~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: ~Toxic!~(Nuclear Fallout/Powers RP)(Invite Only)

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:00 pm

((Sorry guys my notifications for this just haven't gone off for some reason. I thought I was waiting for someone to post, ops))
Z-620
"She doesn't keep us on a leash, we're free to do as we please." She said with a smirk though a moment of doubt crossed her eyes.
It was true they were free...IF they did their jobs. They were paid in protection from the outside world, a bed, unlimited food and clothing, though even after that they were still slaves with continuous tests still being done on them daily.
"Besides at least your mother cared enouph to keep us."
Trixie
She nodded, it took all of her self control not to flinch away when he touched her. Lifting her other hand, now slick with blood from the wound on her side she spoke,
"That sword, I think she had something on the blade." She meant poison, she'd been feeling off ever since she'd been hit and it had only been getting worse.

The readings in the retrieval van went off signaling that there was a known substance, lead, filtering into the air. With a quickness the air filters from outside the bus shut off leaving the ones inside to cycle out the bad air before replacing it with new. Snapping out of the Illusion the driver got back on track and took off quickly before anything else could happen. The guards finished tying up Eldur and Chikara, he with electric chains to keep his strength in check if they came awake on the drive back but just to make sure they sedated them both once more. After a hour of driving them came to a stop at the top of a winding hill. Their beyond heavily guarded gets topped with barbed wire rose a white futuristic building. At the gate the guard pressed the come button taking him straight to one of the head doctors for approval.
"We've got retrieval cases by the names of: Chikara and Eldur. Case Umbra is still out in the field as well as operatives 620 and Sovnya, requesting permission to enter."
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:23 pm

Sovnya - Arsenic (Poison art manipulation; immune to toxins, possesses toxic/poisonous saliva)

Sighing with boredom, Sovnya rolled his eyes and began twirling his paintbrush with growing agitation. What was with the small talk? Couldn't they just cut to the chase already?
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:09 pm

Z-620
Catching his look in the corner of her eyes she mimicked his eye roll and would of crossed her arms...had she had both.
"You know you could finish this if you want to." She said to Sovnya \, " I'm sure I've given the bus ample time to re-start by now and get away."
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:40 am

Sovnya - Arsenic (Poison art manipulation; immune to toxins, possesses toxic/poisonous saliva)

An irritated tch slipped from his lips. "I thought you'd never ask."

Gripping his paintbrush between his teeth, Sovnya flipped his sketchbook open to a clean page and quickly got to work painting. Within moments, the rough sketch was complete, and he snapped the book closed. His pursed lips twitched as he watched the two-headed serpent come to life on the pavement before him. Venom dripped from its enormous fangs, its long, forked tongues flickering like a candle in gale between them. The disturbing creature hissed.
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:01 am

((*echo*Is their anybody out their? (queues pink floyd music) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:01 am

(I'm here.)
Sathona

Postby Goblin » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:45 pm

I'm here, sorry again for the delay on my post!
Umbra Adlucinatio / Lead

Umbra moved closer to the snake like creature curiously before it disappeared into a cloud of mist like the rest of her illusions. "I don't believe either of you realize what your current situation is. Just so you know, the two of you are out cold on the pavement. The high level of lead I released into the air deprived you both of enough oxygen to knock you out, without killing you." Umbra paced around absentmindedly while playing with a lock of her hair. "However, though your bodies have been deprived your minds are just fine, hence why I can still speak with the two of you through this illusion. Oh, and some good news, my mother can't hear anything we say, since none of us are really speaking, so do so freely!"

Dr. Adlucinatio

When they were alerted of the armored truck's approach she and the other scientists rushed to meet it's occupants in the loby as they brought the sedated elements in. "Get Chikara to his cell immediately, he should be waking up soon, and we can't risk him doing so here!"
After they wheeled off the two elements she spoke with the driver sent on the mission. She sortly became very reserved, and visibly shaken. In a moment she snapped out of it, and walked back to her office to document their findings.
So, we gained two elements, but lost two as well, and earned another's anger... No matter, everything will fall into place, as it belongs.
Goblin

Postby Sathona » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:08 pm

Sovnya narrowed his eyes, evidently not fazed by this. "It appears as though we've reached an impasse."
Sathona

Postby Caster_HD » Tue May 03, 2016 7:48 pm

Z_620
Clenching her teeth together she in a screech of fury, balling her fists at her sides. Taking in a deep breath her knew fighting was fruitless as if they were really knocked out they couldn't do anything. Focusing she tried to break the illusion and make herself conscience if that was the situation. She been able to focus her mind enough in training to do this but under a illusion was different.
"Our renformentents will be here soon you may as well just get away while you can." Z said sitting cross legged on the ground still focusing to break the illusion.
Eldur
The room he was put in was made of a odd silvery substance no doubt fire proof since no matter how hard he tried he couldn't scratch the walls with his flames. He throat was hoarse was screaming at the door sealing his room shut. Pounding on it til his knuckles bled.
"Let me out! Why did you bring us back here?!" He shouted slumping to his knees holding his now injured hands.
They hadn't restrained him after he woke up and he was free to roam the small room.
"Hey!" He shouted again uselessly.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sathona » Sun May 08, 2016 10:33 pm

Hold up. If this is an illusion, and we are unconscious like she claims, then...

The penny suddenly dropped. Sovnya reached into his boot and tugged out his pocket knife, thinking back to something his grandmother had once told him. His heart warmed at the thought of her, and he silently prayed she was right as he lifted the knife to his abdomen.

Chikara "CC"' Lockhart - Beryllium (Enhanced strength/flight)

Chikara sighed as he stared up at the ceiling of his cell. The stone cold silver floor was hard underneath his back and head. Though he shivered, he wasn't fazed by the lack of heat; he was confined to a cell, after all. He wasn't a guest at a five star hotel, and he didn't expect to be treated as such.

Still, he couldn't help but wonder how long it had been since they had found and brought Eldur and himself back to this wretched hellhole. His brow furrowed at the thought of his hotheaded companion. Speaking of Eldur, how was he holding up?

(Would Chione still be with Chikara, or would they have been separated upon their return to the labs?)
Sathona

PreviousNext

Return to Private, 1x1, or Specific Group RP's