Fals fanart

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Re: Fals fanart

Postby Falsanthin » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:24 pm

New project 8V. I decided its been awhile since i tried anything overly complicated so decided on attempting another sleipnir. This one in particular because i'm in love with the horned armour and colour

At the moment i'm just in the initial sketch stage (or the herpy derpy anatomy correcting stage). Red means the limbs are on the right side of the body, Blue means its on the left and yellow is pretty much just a placeholder to see how the armour would fit on the anatomy.

I struggle working with so many limbs but i think this is the pose i'm going to run with for now. Initially i wanted to draw it mid jump but having so many limbs tucked close to the body confused things too much.

Hopefully the armour will be covering the awkward limb joints although i may change it if its too hard to tell which leg belongs where. This is the most basic of basic sketches (which is always how i start my drawings so don't be too skeptical just from how it looks now lol) and might take awhile to get to the actual lineart stage depending how long it takes me to correct the anatomy issues (if i even can)

ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

Postby KisaWolfz » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:58 am

8O
Yes... all of my yes <3 I cant wait to see this one finished up!
KisaWolfz

Postby Falsanthin » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:56 am

bit of an anatomy tweek to the legs and flat colouring is done. Just need to work on the shading and patterns now

ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

Postby Istalinsa » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:42 pm

Your art is beautiful! I can;t wait to see how the sleipner comes out. :3

*creatures on my hoard list are missed event outcomes*
*only critters in my "spare" groups are for trade*
Istalinsa

Previous

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art