Livingdebgirl's Coffer-Storage/Stash & Stoof

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Livingdebgirl's Coffer-Storage/Stash & Stoof

Postby Livingdebgirl » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:57 pm

A place to consolidate ideas, Graphics, storylines, Prelim outlines for my endeavors.^^

New Adventure!
SummerTime.

Graphics courtesy of Photobucket

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
First jader Fanart given by Were, Created by Duzlla!^^
Last edited by Livingdebgirl on Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Re: Livingdebgirl's Coffer-Storage/Stash & Stoof

Postby Livingdebgirl » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:57 pm

:D
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10159
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10578
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4684

"But it is one thing to read about dragons and another to meet them."
― Ursula K. Le Guin, A Wizard of Earthsea
“You should never attack a necromancer in a cemetery; it’s like chasing Rambo into a building full of loaded guns. Some people seem to help you kill them.”
― Laurell K. Hamilton, Dead Ice
Last edited by Livingdebgirl on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

The Paths of the Rune Dragons.

Postby Livingdebgirl » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:10 pm

:shock:
Rules

Gotta have 'em! :D
1. All Eldemore TOS and forum rules apply.
2. Just post here if you want to join the Adventure and you will be added. Everyone is Welcome to Play!^^
3. Roleplaying is encouraged, but not necessary. if you choose to do so, you must also follow Eldemore's rules of RP. I have created a new Rp for this purpose. You must post in the official Edgecliff Estate Rp, located here:
Edgecliff Estate RP!
4. The adventure will last TBD At this time, parts must be completed to be eligible for prizes.
5. There is no time limit, once you have joined you can complete the Parts at your leisure. All your progress will be noted in Post #2
6. You can Join at any time: when the Adventure starts, right in the middle or at the end!

Prizes

All Adventurers that participate will receive a prize. (Prizes may consist of creatures on your WL/HL and/or leftover/unclaimed raffle creatures from my raffles.)
IN Addition, If you complete ALL THE PARTS, You will receive, (along with my neverending gratitude :D) A Custom Stamp for your Stamp Collection and /or Signature Created By Sphye! (Thank You so much Sphye!<3!)

How to Play

1.There will be 3-5 parts total depending on my work schedule.
2.You must complete each part to be credited for completion. All parts must be completed by TBD
3. For each part there will be a task you must complete to continue the story and finish the Adventure.(The tasks are easy peasy Forum and Homestead hunts, Lore and creature trivia or other assorted fun stoof I think of! :D )
4. The hardest part of completing my adventures is having the Strength, endurance, and stamina it takes to complete the Adventure!^^

~Credits and Disclaimers~
** All creatures used courtesy of our talented Eldemorian Artists and Eldemore.
**All graphics courtesy of random Google searches and Pinterest.
** All Lore content contained within based on Pure Imagination and no way affiliated with Official Eldemore lore.^^

Part 2 of Blakkrfold's Blight

It's a Pirates life for me.

Vadoma and the Vvarotis clan hurriedly packed their campsite as the gates to Edgecliff Estate were opened and the caravan began to leave.
It was as if a spell had been broken, a circle of protection had been compromised and all Hell broke loose. Long, mournful howls from the woods erupted, warning shots from unseen crossbows studded the caravan. A golden arrow grazed her forearm as it embedded with a "fhoot" into her sled. Shouts from the VVarotis echoed in the air as the Gypsy Vanner Sleipnir that pulled the wagons took off at a fast trot.

Obviously, there was much more to this story Vadoma was not telling. She realized Vadoma had her own agenda on this Adventure. Perhaps everyone involved did.
What did Vadoma mean exactly when she said: "They are coming!?" Who? or what?
A loud screech filled the air as the shadow of her Darkest Hour Phoenix darkened the sky.

GO!

The Transylvania Folk Jackalopes took off as if it was their last ride. Taking the shortcut, they followed alongside the caravan for a bit and detoured off the well-beaten path into the unexplored territories of Eldemore, knowing full well they were being followed. By whom or what was unknown.
Soon the smell of salty water, dead fish, and damp, mustiness filled the air.

Whelp, Vadoma said I'd know what to do, but that, like everything else she said was metaphoric.
Her Transylvania Jacks stopped abruptly in what appeared to be a newly dug makeshift graveyard. Half-buried souls cried in desperation and appealed to her very instincts. Torn between following the jacks to the docks and counseling the dead sailors, she chose to follow her faith, her Old Faith Necromancer profession. It was what she did, how she worked. Before she continued, she chose to mingle with the dead.

Walking among the hurriedly dug graves her Transylvanian Jacks winked and sped to the docks, and to her amazement, a pack of Forest dires slinked by.
She took her time, whispered long ago prayers of encouragement and promises of release to eternal peace to what appeared to be dead sailors, soon reaching the Docks of Abishore Village.
The makeshift graveyard lent no solace to those haphazardly buried within it, an awkward afterthought to hide a dastardly deed.

Abishore Village is a much smaller port settlement west of Silverport, along river trade routes as well as caravan trade routes. Further situated along the twin rivers, hidden in a cove, it is said it was founded by pirate racketeers during the Oblivion wars. Very secluded and often the first village encountered by unknowing overseas sailing vessels, eager to make landfall and tired from a long sea journey. It is often their only and last stop. To this day, most knowledgeable sea-farers steer clear of Abishore Village, for its reputation for thievery, swindling, and corruption still holds true to this day.
It was quiet as night fell, and those long ago visions within a crystal ball no longer held true. Ships docked on the shore, loading, and unloading.
Loud, raucous laughter and sounds of fighting emanated from the taverns along the docks. Ships were loaded with crates and huge cargo vessels.
Absently, she heard Ezekiel caw in alarm as he sat upon a ship. Immediately, she opened her mind as a flow of visions entered from Ezekiel's Point-of-view. A rare occurrence for those that are blood-bound to a creature of Eldemore. She could see through his eyes.

At first, she could not decipher it.

A girl stood, blood dripping from her arm, an army of undead behind her. Dire wolves danced within the ranks, finding every and any way to stow upon the ship. Purple eyes were reflected amongst the forest line by the moonlight as the stamp of eager sleipnirs hooves echoed in her ears.
Now she knew, now it hit her as she recognized Ezekiel's last vision of Him. It was the thief as he stood at the helm of the Malstrom, it was Ezekiel's view of herself she saw reflected through a crow's eyes, and the army of undead she that raised accidentally with those few drops of blood and this was the very ship she sought.
What appeared to once be the Captain of the ship approached her. Now amongst the undead, he still held his head high and bowed. A large gash on the top of his head told the story of his demise. He spoke to her mind as those of the dead often do.
" Madame, you have done us a great favor. We wish to return to our Homeland in Blakkrfold, to be buried properly and get the peace we seek. These scavengers raided my ship, killing almost everyone on board and emptied the ship of our trade goods. We will fight to get the ship back and get you to Blakkrfold safely."

Dire howls came deep within the bowels of the ship, as she instantly drew her weapons.

The Battle was brutal, chaotic and swift as the Undead crew from the Celtlands, newly raised, took revenge upon the thieving minion crew. Some say the battle was unfair, for although the Minion crew by far outnumbered the undead sailors, they had a severe disadvantage-you can't kill those already dead.

Some of the Minion crew escaped death, along with the thief, and some have said they later were driven to Insanity with visions of the Battle with the Undead. Quite an appropriate victory for the sailors, whose lives were taken first, by a marauding minion crew of thieves, traitors, and swindlers.

In the Waxing Darkness of the moonless night of a double new Moon, that night's activities remain hidden and obscured. Most of the goods remained on board, and the Mystics Caravans were loaded into the cargo bay.
The ship Malstrom slipped away from the docks toward Blakkrfold silently leaving an army of dead marauders on the shore and floating lifeless in the gently rolling waves. Only this time it was she and her Adventurers at the helm.

In retrospect, and unbeknownst to her and the sailing ship Mastrom and it's occupants, A man watched on the shore of Abishore docks with hatred and vengeance in his eyes.

With help from the dead sailors, they set sail to their destination ...Blakkrfold.
Out of the frying pan and into the fire....

Part 2 Objectives

1. Find all 8 of Arwyn's, Vadoma's daughter, dire wolf pack located within the threads listed in my signature. They will be of great assistance when we reach Blackrfold in the next part. ;)
Last edited by Livingdebgirl on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Re: Livingdebgirl's Coffer-Storage/Stash & Stoof

Postby Livingdebgirl » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:16 pm

writing stoof Nothing to see here !^^

Edgecliff Estate Graphics & Et-cetera

Image Image

Laguz-the water or lake rune

Form:
Name: Rayne
Personality: (Must be over 200 words) Sometimes life goes Grey. Not here nor there yet everywhere. It sometimes feels like you are in control, the gray Realm lets you be there yet view from afar
This Particular Domestic jader heralded a New Age of Life amongst what appeared to be a fairly distributed hierarchy of Jaders.
The Gray cared not, for being Just born, did not know where she belonged, or how she could help, nor fit into this World. Life among Jaders had changed and will continue to. It was this reason she chose to find a home of her own, with someone that would love her for who she was.
She was an adventurous girl, Her grayness allowed her to see and sneak into others lives when they were in the Gray area as well. Which the Gray girl found quite interesting.
She found some that were quite kind and accepted her Greyness as it was. Some she found was too distracted within their own lives to care.
None seemed to notice but one.
It was hard to travel to the World where this Girl lived because the Girl once played and helped others actively, now she seemed lost in the grayness.
She called herself LivingDeb, But in reality, Her World right now encompassed the Grayness.
Likes: (5-10 words only) Traveling. Adventure. Shadows. Kindness. Dusk.
Dislikes: (5-10 words only) Unexpected and unfortunate surprise circumstances.
Short story: (Paint me a word picture! Must be over 300 words and under 1500) The Grayness.
The grayness followed this dead one that was Born amongst the Lore and turmoil of what Eldemore had become and what was once.
It was easy to follow her trail. The dead one had traveled familiar routes, fighting and battling Oblivions curse along the way. At one point the trail ended. A crow flew overhead. The Gray followed it, for crows were the watchers within the World Of Eldemore. Certainly this crow will lead her to the Dead one. The gray one realized the crow was just a misty fragment of the Dead ones Hopes and Dreams, but wasn't she as well?

The greyness followed the crow, and it finally perched on a dark, deserted Estate. A small graveyard surrounded it. The lightning in the crows eyes heralded the storms.

The grayness found her. She hid in the dark storm clouds that seemed to envelop her very being as she watched the dead one she sought.
A crow flew overhead, one with lightning in his eyes. One that did not really exist yet, but then again, everything is Grey.
The gray one sensed this Girls' heart was filled with sorrow as she sat holding a picture, in front of a small, makeshift grave. The rain fell, mixing with her tears.
The gray one padded silently over to her, and lie down near the wooden cross.
The Girl looked up, and a small smile crossed her lips. Excitement dazzled in her eyes for what may have been a long time.
"Hey You. Aren't you Misty and Hazel's baby? I remember I tried to adopt them what seems years ago. A long way from home aren't you? What brings you here?"
At the mention of her Mothers name, the gray stood, her ears listening at full attention. She was unsure how the Girl would react to her just wandering in, but she could sense by the kind, loving tone in her voice and her facial expressions, she was truly happy to see her. And she knew her Parents!
The Girl stood, tucking the picture into her backpack.
"C'mon inside, I know your Journey must have been a tough one.
The estate is pretty empty right now, for I have not had the heart to continue my adventures. There is someone I'd like you to meet!"
The gray one felt the excitement that the Girl exuded as she raced up to the back door. An excited barking could be heard from within the Great Estate, and the smell of a savory stew wafted through the air the closer they got.
It was another Jader! She missed her parents so, and to see another Jader was a blessing!
"This is Patia and Patia this is......Rayne. I shall call her Rayne, for her Greyness reminds me of the rain."
The 2 jaders danced around each other, their different heritage meaning nothing, for their traits complimented each other.
Patia was a feral Red Panda, her inherent instincts jived with Raynes Domestic behaviors.
They sat before the fireplace, 2 Jaders and the girl. Waiting for the stew the girl rose, taking the picture out of her backpack to place it on the mantle.
Rayne noticed the small sad smile that the girl had and such sorrow.
"Rayne, you must be tired, curl up in front of the fire and dry off. Stew will be ready soon. The estate is quite drafty, the spirits keep it that way."
The girl headed into the library, and Rayne stood, A bit alarmed at the girl's abrupt exit.
Rayne was about to follow the girl and looked to Patia.
An apparition appeared behind Patia and stirred the stew.
The spirit resembled the picture the girl had put on the Mantle.
Rayne barked in surprise, and although she knew her Grayness allowed her to sneak and drift into others lives until she came here, she had no idea she could see spirits. It must be her Grayness.
The spirit giggled and came over, patting her on the head.
"I'm the one she mourns, and she doesn't know I'm here yet. She has told me so much about this World of Eldemore and now that I'm able to, I can join her here as well"
Rayne curled up by the fire, knowing the Girl would be alright.
[center] Dedicated to My Mom, Passed away July 4th, 2017

I don't know of a personal location that closely relates to Transylvania, but the Mystic people are closely mirrored with Romanian culture. There may, however, be some parts of the Celtlands or moors that harbor abandoned castles or structures that could fit Transylvania lore.

Debri is quite the irresponsible zombie kitten^^ In my defense, I plead guilty to a small attention span, the ability to wander without notice and sudden and unnatural bursts of creative imagination. ^^ "tis more a bane than a virtue ,^^

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art