Zrcalo's art and characters - WIP

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Zrcalo's art and characters - WIP

Postby Zrcalo » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:58 am

Welcome to my art thread gallery!
I may just use this as a thread for my characters and current pieces I'm working on.

Well, here goes!

CHARACTERS:

ImageImageImage
Name: X
Personality: Charming, friendly personality. Can be uncaring and distant at times. Very logical and forward thinking. Sketchy morals. Likes to problem solve. Very good at acting and putting up a front. Prefers to be alone or with few company. Prefers intellectuals. Has little patience for immaturity.
What they do: Scientist. Tinkerer. Dabbles with simple electronics and robotics. Casual computer user.
Brief history: Aided in the destruction of several planets, created an invasive species, angered Donovan and Serev through his botched attempts at friendship. Has attempted suicide, lost his mate, lost his family (twice). Rather calm and collected nowadays. Reserved and wary about people in general.
Notes: Is a bird. Just. .. Is a bird. Phoenix ethereal bird... thing. Also acts like a bird. Because, he's a bird.

Name: QUINN
Age: one billion million infinity thousand infinity times five.
Personality: Egotistical. Sarcastic. Unpredictable. Jerk.
What they do: Harass people
Brief history: He accidently the universe imploding. Got stuck as a dog. But is a human on eath. Long story.
Notes: Is "god".

ImageImageImage
Name: Donovan
Personality: Stubborn. Short tempered. Paranoid. Untrusting. Manic. Moody. Intelligent and determined.
What they do: Run a country sometimes.
Brief history: Was the leader in an uprising that overtook the government. Also has a habit of running into land mines/bombs. Missing right arm and left leg. Pretty scarred up too.
Notes: Antihero. Probably my most used character.

Name: Hunter
Personality: Despot. Untrusting. Logical. Paranoid. Short tempered. Persuasive.
What they do: Lead a rebel group against donovan.
Brief history: Grew up in the woods. Is feral. Hates society.
Notes: is a pretty cool guy once he trusts you. can be persuaded out of evil actions.

ImageImage
Name: Damien
Age: 18-22 age isnt verified. Does not know his birth date.
Personality: bubbly. Happy. Easy-going. Positive. Optimist. Limited understanding about the world around them. Aloof. Panicked at times. Can be anxiety ridden. Also can be rather silly.
What they do: Be psychologically handicapped.
Brief history: Born in a basement. Never left said basement until practically an adult. Has limited understanding about the world.
Notes: Cannibal. (species is cannibalistic) Mentally ill/stunted. Damien is awesome and you should rp with him.

Name: Allen
Personality: Blank. Cold. Does not feel emotion. Does not feel connection. Inhuman. Psychopath. Mimics charm.
What they do: Murder people. (is an assassin) Do terrible things.
Brief history: Born in a house, never left it. Keeps it pristine. Else he thinks his dad will rise from the dead to get him. (he's crazy)
Notes: Can be human or grey deer/alligator species person thing depending on which story I go with. (made my own species. basically an alien from another dimension) Kills people and feeds them to damien, his son. (species is cannibalistic)

ImageImage
Name: Sheol
Personality: teasing. the devil on your shoulder. conniving. convincing. morally ambiguous. intelligent.
What they do: Attempt to help a select few at the expense of others. Eats souls.
Brief history: Aided in the destruction of the universe. Came from the void of the netherverse. ethereal demon-like creature. long story.
Notes: Eh's a pretty cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything.
Last edited by Zrcalo on Tue May 05, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 11 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Zrcalo

Re: Zrcalo's art and characters - WIP

Postby Zrcalo » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:50 am

Some artwork I've made for people on Eld.

Muzu:
ImageImageImage
Zrcalo

Postby Zrcalo » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:09 am

FLIGHTRISING ART

ImageImageImage
Zrcalo

Postby Zrcalo » Sun May 03, 2015 4:23 pm

Did two watercolour/ink pieces

ImageImageImage