Elias's Character Dump

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Elias's Character Dump

Postby starbullets » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:19 pm

Right now, this is still a huge wip that i'll work on on and off, so things will be out of order, some things will be fixed up and others wont, etc
Just a heads up I have a lot of characters sO

Credit to ombre noire for the info format.

--

Character Index
Arian - Just below!
Trigger
Ash
Ignitus
Aidel
Aidis
Fox
Wolf
Crow

--

Arian
Main Fursona

Basics
Full Name: Arian
Nickname(s): Ari, will really take any other nicknames
Sex: Male
SO: Aroflux Demisexual
Personality: Arian is really sweet and friendly, and can tolerate a lot. He's rarely angry or annoyed, and he always tries to help his friends out when they're down. He's timid and spooks easily, and he doesn't really like being in crowds or even hanging out with big groups of people. But he loves to be around his friends, hot tea, traveling, and sleeping, among other things.
Likes: Hot tea, cities, plants, scented candles, drawing, music, sleeping.
Dislikes: Big crowds, loud noises, spicy foods, seafood, silence.

Personality
Type: INFP
Dominant Trait: Anxious and Kind
Positive Traits: Kind, caring, understanding, good listener
Negative Traits: Anxious, panics easily, horrible at advice and comfort, insecure

Interests
Hobbies: Drawing, caring for plants, writing
Favorite Food: Sunflower seeds
Favorite Color: Pink, any shade of blue
Favorite Band: Panic! At the Disco
Favorite Song(s):
- Screen by Twenty One Pilots
- House of Memories by Panic! At the Disco
- Coffee's For Closers by Fall Out Boy
- The Sound - The 1975
Favorite Season: Spring, Fall
Favorite Weather: Rain, Cool (the sort of spring/summer 6-7PM weather)
Favorite Subject: Art, English

Relationships
Partner: None
Family: None
Friends: Quinn, Crow, Lupin, Dom
Acquaintances: Angel, Vincent, Lance, Bree
Other:
- Most of his acquaintances are because his friends are friends with them.
- He and Quinn are roommates.

Extra
- He's kind of timid and he scares easily.
- He's very feminine.
- He's got fairly bad social anxiety and paranoid personality disorder.
- He loves hot tea a whOLE LOT.
- His design is completely symmetrical.
- His name is pronounced are-EE-uhn/are-ee-AHN.
- He's got a clothes inventory found here: http://sta.sh/21ulsz1lwqxw !

Theme Song(s):
Screen - Twenty One Pilots
Afraid - The Neighbourhood

Testimonials by Me
"The most important child of all"
"He's highkey a cinnamon roll but prolly lowkey sinnamon roll"

Technical
Design by: Me
Owned by: Me
Reference Drawn By: Me
Reference: Accurate
Last edited by starbullets on Fri May 20, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.
starbullets

Trigger

Postby starbullets » Sat May 14, 2016 1:24 am

Trigger
Primary Character

Basics
Full Name: Lucas Aaron Arven
Nickname(s): Trigger (prefers this over his real name), Trig, Whiplash (only jokingly, though sometimes used as insult)
SO: Straight, but probably more aro ace
Personality: Outwardly, Trigger is really cold and reserved. He has a lot of trouble expressing his emotions, and it usually comes off as rude. In fact, in Sarkliff, a lot of people feared him. There's a handful of people he trusts and is more open around, but only about 2-3. He can be a little irritable, and he's got a rough exterior, but he's really a nice guy. He cares a lot about the people around him and considers his groups (Sarkliff, then his band) his family. He's got a rough past that he tries to ignore, and is constantly tortured by the fact he practically killed off Sarkliff. He and Ash have been partners for technically 5 years, and the two are pretty much inseparable now.
Likes: Coffee, sleeping, guns, quietness, walks, lifting weights, playing guitar.
Dislikes: His father, overly energetic people, crowds, being interrupted, being woken up.

Personality
Type: ISTJ
Dominant Trait: Cold / Distant
Positive Traits: Calm, collected, logical, strategic, understanding
Negative Traits: Cold, reserved, angers easily, has trouble expressing emotions, especially positive ones

Backstory
Trigger was born into the Sarkliff group, being the son of Chief, the head of Sarkliff. Trigger only learned about his mother when Sarkliff was already on the brink of destruction. His father always despised him, and Trigger returned the feeling. He was tortured as a kid, earning him his signature scar, plus some burns on his arms. He grew up cold and pushed a lot of people away. Only a few people stayed with him, and Logan became a sort of adoptive father toward him. When Trigger met Ash, everything he knew about how to act towards everyone was completely thrown out. He became friendlier, but definitely not to an extreme. He was still cold, but he let people in more often. After Sarkliff's destruction, he and Ash separated for a year, figuring out what they wanted to do now that their world had collapsed. Somewhere along the way, Trigger met a guy named Jackson and the two agreed on forming a band; Trigger, mostly wanting something to do other than thinking about the destruction. After so long of being in the band, Trigger wanted to go back to doing what he was best at; killing. So, he got a job as a part time hitman and kept it a secret from the band's fans, but not from the band. A lot of difficulties ensued, but things were eventually sorted out. Trigger and Ash reunited eventually, and the two started living together again.

Interests
Hobbies: Weight lifting, playing guitar, writing
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Color: Red, purple
Favorite Band: The 1975, The Cinema, Fall Out Boy, Fox Stevenson
Favorite Song(s):
- Change of Heart by The 1975
- Paris by The 1975
- She Knows by The Cinema
- My Blood is Full of Airplanes by The Cinema
- Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner by Fall Out Boy
- w.a.m.s by Fall Out Boy
Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Weather: Soft rain, cloudy
Favorite Subject: Science (Biology)

Relationships
Family: Chief (father - deceased)
Friends: Ash, Jackson + his bandmates (the others are deceased)
Acquaintances: Rayne, everyone at ARO
Other:
- He only knows of his mother, but he never met her.
- He puts Ash on a higher tier than everyone else.
- Rayne is Trigger and Ash's supervisor.

Extra
- He and Ash work together in the Anonymous Requests Organization (ARO), an assassination organization that takes commissions for hitman jobs. Despite the name, not all the requests are anonymous.
- His scar is from his father, as well as the burns on his arms that he covers with bandages.
- His bitemarks and ear nick are from separate missions he went on back in Sarkliff.
- He and Ash have touched on being in a relationship, but they both agree they don't feel anything towards each other, but they're just really close.
- He often calls Ash his partner (working partner, as she works as a hitman with him), often confusing people as his romantic partner.
- His bandmates are Jackson, Leonis, and Axel. Kasey is their manager.
- His band is called Ethereal Foxes.
- He technically only works part time as a musician.
- His bandmates know about ARO, but try not to bring it up.
- He's really good a cooking.
- He prefers guns over any other weapon.
- He's good at stealth and accuracy, but he's not too nimble.
- His clothes inventory can be found here here!

Theme Song(s):
- Celebrity Status by Marianas Trench
- Trigger by Fox Stevenson
- Thanks to You by All Time Low
- Golden by Fall Out Boy
- If These Sheets Were the States by All Time Low
- Thank You for The Venom by My Chemical Romance
- I'm Low on Gas and You Need a Jacket by Pierce the Veil
- SING by My Chemical Romance

Testimonials by Me
"A brief overview of Trig's outside personality: 'emotions? hahah whats those' "
"I hate him"
" 'I hide my emotions by pushing people away and overall being a jerk to those around me i have no idea how i have good friends' "
"Here's my trash child"

Technical
starbullets

Ash

Postby starbullets » Sat May 14, 2016 1:30 am

Ash
Primary Character

Basics
Full Name: Riley Dalia Pierce
Nickname(s): Ash (prefers this over her real name)
Sex: Female
SO: Bi-Curious Demisexual, but leaning more towards ace
Personality: Ash is usually very outgoing and cheerful. She always tries to look to the positive side of things, and is really the fun mom friend. She's extremely friendly, although she can be slightly naive. She and Trigger are very close, and she usually answers for Trigger if he doesn't for himself. While she's very friendly, she's really insecure about herself and her actions. She constantly second guesses herself and hesitates making big decisions herself. She thinks pretty poorly of herself, even though her friends tell her she's a great person. When given compliments, she usually just smiles awkwardly, knowing she can't completely accept it. Due to past experiences, she's very cauious around men she doesn't know.
Likes: Rain, cats, reading, painting, writing, being around friends
Dislikes: Herself, being alone, making decisions, cooking

Personality
Type: ESFJ
Dominant Trait: Cheerful
Positive Traits: Caring, understanding, patient
Negative Traits: Hesitant, insecure, often runs away from issues instead of facing them

Backstory
Ash was born in Alflied, and her family often emotionally abused her, constantly putting her down and telling her she'll amount to nothing. Her older brother, Carter, is the only one who helped and supported her, though he was also put down as well. When Ash moved over to Sarkliff, no one really said anything in her family, but most of the Sarkliffians saw her as weak and often teased her. She got partnered with Trigger, he was pretty cold, but he warmed up to her. The two became well known around Sarkliff, Ash, known mostly for softening up Trigger. After Sarkliff's destruction, she and Trigger separated for a year to figure themselves out. Ash found a liking to teaching and began teaching english and science, with being a part time hitman on the side, not wanting to completely leave her past behind. Trigger and Ash reunited eventually and starting living together again, becoming inseparable once again.

Interests
Hobbies: Painting, reading, writing
Favorite Food: Probably also pasta
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Band: The Cab, Daughter, Marianas Trench, Oh Wonder
Favorite Song(s):
- Livewire by Oh Wonder
- Perfect by Marianas Trench
- That 70's Song by The Cab
- Technicolor Beat by Oh Wonder
- Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men
- Islands by The XX
Favorite Season: Summer
Favorite Weather: Summer nights, rain
Favorite Subject: Science, english

Relationships
Family: Parents and sisters are deceased, brother's whereabouts are unknown
Friends: Trigger, Trigger's bandmates
Acquaintances: Rayne, Evelyn, everyone at ARO
Other:
- Like Trigger, she puts Trigger on a higher tier than everyone else.
- Evelyn has a huge grudge over Trigger and Ash, and even though Trigger insists she leaves her, Ash still tries to befriend Evelyn.
- Rayne is Trigger and Ash's supervisor.

Extra
- She and Trigger work together in the Anonymous Requests Organization (ARO), an assassination organization that takes commissions for hitman jobs. Despite the name, not all the requests are anonymous.
- Ash changes the color of her eyes (via colored contacts) almost every other week. There's an ongoing joke between her and everyone she knows about her not being able to keep an eye color for more than a week.
- None of her friends know her real eye color, except Trigger.
- She goes to every EF concert and gets VIP passes for being close to Trigger.
- She works part time as an english and science teacher. Her records are hidden after Neobria was destroyed, so she was able to become a teacher as well as be part of ARO.
- She prefers knives over guns.
- She's quick, but she has trouble steadying herself.
- Her clothes inventory can be found here!

Theme Song(s):
Are You Satisfied? - Marina and the Diamonds
All the Lights - The Cinema
Youth - Daughter
Dollhouse - Melanie Martinez
She Had the World - Panic! At the Disco

Testimonials by Me
"I'd let Ash punch me in the face"
"I feel like half of the time Ash wants to dropkick Trigger for being so outwardly rude to people"
"Ash is like,, she could totally sit down and drink tea with you but she could also def kick you in the face she's amazing"
"Sometimes I feel sorry for all of Trigger's crap she has to put up with"

Technical
Last edited by starbullets on Sat May 14, 2016 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
starbullets

Ignitus

Postby starbullets » Sat May 14, 2016 1:30 am

Ignitus
Secondary Character

Basics
Full Name: Ignitus Riua Killian
Nickname(s): Igni
Age: Looks about 30, but is actually hundreds of years old
Status: Patiently waiting for the world to combust and end humanity
SO: Asexual, not interested at all
Personality: Ignitus, being a demon has certain powers. Usually the typical stuff; vaporizing items into the palm of his hand, moving things via telepathy, being able to float etc, etc. Although,he's very blunt and would easily say rude things (ex. "Man, that hairdo is not doin' you, huh?"). He's always got a devilish smirk on his face and loves to mess with people. He's a jokester, but a very annoying and rude one. He'll often simply pester others a lot and toss around rude comments; he'd never kill anyone, despite the usual stereotype of his kind killing. He makes false contracts with others - he made one with Rowan, promising powers similar to his via crown, but actually just gave Rowan a dinky, useless crown. He is probably one of the least trustworthy person you'll ever meet. He often acts very friendly, but he'll deceive anyone in the blink of an eye. He also makes a lot of jokes, usually based around death or the destruction of the world.
Likes: Memes, messing with people, floating, using his powers, pranks
Dislikes: The world, humanity, pretty much everyone around him

Personality
Type: ESTP
Dominant Trait: Hatred / Laidback
Positive Traits: Laidback, great sense of humor, acts friendly, for as scary as he is, he would never kill
Negative Traits: Deceives easily, hates everything and everyone, huge asshole, he'd easily make fun of someone or taunt them, loves creating chaos

Backstory
Ignitus has sort of "locked away" memories of any family he's had. He was born in Demontera, but that's pretty much all he lets on. He moved over to Wolffox, where he met Rowan, making the contract with him. After Rowan found out he was deceived, he hated Ignitus, but since Igni was the closest thing to a friend to him, he let Igni stick around and pester him. Of course, Ignitus never had intentions on becoming friends with Rowan and still doesn't. He's met Forget before and Forget absolutely despises him, though, most people do. Ignitus does things on impulse, and often angers people for the fun of it. He usually wanders around Wolffox, annoying everyone.

Interests
Hobbies: Pranking people, deceiving people, looking at mlg memes
Favorite Food: He doesn't necessarily need to eat, but he loves spicy foods
Favorite Color: Red, yellow
Favorite Band: He doesn't listen to music often, but he'd probably listen to hardcore metal or rap or something
Favorite Song(s):
- King for a Day by Pierce the Veil
- Disasterology by Pierce the Veil
- Sell Your Soul by Hollywood Undead
- City by Hollywood Undead
Favorite Season: Winter
Favorite Weather: None
Favorite Subject: None

Relationships
Friends: None
Acquaintances: None
Other:
- He doesn't consider anyone friends. He has no use for friends.
- He's locked away his memories of his family, so he currently does not remember anything about them.
- He hangs around Rowan often, but only because Rowan has given him a place to stay.

Extra
- He complains a lot.
- He acts friendly towards everyone but will deceive them quickly and without a second thought.
- He always has his halo.
- He's a sort of "fallen" demon.
- He's always got a grin on his face.

Theme Song(s):
- Crazy = Genius by Panic! At the Disco
- Hang Em High by My Chemical Romance
- It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish - My Chemical Romance

Testimonials by Me
"No he's an a-hole"
"I relate to Ignitus on a personal level you have no idea"
"I hate him"
"He just wants the world to end, who can blame him?"
" 'I'm King A-hole but I know how to have a good time (;' "
"Honestly he's prolly just angry"

Technical
Last edited by starbullets on Sat May 14, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
starbullets

Aidel

Postby starbullets » Sat May 14, 2016 1:32 am

Aidel
Secondary Character

Left

Basics
Full Name: Aidel
Nickname(s): Aide
SO: Aromantic Asexual
Personality: Aidel is typically angry and aggressive. He usually acts on impulse and needs to be talked out of violent or dangerous actions by Aidis. He relies heavily on Aidis to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid to put either of them in danger. He actually cares a lot about the ones around him, but hides it with anger. He often tries to be gentle with Aidis, since he considers him his best friend, but will sometimes snap at him, and on the rare occasion, attack him. He knows he can't be trusted because of his impulses and often pushes away people trying to get close to him to make sure they aren't hurt by him. At least, that's what he does with most others. While he knows he can be dangerous, he relies too much on Aidis to push him away and tries to be as kind to him as he can.
Dislikes: Everyone else

Personality
Type: ISTP
Dominant Trait: Impulsive
Positive Traits: Understanding, loyal, protective
Negative Traits: Aggressive, impulsive, reckless, reliant

Backstory
Aidel was a dogfighter in the past, and was forced to kill. He became extremely aggressive and snapped at anyone who came near him. As an experiment, he was put together with Aidis, who was scared out of his mind being in the ring. Aidel still fought the opponent, but kept snapping at Aidis, too. Aidis was somehow able to talk Aidel into sense, at least temporarily. After a lot of working with, Aidel became slightly less aggressive, but still got really bad impulses that Aidis would have to talk out of over and over. Aidel began to cling to Aidis's persistence in befriending him and became reliant on him. The two get along fairly well now, though Aidel will still have angry outbursts every now and then. Despite impulsively attacking him on the occasion, Aidel is very protective of Aidis and refuses for anyone to get close to him either, in fear of getting hurt, similar to how he refuses to let others in.

Interests
Hobbies: Reading, writing
Favorite Food: Spicy foods
Favorite Color: Red, gray
Favorite Band:
Favorite Song(s):

Favorite Season:
Favorite Weather: Stormy
Favorite Subject: Prolly history or something ppf

Relationships
Friends: Aidis
Other:
- He refuses to get close to anyone else.
- He doesn't know about his family, nor does he really care much.

Extra
-The red string is pretty strong. The two have tried to bite it off, but it's really more like a flexible wire.
- Aidel's mouth is "ripped" and he usually wears a face mask over it in public.
- Aide's impulses can range from wanting to attack someone near him, to passively commenting something rude, like "That's some look you're trying to pull off."
- Aidel gave Aidis his name.
- On the occasion, Aidel can be affectionate towards Aidis, though this could be one of his impulses. Who knows.

Theme Song(s):
- Dog Teeth by Nicole Dollanganger
- Enemy by Simon Curtis
- First Punch by Pierce the Veil

Testimonials by Me
"He's basically the embodiment of 'i'm gonna do the thing' 'dont do the thing' 'does the thing ten fold' "
"AIDEL STOP SNARLING AT AIDIS"
"Aidel's literally all my impulses pushed into one character this is how i create characters this is my super amazing method to creating such elaborate characters"

Technical
starbullets

Aidis

Postby starbullets » Sat May 14, 2016 1:32 am

Aidis
Secondary Character

Right

Basics
Full Name: Aidis
Nickname(s): Aid, Aidi
SO: Requeiromantic Asexual
Personality: Aidis is a huge crybaby and he's extremely sensitive. He often follows Aidel and lets him lead him around. When faced with danger, he usually cowers behind Aidel. He knows Aidel relies on him a lot, which makes him afraid, even more than he already is of Aidel. Aidel intimidates him, but he knows he has to help him and support him. He understands Aidel's actions aren't his fault, and tries his best to make sure he doesn't do anything reckless. He gets spooked easily and will cry if yelled at. It's his crying that usually brings Aidel back to his senses if he attacks Aidi. He stutters constantly when he talks, so he usually limits his talking and lets Aidel do the talking, only really piping in if Aidel gets aggressive.
Dislikes: Loud noises

Personality
Type: ISFP
Dominant Trait: Fear
Positive Traits: Understanding, reliable, kind
Negative Traits: Easily frightened, unable to fend for self

Backstory
Aidis never had the intention of being a dogfighter; he sort of got roped into it against his will. Once he was in, he couldn't make himself kill anyone, and was taken out before he got killed. He somehow ended up tied up with Aidel, who terrified him due to his eager violence. He would get hurt by Aidel during fights often, making him more and more afraid of Aidel. After talking to Aidel and a lot of convincing, he was somehow able to sort of befriend him. He's still afraid of Aidel, especially when he has anger outbursts and attacks him. He knows Aidel doesn't mean to, though, so he tries to deal with it as best he can.

Interests
Hobbies: Reading, writing, sleeping
Favorite Food: Sweet foods
Favorite Band:
Favorite Song(s):

Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Weather: Gloomy, rainy
Favorite Subject: Science

Relationships
Friends: Aidel
Acquaintances:
Other:
- Aidel usually refuses for Aidis to get close to anyone else, out of fear of Aidis getting hurt or losing him.
- Doesn't remember family.

Extra
- He's actually older than Aidel.
- He has no idea what his name was before Aidis. Aidel gave him his name.
- He understands Aidel very well.
- He's really tolerable and can honestly be a bit of a pushover.

Theme Song(s):
- Crybaby by The Neighbourhood
- Holding Onto You by Twenty One Pilots
- Sick Little Games by All Time Low

Testimonials by Me
"He's the true cinnamon roll"
"hE DID NOTHING WRONG"
"Don't yell at him he's smol"
"These two are actually kind of deep because Aidel is my impulse character and Aidis is my fear character and they're tied together bc impulses and fear sort of go hand and hand and mine definitely do and Aidel is really aggressive and while he puts up a good argument for his impulses, Aidis usually talks him out of it and it's really what's keeping Aidel alive because he's so reckless yknow so yeah they're a lot deeper but yknow"
"These two are pretty gay ngl"

Technical
starbullets

Fox

Postby starbullets » Sat May 14, 2016 1:33 am

Fox
Secondary Character

Basics
Full Name: Fox Damion Casten
Nickname(s): Foxy, Sly
SO: He says he's biromantic bisexual, but he's pretty gay tbh
Personality: Fox is really reckless and can come off as a bit of an asshole. He's quick to flirt and would cheat on all of his tests and homework, and he can be a bit unreliable. He's really nice and loves the people around him, but often times, his friends find his reckless and overall attitude sort of obnoxious. He has his moments when he's serious and calm, but he's usually pretty loud and cheerful. He's got really bad commitment issues and thus, usually just goes on flings instead of serious relationships. Wolf was really the only one he ever tried to have a serious relationship with.
Dislikes: His commitment problems, upsetting people, being alone

Personality
Type: ENFP
Dominant Trait: Confident
Positive Traits: Reliable, outgoing, energetic
Negative Traits: Often avoids problems rather than face them, can be obnoxious, not very serious

Backstory
He was fairly popular in college. He had a lot of friends who knew him and quite a few people had crushes on him. Of course, he was never really interested in getting in a relationship, especially knowing his major commitment issues. Wolf was the first person he really fell hard for. He often noticed how Wolf kept to himself and never really hung out with anyone. The two formerly met at a party, where two people introduced the two. They both knew they were attracted to each other, and even banged the night they met. All throughout the rest of college, the two were in a sort of unofficial, unannounced relationship. They'd walk with each other to classes, kiss, and hug, but never really gave a straight answer as to if they were in an actual relationship. Somewhere near the end of college, Fox proposed an open relationship to Wolf, afraid to explain his commitment issues. He could tell Wolf was unsure about it, but went along with it anyway. He knew it was a bad idea, but decided it was for the better anyway, and that even if they hadn't decided on an open relationship, Wolf would have found out anyway. Once Wolf finally gathered up the courage to express his frustration with the relationship, Fox wasn't sure how to react. He knew it would happen eventually, but once it actually happened, he had no idea what to do. Wolf broke off the relationship, throwing Fox into a spiral, being angry at himself for his commitment issues, at Wolf for breaking it off because of him, etc, etc. Wolf told Fox he had no where to go, and Fox immediately let him stay. After a few months of tension and strain between them, they finally decided they needed to sit down and work things out. At the moment, they're in a sort of soft relationship. They cuddle and kiss every so often, but they never say i love you or anything. But due to Fox's commitment issues, he still goes out and flirts often, only adding to the tension of the relationship. He's aware that he's ruining the relationship for the both of him, but his paranoia with commitment overpowers his fear of losing Wolf.

Interests
Hobbies: Playing animal crossing, reading, cooking
Favorite Food: Sweet foods, seafood
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Band: All Time Low, The Vamps, The Cab, Never Shout Never
Favorite Song(s):
- Can We Dance by The Vamps
- Risk It All by The Vamps
- Shameless by All Time Low
- Paint You Wings by All Time Low
- She's Kinda Hot by 5 Seconds of Summer

Favorite Season: Summer
Favorite Weather: Sunny, cloudy
Favorite Subject: Physical Education

Relationships
Partner: Wolf (technically, anyway)
Family: Theo (father), Lucille (mother), Candice (sister)
Friends: Lots of miscellaneous people he just knows from college or from going on flings
Acquaintances:
Other:
- He and Wolf are technically in a relationship.

Extra
- He's younger than Wolf, but taller.
- He calls Wolf "Wolfie"
- His hair is kind of messy when it's left down, so he usually styles it up.
- He bandanna was given to him from his sister.

Theme Song(s):
- So Soon by Marianas Trench
- Wild Heart by The Vamps
- Me Without You by All Time Low
- Bad by The Cab
- La La by The Cab
- By Now by Marianas Trench
- Break Your Little Heart by All Time Low

Testimonials by Me
"He honestly just needs to get his stuff together"
"He's like,, even more gay than me"
"He's a representation of a bad instance I had with a partner once, but he's become kind of important to me now yknow. Like he came from a bad memory with an ex, but he became a lot more than that which is pretty cool"
"He was such a stereotypical jock when he was in high school and college. Yknow, minus the gay part"
"His relationship makes me uncomfortable sometimes, it's so awkward"

Technical
Last edited by starbullets on Sat May 14, 2016 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
starbullets

Wolf

Postby starbullets » Sat May 14, 2016 1:34 am

Wolf
Secondary Character

Basics
Full Name: Wolf Lucian Darin
Nickname(s): Wolfie
SO: Homoromantic Pansexual
Personality: Wolf is kind of stoic, and really calm. He's a sort of voice of reason. He doesn't go to parties too often, but the few times he has, he sort of enjoyed them. He met Fox at a college party, in fact. He has really curly hair that covers his right eye, and he really only pins his hair back when it's hot. He has heterochromia and is slightly insecure about it, but not too much to really freak out about.
Dislikes: Being alone, Fox's commitment problems

Personality
Type: ISTJ
Dominant Trait: Strategical
Positive Traits: Serious, analytical, understanding, patient, calm
Negative Traits: Often avoids problems rather than face them, afraid of confrontation, not very imaginative

Backstory
He was always that one guy in college. He was quiet and didn't necessarily have a lot of friends, but a lot of people kind of observed him from afar. He was well-known, but not popular, in a way. Fox was one of the people that kind of kept an eye on him until a couple people finally introduced them to each other. The two were instantly attracted to each other and, though it was slightly awkward, definitely had sex that night they met. The two became in a sort of unspoken unofficial relationship until they decided they were just in an open relationship that lasted all throughout college and into their adult lives. They began living together. Although, Fox was really the only one taking advantage of being in said open relationship, flirting around and kissing other people. Wolf hadn't really understood how open relationships worked, but when Fox started going around flirting with other people, he instantly knew he didn't like it. He kept his mouth shut for a long time because Fox was still more affectionate to him, and because he knew Fox was happy. But it eventually got to the point where Wolf couldn't take it anymore and he finally told Fox he couldn't do it anymore. He broke off the relationship, but had no where to go, as his family didn't approve of his relationship with Fox and thus kicked him out, and he didn't know any other people he could live with. So, he had no choice but stay living with Fox, adding tension to their break up, both torn up from it. After a couple months of unspoken strain between them, they finally sat down to resolve everything. They both knew they still loved each other and couldn't just leave it like they did. For now, they're in a sort of soft relationship, where they'll just kind of hug and kiss, but they won't say stuff like "i love you". Their relationship right now is kind of like trying to put a glass bottle back together; it's handled very cautiously and gently. Fox will still go out and flirt, sometimes, which only adds more pressure to their already-cracked relationship.

Interests
Hobbies: Playing pokemon, cooking, drawing, writing
Favorite Food: Seafood
Favorite Band: Classical music, just kind of listens to whatever Fox plays
Favorite Song(s):

Favorite Season: Winter
Favorite Weather: Rainy, cloudy
Favorite Subject: Math, Science

Relationships
Partner: Fox (technically)
Family: Cole (father), Ashley (mother), Derek (brother)
Friends: Just some misc college friends
Acquaintances:
Other:
- He's never really had a lot of friends in the first place. Most of his friends are through Fox.

Extra
- He's older than Fox, but shorter than him.
- He's a police officer.
- He does his own eyebrows.

Theme Song(s):
- Temporary Bliss by The Cab
- Another Me by The Cab
- All To Myself by Marianas Trench
- Damned If I Do Ya by All Time Low
- Settle Down by The 1975
- Me Without You by All Time Low

Testimonials by Me
"Wolf is me"
"He just wants love ok ):"
"I'd smooch Wolf"

Technical
starbullets

Crow

Postby starbullets » Fri May 20, 2016 12:17 am

Crow
Primary Character

Basics
Full Name: Crow (full name unknown)
Nickname(s): None
SO: Platoniromantic Asexual
Personality: Crow is typically really cheerful and friendly. He's probably the most approachable guy out of my characters. He's really big compared to everyone (although Kuebiko towers over him), which sometimes makes him come off as intimidating. But really, he's just a big puppy. His best friend is Ren, his crow pal. The two are almost always together, whether they're flying together, Ren is perched on his head, or Ren's nested under Crow's wings, resting. Crow often acts sort of childish around other people, acting hyperactive and bouncing around. His biggest role model is Kuebiko; he admires him a lot and often tries to impress him by flying or just following Kue around. Crow takes care of the animals in the forest and considers all the animals as his children or friends. The animals trust him to collect the bones and skulls of deceased animals and take care of them. Crow often stashes them away in a catacomb. He sometimes wears the skulls or bones as accessories as a way of honoring the dead.
Dislikes: Death, mean people, fighting, violence

Personality
Type: ENFP
Dominant Trait: Optimistic
Positive Traits: Excitable, cheerful, positive, optimistic,
Negative Traits: Childish, naive, sometimes takes on challenges bigger than he can handle

Backstory
Crow was born in the forest, but he has no memories of any family. Kuebiko was the one who found him and he took him in for a bit until Crow was old enough to wander the forest by himself. The animals in the forest were wary of him at first, but when he found Ren caught in a barbed wire fence and feed it, the animals began to warm up to him. He and Ren became companions and have since stuck with each other. Eventually, the animals of the forest started treating Crow as a sort of caretaker, coming to him for help, giving him memoirs, showing him secret parts of the forest only they knew about. Crow happily took on the job of taking care of the animals.

Interests
Hobbies: Drawing, walking, flying
Favorite Food: Sweets
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Band: Owl City
Favorite Song(s):
- On The Wing by Owl City
- Rainbow Veins by Owl City
- Livewire by Oh Wonder
- Mad As Rabbits by Panic! At the Disco

Favorite Season: Spring
Favorite Weather: Sunny, cloudy, sunsets
Favorite Subject: Reading, science

Relationships
Family: Unknown
Friends: Ren, Kuebiko, the forest animals, Arian, pretty much everyone he knows
Other:
- He makes friends very easily, and really considers everyone his friends.
- Ren and Kue are his best friends.

Extra
- Crow's ears are kind of big and are always down.
- He was born with slightly damaged wings, but it doesnt impair him from flying.
- He rarely gets angry; usually only when people come into the forest looking to kill animals.
- He's the second, Kue being the first, biggest of my characters.
- Platoniromantic means he feels platonic and romantic attraction as the same with no distinction between the two. So his feelings toward Kue are kind of unknown.
- He often tells people he loves them.

Theme Song(s):
- Rainbow Veins by Owl City
- On The Wing by Owl City
- On The Brightside by NeverShoutNever

Testimonials by Me
"Crow is such a precious child"
"Crow is literally a huge puppy"
"I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MY OWN CROW TO TAKE WITH ME EVERYWHERE"

Technical