Noni's MS paint art

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Re: Noni's MS paint art

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:53 pm

I've started on the lines, now!

There's a bit of fixing to be done yet, but I'll work on it as I line and color.
Image1,146,131 Image Image1,351

_____________________________________________________________________________________
My MS paint Art Thread: Link.
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 92

** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:27 pm

Here are the lines~

Now....
The color for this may very well take me three more hours to do, and I'm working on it as we speak.
I /might/ not get this done today.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 92

** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:18 am

It's done...
It's done, and I'm /dying/.

Never in my life have I done something as complicated at this.
Two People.
Two people in full-body.
Two people in full-body with minor foreground.
Two people in full-body with minor foreground /WITH A BACKGROUND/.

As proud of this as I am, I've got such a big headache that even my sinuses are giving me hell.
Pfff, /GOOD NIGHT/.

Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 92

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

Postby Sphye » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:12 am

Watching all of the progress from basic pose stick-figures to the finished project was super amazing! You did an excellent job on their outfits, and I very seriously commend your perseverance throughout the drawing!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:21 am

Sphye wrote:
Watching all of the progress from basic pose stick-figures to the finished project was super amazing! You did an excellent job on their outfits, and I very seriously commend your perseverance throughout the drawing!

((Holy cheese do I need to stop forgetting about this thread, gah.))

I'm glad you like it, though! ^^
Honestly part of the reason I do the Progress shots is because I like taking people along for the ride. I can never stream my art, because of how badly my laptop handles it, so doing it this way makes up for that!
This is going to be one of those pieces I draw over again in a year, I can tell already. xD There's just to much I've found wrong for that to /not/ happen.

Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 92

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:24 pm

Just going to Quote this from my CS thread, since I'm a mess. xD

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ wrote:
This doesn't have any screen shots, as I hadn't been thinking of it at the time, but I felt like I wanted to share it anyway.

What you see in front of you, is my personal interpretation of Hiccup between the first and Second movies.
Because if there's anything I've ever really wanted to see, it would have been the Awkward Middle stage between the presented Models.
His First design is simply adorable, and his second design is just...We'll he's Hot xD But, as with real people, there /had/ to be an awkward, dorky, not-really fitting himself stage.

So, my main points are this:

--His hair is longer in the back; not /quite/ as long as M2, but getting there. ((No braids! His hair is short to work with, where those go))
--His fringe/bangs are still a bit long and in his face, and his hair hasn't fully fluffed out to it's M2 state.
--Hiccup's Jawline is starting to become more defined, but his cheeks are still a little pudgy and soft.
--The Freckles on his face are starting to lighten, but are still readily visible against his skin.
--Not a physical thing, but I imagine that he'd stop wearing the vest as he works on the sort of flight suit prototype we see in Race to the Edge.

But yeah, this was more or less just me derping around with ideas. Also, let me know what you think about the sketchy lines. I got lazy on this, and just turned my sketch lines black, but I sort of like this.

Last bumped by Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ on Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:24 pm.

Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 92

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

Previous

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art