⌠The Temporary Art Shop⌡ WIP; Do not post.

Here you may post threads for advertising your personal art shops.

⌠The Temporary Art Shop⌡ WIP; Do not post.

Postby Fawx » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:27 pm

NOTE: Images are currently broken thanks to dropbox. Will fix when I open this up.
Hi. So this will be a temporary art shop to and until I learn how to regularly pace myself or something of the sort. Until then, I'll be taking requests for three at a time.

⌠Open⌡
A Joinme is available upon request and will probably be open whenever I work on something.

There is a base fee of one pet, hoard or wishlist, per request. After that, please feel free to pay what you think my art is worth, what is fair, or whatever you want. This is subject to change in the future.

You can also pay with token pets, event pets, or tokens if there's an event going on.

- Do not rush me but nudge me or give me a heads up if it has been 2 weeks or more.
- If you are paying me, feel free to pay me whenever. The latest should be when the piece is finished.
- You are free to cancel your request anytime, even when I have worked on it. In turn, I am free to cancel your request at any time especially if Eld rules are not being followed.
- Works vary from sketches to fully lined, colored, and shaded pieces. I'll try to at least give you lineart though.
- One request per person at a time.
- Please don't remove my signature. It'll be there and it'll most likely be tiny and blended in anyways.
- Follow all Eld rules.
Last edited by Fawx on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Fawx

Re: ⌠The Temporary Art Shop⌡ WIP; Do not post.

Postby Fawx » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:27 pm

Click for bigger images. Lineart then full images, if applicable. It's super repetitive. My style is subject to change of lower or higher quality.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Miscellaneous & Tumblr Art Blog

What I can or can't do wrote:

- Human?
- Creep.
- Cute.
- Animal?
- References help.
- Flowers.
- I'll try anything once.

- Machinery is a little hard.
- Nsfw. I blush too hard anyway.
- Anatomy is a bit wonky?
- Clothing with no reference.
- Some hair is difficult.

Last edited by Fawx on Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Fawx

Re: ⌠The Temporary Art Shop⌡

Postby Fawx » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:28 pm

Forms:
You do not have to fill this out but this is generally what I'm looking for. If a section does not apply to your request, remove it from your form if you decide to use it, please.

Form Info:
Username: I need your name even though it's right there.
What are you looking for: Just, what you'd like me to do I guess. Like "Oh, can you draw my characters or this apple or this pet?" or something.
Characters and References: Names, references, details. Please shower me with references. Note that if you have a very detailed character, they will take longer to draw.
Poses and Style: Do you have any poses you want? What style? Cute or creepy? You can also tell me to do whatever, I'm cool with that.
Extra: Anything else I should know? Do you want the image fast or can I take my time? Do you need the picture to be a certain size or can I go nuts? Do you want a Joinme? Etc, etc.

Actual Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]What you are looking for:[/b]
[b]Characters and References:[/b]
[b]Poses and Style:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]
Last edited by Fawx on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:48 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Fawx

Re: ⌠The Temporary Art Shop⌡ WIP; Do not post.

Postby Fawx » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:16 pm

Yo. I'm Fawx. Pleased to meetya. I'm just a reclusive artist here on Eldemore.
Indigo Ink Caps and a Restful Snooze. +Extra and Ephraim.
Side note; I prefer hoard pets over wishlist pets.
⌠The Temporary Art Shop⌡

Fawx

Return to Art Shops