Grengirl's Character Thread (Please don't post)

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Mary. In a gypsy period style thing

Postby Grengirl » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:40 pm

My name is Marie Cherise Triquet
from
iŋ ɬɧɛ ɱiཞཞơཞ
My first and middle name would translate to bitter cherry,
but I like to think I'm sweeter than my name lets on.

Basic looks:I have medium lenth to longish brown hair it is lighter in the summer months and big brown eyes, my skin is slightly pale but not without some colour to it no?

ŋąɱɛ ʂơɱɛ ɬɧiŋɠʂ ყơų ɩiƙɛ

I like alot of things including one of my favorites being fruits just about any fruit but cherries are one of my favorites I also have a tarot deck that was given to me three years ago I have been learning and am now occasionly alowed to read for others though mostly still in side the troop.

ŋąɱɛ ʂơɱɛ ɬɧiŋɠʂ ყơų ɖiʂɩiƙɛ

Winter its the coldest and darkest season and there is the least work and food.
diried and preserved foods it just makes them taste weird
shoes

ʂƙiɩɩʂ ąŋɖ ơɬɧɛཞ ɬąɩɩɛŋɬʂ

I'm fairly good at climbing but my only real talent is card reading though i speak fairly good french and spanish as well as the language of our people.

ʄąɱiɩყ ąŋɖ ཞɛɩąɬiơŋʂ

In my caravan with me is my nona(grandmother) and papa(father)
but I consider the whole troop family

ąŋყ ℘ɛɬʂ?
Aside from our Vanner mare Buena and I have a cat I have called fleur, she came to us this past spirng.
crush/bf: open

Last edited by Grengirl on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Grengirl

Kittypet Siblings

Postby Grengirl » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:39 pm

Username: Grengirl
Wanted Rank: Deputy would be nice,
but i don't think it will happen
Name: Silverfang
Mentor (For Apprentices)-n/a
Personality: I'm not as soft as my sister,
but I still prefer to play over work.
History: We were born kittypets.
Kin:Just my litermate
Mate/Crush: open
Other:not yet
Username:Grengirl
Wanted Rank: I'm happy as a warrior,
but I long to be a queen!
Name: Goldenrod
Mentor (For Apprentices)-n/a
Personality: I'm shy, sweet, and well honestly a bit lazy;
but I still do everything my clan needs me too.
History: we were born kittypets.
Kin: just my littermate
Mate/Crush: open
Other: not yet

*image needs to be resized for eld.. Will have to figure out how to do that.
Last edited by Grengirl on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grengirl

Warrior Cat

Postby Grengirl » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Name: Brambletail
Desired Status: deputy then leader
Looks:
Photo by Alamy via the telegraph
Personality:
He thinks he is a tough guy and can be pushy even to cats that rank above him,
he is ambitous and not entirley trust worthy.
History:
was found by light clan abandoned as a young kit
Kin: unknown to him
Relationships: open
Last edited by Grengirl on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grengirl

Treasure Planet setting ocs x 3

Postby Grengirl » Sat May 03, 2014 8:07 pm

T h e B a s i c s ~
[img]here[/img]

N a m e - Africca Mae Gaviveh
G e n d e r - Female
A g e - 22
S p e c i e s - Angel

O n t h e O u t s i d e ~

H a i r C o l o r - White
E y e C o l o r - Blue
S k i n C o l o r - A darkly tanned tone
B o d y T y p e - compact and much more athletic than she first appears
C l o t h i n g - coveralls, a tank top that leaves room for her wings, heavy looking work boots.

G o i n g a L i t t l e D e e p e r ~

P e r s o n a l i t y - for an angel she's not very angelic, though she can be sweet its best not to cross her or mess with her machines.
H i s t o r y - Not much to tell a fairly normal life, just a tinkerer at heart which is unusual for my kind and was disappointing to my family, though they don't approve they also took no great strides to disway me from my calling.
F a m i l y - Her parents and two brothers are still on Osiris, while she maintains contact with them they do not approve of her choices in life.
R e a s o n f o r B e i n g O n t h e S h i p ? - mechanic position if available

T h e B a s i c s ~
[img]here[/img]

N a m e - (Eugene) Fender
G e n d e r - Male
A g e - 24
S p e c i e s - Wolf Neko

H a i r C o l o r - Grey
E y e C o l o r -Gold
S k i n C o l o r - Taned from exposure to the elements
B o d y T y p e - Large and solid
C l o t h i n g - Rough work cloths

P e r s o n a l i t y - can be loud and boisterous, though that is largly for show his real nature is more quiet and reserved
H i s t o r y -Fender was born and raised on Morish but was turned out by his family on account he wasn't planed and it was shameful that he didn't much care for the fairer gender prefering all male company. He is fairly edcuated but prefers manual labour, aside from being a boat hand he has also worked in the mines and at construction sites.
F a m i l y -He nolonger has any connection to his family but he was raised by both parents and has an older sister and brother somewhere.. he didn't bother to keep track of them and doubts that thye bothered to keep track of him either.
R e a s o n f o r B e i n g O n t h e S h i p ? - its a job and when its over, he will find a new one. (Ordinary spacer, though perhaps with room for promotion given his varried background)

T h e B a s i c s ~

N a m e - Owen
G e n d e r - male
A g e - 19
S p e c i e s - Neko

H a i r C o l o r - brown, but there is hints of orange and gold due to his tabby heritage.
E y e C o l o r - dark amber
S k i n C o l o r - lightly tanned
B o d y T y p e - strong, square shouldered lad. A little tall but not by any means a giant for his race.
C l o t h i n g - well worn casual clothing with work boots.

P e r s o n a l i t y - mostly quiet, with a nasty temper if aggravated but a gentile soul. He hates fighting and always feels terrible about it afterward. He is honest for the most part.
H i s t o r y - he spent a year in juvenile hall, and has been in and out of trouble his entire life. He considers that he is from the spaceport as that is where he lived most of his life. He has poor literacy skills but can read.
F a m i l y - his parents died just before he was sent to juvenile hall, he has an aunt but hasn't contacted her.

( he has no special skills but would try for honest work if he can find it, may have attempted to stowaway with approval)
Last edited by Grengirl on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grengirl

Father and Daughter

Postby Grengirl » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:41 pm

Name:
Aric A. Ackerly (yes it is still pronounced like Eric)
Personality: I don't quite know yet but he is compatible for working with young children.
History:
I was largely raised by my grandparents both of whom unfortunately passed while I was attending school to become a teacher. School was very important to me as a child and even more so in high school so this was a easy choice for me to make career wise. I found out Lee was coming into my life my graduating year of collage/university with the beautiful young woman who had helped me through the loss of my grandparents.. Ok, yeah I was a total wreck both then and when I found out she was pregnant. A pregnancy it turned out she wasn't so happy about but since I was she felt she had no other choice but to have our baby girl and was miserable about it later. We never married, Lyssa wouldn't let me, so when Lee started school this year she dropped her off and we haven't seen or heard from her since. Officially she is still a missing person but in my heart I know she is no longer with us. I have been teaching here three years and this was Lee's first year here.
Description:
I have sandy brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm predominantly of anglo and germanic decent so I'm rather fair and european looking. I can't say I'm built by any means I'm rather normal looking though my shoulders are slightly broad compared to the rest of my build.. Not so much that I look odd, but enough that I have heared it mentioned before and that it makes shirt buying a little awkward.
Other: Has a daughter Lee age 5

Name: Lee Rose Ackerly
Age: "this manny" holding up all five fingers from one hand
Personality:
Normally she is quite outspoken and precocious but her recent history has caused her to withdraw some. She still is and will always be a daddy's girl and is prone to being a tattle-tail.
History: until the first day of school she had lived with her mommy and daddy but now mommy is gine and no one knows quite where she is.
Description:
She often wears red(her favourite colour) and is slightly smaller than most if her classmates her hair is very straight and dark brown. Her eyes are slightly lighter with a hazel starburst in the centre, they are also slightly more almond shaped than those of her father. She is one quarter Chinese on her mothers side and just happened to take a number of those characteristics.
Other: afraid of thunder storms.

Grengirl

Super short 1x1 forms x 4

Postby Grengirl » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:46 pm

My characters:

Tempestra ♀ 19
A female gray bunny neko with bright blue eyes.
She works in a small daycare and is from a largish blended family that are in another state.
She has a feminin build and tends toward wearing bright coloured cloths.
Tempestra can be childish and as her name indicatres she has a bit of a tempter.

Oliver Trent ♂ 21
A poor orange tabby, with amber eyes.
He record for for various small theft related crimes.
He has served a short term but is now out and trying to keep on the straight and narrow,
but since that life was one he had never known,
its proving alot harder than he though it would.

Cody Reed ♂ 19
Hair colour: Light brown
Skin colour: Pale
Eye colour: Blueish
Hight: 6'1" ish

He has had and has been keeping multiple part time jobs this while trying to keep up on his secondary education.
He's shy, but friendly. His history is nothing special he had a normal mediocre small family and has simply moved to pursue his education, though his grades could use a little help.

Anna Marie Mathew 19 she has shoulder length blond hair and green eyes.
She is working full time at a coffee place She can be very stubborn and has a few ocd tendencies these are most obvious when she is cleaning anyhing.
Grengirl

Owen and Mary have secrets!

Postby Grengirl » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:15 pm

(More up to date forms for Mary and Owen)
Grengirl wrote:
OWEN BENNETT
XxX

Appearance:
His eyes are dark brown as is his shaggy looking hair. He thinks he is very plain and boring to look at but is rather handsome in part because he is well built and in good shape .. Just not the kind you work at to get.

Owen most often wears old jeans, work boots and plain looking t shirts with a hoodie, his old denim jacket or a somewhat worn looking leather one he had had for years.

- Gender? "male. really you had to ask?"
- Age 18
- Senior year
- Sexuality. "not something I'm talking about." Demi preferring hetero romantic relationships but open to any partner patient enough to truly see him and listen even when he doesn't want to say anything.

- Charcater's Kinnect Username: ihadarooster (Mary made it for him)

- Personality
Despite his terrible temper he is actually a very quiet and reserved person even shy. It is not a side he shows very often preferring to let his reputation as dangerous and angry keep the curious away. Though he doesn't like to see people afraid of him either.

As mentioned above but some of his past has been totally blown out of proportion to the point he actually herd a person whisper that he had murdered a student at his old school and to 'stay away.'

- History
Originally born to a quiet normal upper middle class family. He was an only child and always struggled with school. As he got a little older he began to steal and party .. Things got a little out of control for him around this time and were compounded when his parents came out in a terrible storm to pick him up. (After the cops had broken up the party.) There was a terrible car accident and he ended up losing both his parents and falling into the system. Lucky for him his maternal grandfather stepped up insisting Owen come to stay with him and his cousin Mary. The only condition was that Owen had to return to school and graduate.

- Relatives and Relationships:
His Grandfather and his cousin Mary but other than that he is very single.

-Pets? "there is this red rooster that seems to like me and it is one of my chores to feed it.. I'd rather have a cat."

- Likes, Dislikes and Fears
There is not much in his life that he likes right now, but he does like hearing stories. He always did, he would probably enjoy reading them to if he could. He is also find of his grandfather and that is the only reason he even came back to school. He likes being outside and at one time even camping and hiking, now he just worries that it will be seen as him running away.

He dislikes.. Well more hates school, it has always been torture for him both the work and the social aspects.

He fears many things at this point in his life. Failing, not just academically but failing his grandfather too. Being alone, falling back into old habits and patterns, being homeless, going to jail and his uncertain future.

- Classes: Government, English IX, Anatomy, Photography 4, Astronomy 4, Mythology 4, Automotive 4 and Pot and Clay 4.

- Sports/Clubs: He might join one with a little convincing. He looks the part of a jock but he's just not very motivated to be involved un any school activities.

- Secret. "it wouldn't be one if I told you." (He is effectively illiterate due to an undiagnosed learning disability. So you won't see much of him on Kinnect.)

MλƦ¥ λ₦₦ M₡ÐØ₦λŁÐ

- Appearance:
Long, well past her shoulders anyway, light brown hair and almost golden hazel eyes. She is in the normal average wight for her height but is sometimes self conscious of her natural curves. She is medium height.

- Gender. "I'm a girl, in every way.. no you can't check!"

- Age 18
- Senior year
- Straight
- Charcater's Kinnect Username: PolkaDotPyjamas

- Personality:
She is a good student and can be very serious but she is also very light hearted, generous, and loving. She really does hate to see a person looking down... Even her cousin. She is not immune to per pressures however and having lived in the area most of her life she can be mean to those who end up on the wrong side of her social circle. She loves kids and can be a big kid herself.

Her reputation has become tarnished over the last few months as word had gotten out she has become 'easy' (a few other choice words have been used as well) and when her secret comes out she is not sure if that will just make things worse. (It will of course) she still hopes her friends will still support her, maybe even be excited with her.

- History:
She came to live with her grandfather when she was seven after her mother left them and her father's work did not allow him to be a single dad easily. He still keeps contact with her and supports her financially though she very rarely gets to see him. She loves living where she is and with her Granpa she is not yet sure how she feels about Owen staying with them now.

- Classes: Government, English IX, Anatomy, Choir 4, Nutrition 4, Child Care 4, Guitar 4, and French 4

- Sports/Clubs: Glee Club, Choir, Book Club and Teens for Animals Club

- Relatives and Relationships:
Her cousin Owen, her father and her paternal grandfather. (Boyfriend? It Would be helpful but a npc summer romance will work if no one wants to start as her bf) Jane is a friend since last year.

- Pets? "No, grandpa didn't allow me to get any but there are animals there I help take care of."

-Likes, Dislikes and Fears:
Mary likes kids, warm weather, reading, singing, babysitting, fireworks, animals and music in most forms.

She hates having to keep secrets mostly her own as she is not the best lier. Not a big fan of snakes and spiders though she doesn't count them among her fears. She also dislikes having to share with her criminal, large, lumbering and seeming stupid cousin.. He is growing on her slowly though.

Her biggest fears are thunderstorms, drowning, and heights .. More specifically falling from a high place.
Her secret being discovered too soon.. She doesn't want to loose .. Never mind.

- Secret "I can't tell anyone yet, I want to, but its a secret for a reason." (She is about a month and a half pregnant, 6 weeks. She planned for this ..but didn't necessarily share her full intentions with the boy)

*** notes
I will continue to edit these as necessary.
Owen's side chain boarders fit properly on a full screen (pc) but falls too short on mobile.
There is a very simple typo that I can't find when I'm looking for it.
Funcy text are from an app on my iPod & dividers are from Glitter Graphics.
Last edited by Grengirl on Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Grengirl

Re: Grengirl's Character Thread (Please don't post)

Postby Grengirl » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:20 pm

I have given myself a major form project for shelved detailed pokémon fandom characters. 12 in total two from each major region one each male and female. Including their teams of Pokémon. I have two almost ready to post. If your curious stay tuned!
Born of cold and winter air
And mountain rain combining,
This icy force, both foul and fair,
Has a frozen heart worth mining. ~ Ice Traders

Hoarding all Owls

Please feel free to send me tradesMe on CS and My Scroll
Eliza, 'Lil
Grengirl

Sinnioh Girl

Postby Grengirl » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:37 pm

(Just add coding, sprites and art)

Img
Erika
Female
Sexuality: Straight
Region Snowpoint city, Sinnioh
Age 21

ImagePersonalityImage

At first she will give you the cold shoulder but if you see the way she interacts with her team you can see that she is not the ice queen she makes herself out to be, it just the mask she hides behind to protect herself from the world.

ImageBackgroundImage

Born and raised in Snowpoint she only leaves when necessary the only family she had left was her grandfather who had been raising her alone from the age of six making her living on sale and trade of the 'exotic items from the snowy north.' Her and her team are most often seen by outsiders when they require rescuing from the perpetual storms that rage in the area.

When she was six is the time she met Eeva her first pokémon. It is also the day Eeva evolved and Erika lost both her parents. It is a day she rarely speaks of and tries not to think much about. Claustrophobic.

Crush: tbd
partner:tbd
family/children: parents and grandfather are deceased no children at this time.

Items:
6 Freshwater
Various Berries
Rest tbd

ImageTeamImage
Luther, Luxray, male, 73
Eeva, Glaceon, female, 80
Prayer, Pelipper, female, 60
Barry, Ambasnow, male, 70
Trouble,Weavile, male, 70
Prince ,Empoleon, male, 72

Img/sprite if possible
Luther
Luxray ( # 405)
Electric
Male
Luxury Ball
Level 73
Nature: Serious
personality: Quick Tempered
Ability: Intimidate() and Guts ()
Moves (Volt Switch, Thunder Fang, Crunch, Wild Charge)
Held item: Magnet (Boosts the power of Electric-type moves by 20% when held)

History:
Met on route 201 near Jubilife as a Shinx. Luther has been a invaluable companion and not just because of his x-ray vision! Despite his temperament he is one of Erika's most loyal and trusted team mates.. Though she does have to watch he doesn't get to nasty with his team-mates.

Img/sprite if possible
Eeva
Glaceon (#471)
Ice
Female
Normal Pokéball
Level: 80
Nature: Brave
personality: Alert to Sounds
Ability: snow cloak (During hail, the evasion of a Pokémon with this Ability is now increased by 25%.
) and icy body (During hail will regain 1/16 of its maximum HP at the end of each turn. A Pokémon with this Ability will take no damage from hail if it otherwise would.)
Moves (Blizzard, Ice Fang, Dig, Shadow Ball)
Held item: never melting ice
(+ 20% ice, a piece of ice that repels heat)
History: Erika's first pokémon. She met Erika at the Ice covered rock during one of the many blizzards that perpetually seem to punish the landscape of Erika's home territory. They had both been lost but found each other. Eeva Evolved while protecting six year old Erika that day.

Img/sprite if possible
Prayer
Pelipper (dex #279)
Water Flying
Male
Great Ball
Level 60
Nature: Careful
Personality: Quick to Flee
Ability: Keen Eye (Prevents loss of accuracy) and Rain Dish (will regain 1/16 of its maximum HP at the end of each turn when raining)
Moves (Roost,Hurricane, Fly, Icy Wind)
Held item: Sooth Bell (Boosts friendship gained by a Pokémon)
History:
On one of Erika's rare journeys away from her home she encountered a large flock of Wingulls while on a small boat. She tossed out a couple of great balls wanting little more than a companion capable of Fly to assist her in travel. But this flighty common bird has been a satisfactory and appreciated member of her team since. He still feels like an outsider in this close knit team.

Img/sprite if possible
Barry
Ambasnow(dex # 460)
Grass Ice
Male
Ball type
Level 70
Nature: Naive
Personality: Highly Curious
Ability: Snow Warning (Summons a hail storm. The hail will last only for five turns. This can be extended to eight turns if the Pokémon is holding an Icy Rock) and Soundproof (Gives full immunity to all sound-based moves.)
Moves (Giga Drain, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Wood Hammer)
Held Item: Mega Stone - Abomasite

History:
Met in the area of route 216 as a small Snover even then he was friendly and Erika originally thought he had become separated from his trainer but when no one seemed to be missing the friendly, trusting and Naive pokémon she took him for her own. His team-mate Trouble often takes advantage Barry's innocent soul.

Img/sprite if possible
Trouble
Weavile(dex #461)
Dark Ice
Male
Luxury Ball
Level 70
Nature: Naughty
Personality: Mischievous
Ability: Pressure (Raises opposing Pokémon's PP usage) and Pickpocket (Steals an item from an attacker that made direct contact)
Moves (Ice Punch, Substitute, Shadow Claw, Thief)
Held item: None
History:
Met in the area around route 216 as a troublesome Sneasel that had been troubling travellers and tourists alike. It took several attempts but Erika eventually captured him and made him a part of her team. Even still he causes her trouble, so much so it has become the name he answers to.

Img/sprite if possible
Prince
Empoleon(dex #395)
Water Steel
Male
Normal Pokéball
Level 72
Nature: Hardy
Personality: Proud of his Power
Ability: Torrent (Powers up Water-type moves when the Pokémon is in trouble) Defiant (Boosts the Attack stat when its stats are lowered)
Moves: (Waterfall, Dive, Surf, Brine)
Held item: Mystic Water (Boosts the power of Water-type moves by 20% when held.)

History:
He was a gift to Erika as a fifth level Piplup by a traveling Professor by the name of Rowan on a visit to Snowpoint City. He was only the young girls second pokémon. He has battled proudly alongside her all these years and is most proud of the gym badges they have earned together in multiple regions. He often looks down on the antics of some of his team-mates getting along best with Eeva and Luther but fancies himself the leader of the team.. Aside from Erika of course.
Last edited by Grengirl on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grengirl

Hoenn Girl (wip)

Postby Grengirl » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:19 pm

Team Aqua Grunt (former)

Name
Female
Straight
Hoenn

Appearance: Her attire is a combination of her old grunt outfit and common casual clothing.

Her hair is light brown
Her eyes are hazel
She has freckles across her nose
A lightly tanned skin tone
She is slim but not very tall settling in on the low end of average height.

Personality:
While she values strength and is curious enough to learn new things she is also rather lazy. Though she prefers to think of it as laid back.

Background:
Essentially she is a Delinquent though she is now older than most. She doesn't much care for rules or authority and has told off Officer Jenny(s) on multiple occasions but is no more than a petty thief with a bit of a loud mouth and that is at her very worst.

She has collected all the gym badges for her region but sees no reason to travel victory road.. unless she has/had to.

Crush: maybe?
Partner: tba
Family: nope
Children: nope
Items: tba

Team:
1. Sharpedo
2. Mightyena
3. Crobat

Razor
Sharpedo (dex #319)
Water Dark
Male
Team Aqua Ball
Level 85
Nature:
Personality: Quick Tempered
Ability: Rough Skin () and Speed Boost ()
Moves: (Surf, Crunch, Uproar, Skull Bash)
Held item: Sharpedonite
History:
The first pokémon given to _____ by team Aqua she later earned Min after proving herself in battle and showing her loyalty to the team.

Mighty Min
Mightyena (dex #262)
Dark
Female
Team Aqua Ball
Level 80
Nature:
Personality: Strong Willed
Ability: Intimidate () and Moxie ()
Moves (Thief, Dig, Sucker Punch, Foul Play)
Held item: None
History: was Given to ____ as an award of some kind as a fifth level Poochyena.

Img/sprite if possible
Cora
Crobat (dex #169)
Poison Flying
Female
Team Aqua Ball
Level 80
Nature:
Personality: Alert to Sounds
Ability: Inner Focus () Infiltrator ()
Moves (Fly, Supersonic, Poison Fang, Sky Attack)
Held item (if any)
History: Given to her current trainer after Team Aqua was disbanded. This act is also what allowed her to evolve to her current form. This was a surprise to both trainers and herself.

4.Img/sprite if possible
Name (if any)
Species(dex #?)
and type (ie water, flying,ground, etc)
Level (1-100)
Nature/personality/Ability/
Moves (1,2,3,4)
Held item (if any)
History:

5.Img/sprite if possible
Name (if any)
Species(dex #?)
Level (1-100)
Moves (1,2,3,4)
Held item (if any)
History:

6.Img/sprite if possible
Name (if any)
Species(dex #?)
Level (1-100)
Moves (1,2,3,4)
Held item (if any)
History:
Last edited by Grengirl on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Grengirl

PreviousNext

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art