Free Sketches ^-^

Here you may post threads for advertising your personal art shops.

Free Sketches ^-^

Postby cjstart » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:12 pm

Hello everyone, I just designed a fursona for myself and had a whole bunch of fun! I want to keep practicing, so I'm open to any anthro/animal suggestions!

These will be sketches only (I do not use digital art, the little I've done takes too long and never looks as good as my physical drawings).
I am not good at clothing, so if you want the anthro/pet to have clothing, I MUST have a reference of that specific piece of clothing, and even then, it will probably not look as good as the reference... (still, open to try)
I will take requests on almost any type of anthro or pet related, but will NOT do humans (Steven Universe gems/gemsonas being the one exception).
Examples of things I will draw: furries, anthro site pets, regular site pets, gemsonas, anthros of pets from other sites, pets from other sites, sketches from descriptions, etc.
NO NSFW. Though this would seem pretty obvious since it's a rather over arching Eldemore rule, still want to state it.
One per person at a time. Do not submit a new form until I finish the old form. Depending on how many requests I have and how much I have loaded on me at school, it may take a bit of time. Please be patient.
Examples of my work can be found here (will expand as I do more, but for now there's only 4):
http://cjstart.deviantart.com/gallery/6 ... thro-Stuff
http://cjstart.deviantart.com/gallery/6 ... /Site-Pets

Form from reference:
Link to/picture of reference:
Anything else of note:

Form from description:
Species: (can include ref it is a cross species or specific line art or whatnot)
Prompt word/phrase (this is like theme):
Description:
Anthro: (yes/no)

You can either post the form here or message me. Either way, I will still put you on the ping list below with how you contacted me so I can keep track of the order I got stuff and where to look for your form information.

I may not excel at everything given to me, but I will at least try. So, that being said, this is all meant for practice and I am sorry if it doesn't turn out the way you want, but I am an armature.
Note: though the site is still being reworked and thus mostly inactive, I am still available for trades as I try to check in at least once a day.
cjstart

Re: Free Sketches ^-^

Postby cjstart » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:12 pm

Ping list:
Mutant Eevee
Last edited by cjstart on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Note: though the site is still being reworked and thus mostly inactive, I am still available for trades as I try to check in at least once a day.
cjstart

Re: Free Sketches ^-^

Postby AngelTheWolf » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:17 pm

╒═════════════╕
text text text text text text text text text

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf