked, still smiling. Numbee's weight and sudden jump onto him was going to leave a bruise, but in Edgar's eyes, the pain was worth it.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby cjr09 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:25 pm

Well, Edgar did deserve it.

"Ah, I have an extra blanket if you'd like, Sterling. It's not the best bedroll, but it works in a pinch," Caitlin says, wisely keeping quiet about Edgar and Mara.

Mara may or may not actually kill him.

Mull cheeps in excitement from where he'd been licking his tin clean- he hadn't caught anything yet while hunting, but that didn't mean the new direwolf couldn't show him the ropes.

He bounds over to the Dire and cheeps in agreement and eagerness; he'd love to see the hunting moves of a Direwolf.
cjr09

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's