Late Night Sketches with ebriose

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Re: Late Night Sketches with ebriose

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:59 pm

Ahhh, so many cute adoptables!!!!! If I was an avid adoptable... Person, I could definitely see myself collecting all of these. cx for the Eld'Herr, I think it might have worked better if you slightly bulked up the front deer legs and slimmed down the lion legs enough to still keep the integrity of each part but remain distinctly deer-like and cat-like. Also you shut your mouth; all of these are great!!! xP

I love how dynamic your newer sketches are, they make the adoptable really come alive!!, ^v^b
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby ebriose » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:03 pm

Aww, thank you so much! ; v ; (I'm pretty much always on the look-out for cool closed species adopts, pfft.) Yeah, after looking at the Eld'Herr sketch, I thought about shortening the legs, but slimming down the back while bulking up the front would probably look a little better!

Ahh, and thank you so much again! ; v ; I'm glad I've been able to improve and put in some more "feel" into the sketches!
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

i apparently go by zach these days, you
can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝

haha uwu what's this
ebriose

Postby ebriose » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:10 am

Haha, it's been a while since I've been on here!!

Don't really have stuff for Eldemore to post on here, but I'm kinda proud of how far my human drawing skills have come.

I drew this guy a while back, a human character of mine not tied to Eld:

And more recently, some of my other human characters not tied to Eld (which I'll link to, since they're pretty large!):
http://sta.sh/010v4befjtvr
http://sta.sh/0axpcdjoezu

This drawing I'm pretty proud of so I wanna show it off pfff (though the eyes aren't 100% great):
And then a practice drawing I drew pulled from a reference photo from Hamilton (also linked!):
http://sta.sh/0xph5zmcefk

I'm honestly pretty proud of how far I've come with drawing people. Especially when you compare that to these December 23, 2012 drawings of the human form of Nemestrinus, ahahaha! Hmm, that's almost 4 years now, wow, that's a long while. And even the progress I've made just within the year, taking a look back to some of the drawings on this thread too of human(oid)s. THOUGH I HAVE YET TO IMPLEMENT THE FLIP FLOPPING THE IMAGE to make sure it's balanced. Gosh I always forget.

I'm also hoping I can draw this new character I have in mind! The kakapo avian I had come up with that's here earlier in the thread I'm sorta scrapping to make him into a new kakapo avian who'll probably be a vigilante sort of character. I'm thinking like a stocky, strong build, has curly hair he puts into a little ponytail. He probably has an awesome suit of armor, but drawing armor isn't my strong suit (ehh??? see my wordplay). Kakapos are the biggest parrots in the world, are nocturnal, and can't fly, so like?? Vigilante that stands watch at night. Strong soft boy. Works, right?? Pfft.
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝

haha uwu what's this
ebriose

Postby Sphye » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:48 pm

Your art is looking fantastic, ebriose! I think the revamped concept for your avian sounds great, too!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby ebriose » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:54 am

Thank you so much for your kind words Sphye!! ; v ; I feel bad for neglecting my Eld characters, and I'm hoping I can try to give them some much needed attention during the break that's coming up real soon!
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝

haha uwu what's this
ebriose

Postby ebriose » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:16 am

So instead of drawing a reference for my kakapo avian I had in mind, I decided I needed a majestic dancing macaroni penguin avian child
So here is my new child:
I like how this turned out! I need more practice with coming up with fashion, but I mean, well, I tried my best and it turned out ok.
I'd assume this house would be a peasant class? And this child loves dancing!!! And probably has a decent singing voice. (Also got those white chest feathery fuzzies aha)
And now I will have to think of character personality and everything for this good good boy, and GOSH he was actually so fun to draw!!!

(I'll probably draw the kakapo avian soon, and I just realized I now have 4 avian characters oops, ahaha. They're so fun to draw though!!)

EDIT: Edited the eyes on this macaroni child because I realized avians usually have dark scleras, pfft. He looks much more menacing now ; v ;
Last edited by ebriose on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝

haha uwu what's this
ebriose

Postby Sphye » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:57 pm

A new penguin!?!! Well well well, it's very nice to meet him! Those are some killer aesthetics he's got going on. I don't suppose you'd be interested in roleplaying some short, silly event in which various house-heads of the penguin Houses meet and discuss their micro-political relations?

The downy chest hair is honestly such an amazing idea. Fluffy birdman.

You did an amazing job, and I'm super pumped to see another penguin avian! Hit me up if you want to rp short interactions with other penguins, because I happen to have other penguins.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby ebriose » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:51 pm

Yes!!! Love me some penguins
Meet the new aesthetic penguin on the block! Thank you Sphye for your compliments aah!
I'd be very much interested in something like that, though I haven't RP'd in ages aah! I can PM you about it as soon as I'm done posting this pfft.

Thank you!! He's got that wonderful fluff on his chest.

Let us have all the penguinly discussions.

Also!! Finally finished my kakapo avian!
(Ah I suppose you'll have to open image in new tab to see it not get cut off, pfft.)
He's a bit of a more hefty fellow, though you can't quite see it here due to his somewhat avant garde outfit, whoops. He's a guard/vigilante/warrior for some house, I assume, hehe. Though he can't fly, he's nocturnal!
I /was/ going to design some sort of armor for him, but I just couldn't draw armor. Nope, not ever, can't do it. So I decided I'd give him an avant guard outfit and just make him have an interest in such fashions. Look at him, he's pulling it off so well (maybe). I couldn't get it to work out nicely, I feel that the colors aren't 100% right, but I just cannot stand fiddling with the colors any longer pffft. So here he is! Big bird man.
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝

haha uwu what's this
ebriose

Postby ebriose » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Wow hello it has been a while hasn't it!!

I've been drawing a lot these days!! Relatively recently, I got my Jader, Madoc! One of the artworks can be seen in my signature, but here's a bigger version of it, haha. I'm thinking he's a companion of this character I have in mind that has a flock of the carrion runes.

I've also taken to drawing in a more "older cartoony" style these days, so I drew Madoc in that style too.
These are a bit too big to be displayed on this page without being cut off apparently haha, so here's another link: a cartoon Madoc

I might do commissions for people who want their Jaders drawn in that style? Or just drawn in general, haha. But that would require for people to be interested in commissions first, pffft.

I've also been trying to design characters and whatnot. I think I've gotten better with designing and just drawing in general!

Here's an entry that I had made for a kiamara (closed species by pandoras-island on DA) back in 2014:
Old Design 2014

And here's a few characters I've drawn and designed in the past few days:
A honey mouse
An angel that plays the piano and drives an Uber around, who's also probably God's fav
A sassy werewolf who's intersex and nonbinary

I'm honestly pretty proud of how far I've come in general with my stuff. ; v ;
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝