αятᴏғ∂уιηg ~ ART GALLERY

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

αятᴏғ∂уιηg ~ ART GALLERY

Postby Vazchu » Sun May 04, 2014 5:39 am

· · · · · • • ❖ • • · · · · ·

Hello and welcome, dear stranger,
this will be my little place in the universe, because I saw other amazing people who had threads like this and thus wanted to have one of my own – if I may.
The name’s Vazchu, but you can call me Vaz. And I’m a person who has drawn and illustrated for most of my life, but I truthfully hated it before 2007… That was the year I actually started to like it – because I realized how much I loved dragons.
So ever since I’ve tried to become better and have tried to draw various different things… And I can just say… I’ve seen myself becoming better – trust me when I say it, the stuff I drew back in 2007 ain’t pretty and the drawings I made back then are the most boring ones you’ll ever see (that is, if I were to show you them, lol).

Anyhow, I'll go ahead and post newly finished drawings in this thread as well as old stuff that I've dropped but really want to finish. How does that sound?
Oh, and yes, you may post in here as well, in case you want to. ^^

Favourites from the past;

"What have I done? I wish upon a star...
~My Fichio Zakher, and the first drawing that I made during 2014... Yush, haven't been feeling all too great and haven't been able to draw anything for real, just a few doodles related to my cosplay costumes.

Unnamed picture of my Ceiral, Elza
~Probably the best lineart I've ever made. I am proud, lol. Perhaps have her in the signature someday with that picture? o';

Ne, can I love you?
~My beloved Tim<3 He's so much fun to draw even though his markings takes forever to make and I suck when it comes to that kind of anatomy.<3

Hello, how are you?
~Mmm, some random creature in my head, turned out to be a character I decided to name Shinimi.<3 Also known as my fursona along with Maeko. And even though it's such a simple thing I love it to bits. Probably one of my absolute favourite things that I've ever made.

Hide and seek
~Do you want to know how hyperactive I was when I had finished this picture? I had to go outside and run a tad to calm down - that's how hyperactive I was... That background... Gah. I can't do backgrounds, so I can't believe that I made that one. By far one of the best ones I've made thus far. And Eaxedy is my pretty yet mean gal, making the picture complete.<3

In all that black and white, I will paint this world for you
~Tim again.<3 Nothing more to say than gah, I hate anatomy.</3

The old graveyard
~My rune dragon Sahariel, whom I hope will join me here soon. (': Could probably had been better and all, but it was my first time trying to paint a ghost, not to mention that I had never painted a tombstone before... xD

Red night
~Another piece of art that I made for the tryout of the Wraith Rune way back when. Guhuhu, still love it even though I didn't win it.<3

Where am I?
~Arice, cousin to Cour, but probably more as a big sis to him.<3 This was something I was supposed to draw with my computer mouse instead of my tablet because I was challenged to do it... And for some reason I decided that I wanted to do her with scales and all (please note that this was the second time in my life that I drew scales, and these days I wouldn't have made the shading as I did it on this one, I would have gone for purple).

Twins of Darkness
~Don't judge me please. I'm into Bionicle even though I'm getting older by each passing day and no longer am a kid... I grew up with them and they saved my life at one point. Thus I can't let go of them.
One of the few traditional things I've made and been as pleased with as I am with this, not to mention that this was one of the few times that I actually used oil-paints as well... So yush. Them dragon's are the best. <3

Please begin to breathe
~A depressing picture... For a depressing moment in my life... To bury feelings I wanted to forget, after loosing my best friend and never being able to see them again. This is the only picture that I've made thus far that for me means anything at all, because this is the only picture that I felt something other than the need to draw and challenge myself.

Last edited by Vazchu on Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.
Vazchu

αятᴏғ∂уιηg ~ ART GALLERY ~ WIPs needing inspiration

Postby Vazchu » Sun May 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Random WIPs that I need inspiration for and really want to finish sometime during 2015;

Vel from League of Legends - without a doubt one of my favourites from the game.

Need to update this ones picture, because I have been working with it during 2014. I trutfully am at the point where I'm working with her scales - which I find rather hard because I've only drawn her cartoonish before. So lol, it feels odd.

This one, I really, really, really need and want to finish ...
Also, in case anyone's interested in seeing how I draw things, I recorded a little way back when I was feeling the flow with this drawing; Part one and Part two.

Again, also a line up of ideas that I had way back that I wish to finish ...
Someone might be able to see this, in case you know your good old movies from early 2000s; this picture is in fact inspired by the movie "Reign of Fire", but also the song known as "City" by Hollywood Undead... But we'll see if I change it... I'm going to make a "part two" of this drawing as well... So yush... The idea goes on.

I decided that I didn't like having an unfinished drawing in my gallery, so I decided that this one should be finished too. Will probably start all over with the background though - because that moon. Blerg.

Other than this all above, I’m feeling the need of making a new avatar for myself someday soon… Because I think that the one I’ve right now is two years old or something like that… In other words - it's time for a change. And I truthfully haven’t drawn Cour for much too long… I miss him.

Also, I need to go though my computer to see how many unfinished drawings I have other than these ones ... x__x And I don't want to know how many that is ...
Last edited by Vazchu on Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vazchu

Re: αятᴏғ∂уιηg ~ ART GALLERY

Postby Silverhart » Sun May 04, 2014 2:09 pm

Wow! These are awesome Vazchu! I especially love the scales on that dragon picture. It's so detailed! Man, I'd love to see you finish it someday.

There's just so much good art here. I love the textures you create. They're fantastic!
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby musette » Mon May 05, 2014 1:35 am

outstanding artwork vazchu! i can't wait to see more of it! <3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOU SHOULD KNOW
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hello there, i'm musette but feel free to call
me muse! i'm one of the moderators here o
n eld, here to help and assist you in any po
ssible way! if you ever have any questions,
concerns, or are in need of a friendly chat,
feel free to pm me! .for help, click the links!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
THAT YOURE TOXIC
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
musette

Postby Vazchu » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:42 pm

This thread really needs to be revived again, lol. x__x I forgot I had it, haha. xD

These were supposed to be so many more, but I've had problems with my computer screen for the past five days now so I didn't want to hurt my eyes too much by drawing as much as I wanted to do for the tryout of one of the staff Kias. I do have some more sketches for chibi Kias in that drawing, but meep, you dont' want to see my sketches in such early stages ... xD
Can I btw say that I really enjoy drawing chibi Kias? It's so much fun, hoho. And I love the eye of the sitting version of him. (:

And the first real drawing for this year, lol, that was fast. But I can be honest, I've no idea how the colours looks because my screen is all pink (as I said, problems with it ...), so it might look horrible on that part, I don't know. I've to get on my phone and check ... Just because I'm worried ...
Anyway, for the story in my form. And sadly I was supposed to had finished an even more detailed picture for him and have along with his personality, but ... Yush ... Too much detail equals too much time spent on it and then the screen failed me so I didn't want to ruin what I had on that one.

(now I'm just nervous about the judging, lol ... Because there are so many great forms for him, so yush ... I'm in too deep since I haven't entered a tryout for a character for almost one and a half year ... But at the same time I'm overly pleased with the personality I wrote for him, I've never in my life written a personality that ended up as detailed as that one ... I haven't even been able to describe my own personality that well. It's scary how alive he is within my mind)

Vazchu

Postby Vazchu » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:26 pm

Well, this is not really "art" as in "drawings" or "illustrations" ... But still, sort of art in my opinion, and this is my gallery thread so I can post whatever I see fit here as long as it follows the rules on Eldemore. ^^,

I apologize that the photos aren't the best and have quite the bad quality along with annoying stuff in the background. I was in a hurry but still wanted a photo of it before it was given to its owner.

So a few notes about the plush;
  • I had never ever even thought about drawing a MLP character before making this, so Rainbow Dash here was the first and only MLP character I've ever drawn to date. So I needed to draw her since I wanted to make my own pattern instead of using one that someone else made.
  • I'm no good with the anatomy for MLP characters, and truth to be told I only gave this one a one-shot try and I never even tried the pattern before I got to work with the actual plush.
  • I wish I had better fabrics, like minky, but I was only able to get fleece due to the lack of time and if I had ordered minky from Canada or China it wouldn't have arrived in time.
  • The eyes, mouth and markings above the hind legs were painted with acrylics (though, the markings aren't very viewable on the photos).
  • She has a wire skeleton in the legs which makes it possible to change her pose (for example, I found her almost cute sitting the way I placed her in the photos, but she can also stand up and pose in various ways with her legs).

And yes, it's supposed to be the one named Rainbow Dash even though it might be sligtly off compared to the original version. Also, the colours in the photos are a tad off compared to the fabrics real colours (I was too lazy to bother editing such bad quality photos more than what I did, lol, my bad). Lastly, the real colours on the fabrics are also a tad off compared to her actual colours; because it was darn hard to find proper colours for her. But whatever, I bought the fabrics as close to the real one as I could - we don't have all too many fabric stores here in Sweden and none of them sells minky (which comes in a whole lot more colours than what fleece do), so I simply bought the most suitable colours I could find.

Vazchu

Postby Sphye » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:07 pm

That's really awesome, Vazchu!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Vazchu » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:55 pm

Huh, sorry that I'm bad with this thread, lol. ;_; But thanks a lot, Sphye. <3

And meep. I'm just going to drop this off here. Because well, I'm bad with human anatomy. ;_;

Vazchu

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art