Fals fanart

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Re: Fals fanart

Postby Sphye » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:37 am

That's so cute, Falsanthin!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Falsanthin » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:36 pm

Little bit of progress with it. Will probably try finish it off later tonight/tomorrow morning putting it on hold til the end of the month because of work issues/lack of time

UPDATE: Done a bit more work on the rune (Will update it when i'm next free) just to let people know i haven't given up on projects i'm just soooo busy atm. Also moved my Random Eldemore characters to a new topic HERE now they have a bit of substance behind them and for possible future OC contests if i get around to hording away prizes for it *Art of my characters is always appreciated though if anyone feels like it, my humans are terrible XD*.
Last edited by Falsanthin on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

Postby Falsanthin » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:47 am

Whew that extra long maint for the event kicked my butt into gear and i finally finished the rune (although after posting it i may darken the lines later)

ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

Postby Sphye » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:54 am

Falsanthin wrote:Whew that extra long maint for the event kicked my butt into gear and i finally finished the rune (although after posting it i may darken the lines later)

How cute! I love the shading on the wings!
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Postby Falsanthin » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:08 am

Was planning on attempting another Elkrin but now these amazing shadow elkrin have come out i just had to try one. Linearts almost finished but i've run out of time tonight but heres where i am so far, will most likely move the stuff on the back around since it looks a bit awkward *i didn't really think the feathery fur placement on its back through when i was drawing it since originally it was just shoulderbones XD*. Overall i am very happy with him since it was only a 20min sketch from start to where i am now, the problems going to be colouring since i'm not good with dark shades

EDIT:
Changed the back around a bit and i'm alot more happy with the perspective now. Got a bit of the base colouring done too, will clean up the lines (theres still a few ghost lines and eraser marks from the sketch lingering about) and work on shading later

Last edited by Falsanthin on Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

Postby Falsanthin » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:48 am

And finished. Had no problems at all with this one and very happy with how it ended up

ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

Postby Sphye » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:58 am

Falsanthin wrote:And finished. Had no problems at all with this one and very happy with how it ended up

That looks great! I love the antlers. Amazing job!!
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Postby Polly44 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:36 pm

Sphye wrote:
Falsanthin wrote:And finished. Had no problems at all with this one and very happy with how it ended up
-Snip-

That looks great! I love the antlers. Amazing job!!

Looks brilliant! I love how you do the Elkrin. They are my utter favourites- especially the Stags. :D
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Falsanthin » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:21 am

I did start off drawing another adult prong but during the sketch i thought it looked a little short and fluffy so instead of changing it to look a little older i decided i would try to turn it into a Chibi Angel Prong Fox.

Hopefully it comes across like a pygmy since personally i'm not a fan of the pygmy prong fox pose (plus i'm terrible at drawing things sitting/laying down) so i wanted it to look youngish to give the impression of it being a pygmy instead. I imagine the pygmy prong foxes to be the size of a large cat and the adults to be the size of a large dog rather than the size of a standard fox by real life scales. Much like this compared to my adult prong:

Its still in the basic colouring/lineart stage of things so i still might change things later on (eg. possibly changing the eyes so their closed like the actual pygmy/Make it a bit more fluffy/Shorten the horns a bit more). I'm not sure what i want to do with the wings, if i want to make them more true to the pygmy design and make them smaller or keep them as they are which pleases my need to proportion things XD I'm also very not happy with the spots at the moment but i will hopefully make them stand out more and brighten them when i start shading it.

ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

Postby Falsanthin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:16 am

Little bit of work on it. Still needs alot of shading and the lines on the legs/tail cleaning up. Decided to go with the eyes closed like the actual pygmy and very happy with how it turned out so far

ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

PreviousNext

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art