›A R T R A G E— It's only a matter of time 'til. 「Closed」

Here you may post threads for advertising your personal art shops.

›A R T R A G E— It's only a matter of time 'til. 「Closed」

Postby CandleJack » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:56 pm

Image Image Image

· ι n т r o d υ c т ι o n »

My name is ÇåndleĴåck —I'm open to simplified names as well— and I've decided to create a temporary art shop here on Eldemore. Why temporary? Well despite how passionate I am about art, I would like to test drive this service out to see if it's something I'm capable of, both physically and mentally. I also really want to expand my portfolio and get better as an artist, particularly by focusing on my style and technique. If this turns out to be something I can't handle, I will gladly give notice, because I'm not looking to rip people off and I plan to finish everything first before I move onto something else.

What Can I Draw?

1. Human, animals, dragons, and sometimes were's/fursona's/furries (I have little experience with them).
        2. I'm a more loose and sketchy artist, but I can do things up to flat color.
        3. I will try anything at least once. Just ask if you got something different in mind.
        4. For an additional price, I can add a little texture, but I will not be doing backgrounds.
        5. Here's my deviantART gallery for examples. x)

Miscellaneous Information

1. I own an Wacom Intuos 4 for my practice.
        2. I work with Corel Painter 12 and Photoshop CS6.
        3. Sometimes I traditionally sketch before turning it digital.
        4. Unless specifically specified, I do not work on a transparent canvas.
        5. My digital canvas will be sized at 8.5x11" set at 70 DPI.
          • A larger picture will cost more.

My Rules & Guidelines

1. In general, the older/rare the pet, the more work I'm willing to do.
        2. Please send a trade suggestion first before I start working on your picture.
        3. Rushing me will not get things done any faster.
        4. I'll only be working with 2 or 3 people at a time. This is really new to me and I'm nervous.
        5. Some commissions may be uploaded to my dA portfolio. They will include a small watermark.
        6. I will not be drawing for 'tryouts' and would prefer to stay away from closed specie adoptables.

Looking for in Return

1. Want to pay in pets? Wishlist pets would obviously come first for me, however I'm willing to work out a deal with you. If I deny your request because of the pets, please do not get angry —the way I feel about payment is different for every person and I'm looking for personal value rather than just sheer quantity.
          • Paying in pets will require decent negotiation, depending on your design preferences. Full bodies will cost more than waist ups or busts, same for color and texture.
          • If you're looking to offer some hoard pets in return for art, please talk to me about it first.
        2. Want to pay in C$? I'm okay with that too. ^^ The information provided below is a base price and can/will change. I will do my best to announce new information.
          • Sketches — 25 Baubles for bust, 50 Baubles for half body, 75 Baubles for full body.
          • Polished Sketches — 50 Baubles for bust, 75 Baubles for half body, 100 Baubles for full body.
          • Flat Color — +50 Baubles
          • Texture — +25 Baubles
          • Additional OC — +25 Baubles per sketch, +50 Baubles per polished sketch
        3. Send a trade suggestion to me first, proving that you have something available for me as payment. Also please reserve those pets for me in the event I finished your 'mission and accept the pets/baubles. If the suggestion is canceled because you traded them away, I will stop working on your project and likely move on.

4. I will also provide a WIP update with a portion of what I'm working on. When I finish with your commission, I will contact you letting you know that it is finished and ask to finalize the trade. I will then privately message you the link to your piece. ^_^

How to Request

Code: Select all
        [list][color=#eeeeee].[/color]
        [size=200][b][i]N[u]ew 'Mission, Jac[/u]k![/i][/b][/size]

[quote][size=125][b]Basic Information[/b][/size]

[list=6][*][b]Payment Method? —[/b] (Will you be offering pets or C$ as payment?)
        [*][b]Sketch Degree? —[/b] (Do you want a sketch or a polished sketch?)
        [*][b]Detail Degree?  —[/b] (Do you want a bust, partial/waist up, or full body sketch?)
        [*][b]Flat Color? —[/b] (Yes or no.)
        [*][b]Texture? — [/b](Yes or no.)
        [*][b]Total OCs? —[/b] (# of characters in the image.)[/list]

[size=125][b]Character Information[/b][/size]

[list=4][*][b]Description of OC —[/b] (Rough age, eye color, skin tone, hair/fur color, etc.)
        [*][b]Other Attributes —[/b] (Tattoos, markings, jewelry, trinkets, etc.)
        [*][b]References —[/b] (If you have references, please link them here!)
        [*][b]Misc. Info —[/b] (If there's anything else you'd like to add, you may add it here.)[/list][/quote][/list]
      Filling out the entire form is mandatory!
      Please make sure you're clear in your descriptions.
      Use proper spelling and grammar. Communication is key!
      You're more than welcome to add fields as needed!
Last edited by CandleJack on Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
Image Image Image
CandleJack

›A R T R A G E— Current Status [ Filled ]

Postby CandleJack » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:57 pm

Image Image Image

1. Sphye » Image

Basic Information

1. Payment Method? — Verified
    2. Sketch Degree? — Polished
    3. Detail Degree? — Full body
    4. Flat Color? — Yes
    5. Texture? — n/a
    6. Total OCs? — One

Character Information

1. Description of OC — Sumati is an adult female in her late twenties*. She has soft purple eyes, moderately dark skin, and dark brown hair tinted slightly red. She wears her hair up in a ponytail, as seen in the reference image.
      Sumati has strong, squarish shoulders and a defined jawline. She was born without the use of her legs, and rides an ornately carved wooden wheelchair when she is not with her rune drake companion.
      *Her age isn't set in stone, but I usually picture her as either a young teen or a fully-fledged Dragoon knight adult.

2. Other Attributes — Sumati's wheelchair is engraved with images of flowers and vines, and resembles a Mystic*Vardo in terms of craftsmanship.
      *Mystic as in the traveling race living in Eldemore.

3. References — Created with a dollmaker*
      *That reference image is from this dollmaker, and is accurate in all but the lack of a wheelchair and the shapes of her features.

4. Misc. Info — n/a
Last edited by CandleJack on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Image Image Image
CandleJack

›A R T R A G E— Completion Gallery

Postby CandleJack » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:57 pm

› coмpleтed coммιѕѕιonѕ

Nothing here to show. D:
Last edited by CandleJack on Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
CandleJack

Re: ›A R T R A G E— It's only a matter of time 'til. 「Open」

Postby Sphye » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:40 am

New 'Mission, Jack!

1. Image of: (Animal/Human/What You Want)
    2. Art Style: (To what degree do you want me to draw? The more you want from me, the more I'll ask in exchange.)
      I'd love a polished sketch of my character, preferably bust-up, waist-up, or full body, depending on what you'd prefer to do.
    3. Description: (Rough age, eye color, hair/fur color, etc.)
      Sumati is an adult female in her late twenties*. She has soft purple eyes, moderately dark skin, and dark brown hair tinted slightly red. She wears her hair up in a ponytail, as seen in the reference image.
      Sumati has strong, squarish shoulders and a defined jawline. She was born without the use of her legs, and rides an ornately carved wooden wheelchair when she is not with her rune drake companion.
      *Her age isn't set in stone, but I usually picture her as either a young teen or a fully-fledged Dragoon knight adult.

4. Other Attributes: (Tattoos, markings, jewelry, etc.)
      Sumati's wheelchair is engraved with images of flowers and vines, and resembles a Mystic*Vardo in terms of craftsmanship.

5. References: (If you have references, please link them here. :3)
      Created with a dollmaker*
      *That reference image is from this dollmaker, and is accurate in all but the lack of a wheelchair and the shapes of her features.

by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby CandleJack » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:31 am

Sphye wrote:
    1. Image of: (Animal/Human/What You Want)
    2. Art Style: (To what degree do you want me to draw? The more you want from me, the more I'll ask in exchange.)
      I'd love a polished sketch of my character, preferably bust-up, waist-up, or full body, depending on what you'd prefer to do.
    3. Description: (Rough age, eye color, hair/fur color, etc.)
      Sumati is an adult female in her late twenties*. She has soft purple eyes, moderately dark skin, and dark brown hair tinted slightly red. She wears her hair up in a ponytail, as seen in the reference image.

4. Other Attributes: (Tattoos, markings, jewelry, etc.)
      Sumati's wheelchair is engraved with images of flowers and vines, and resembles a Mystic*Vardo in terms of craftsmanship.

5. References: (If you have references, please link them here. :3)
      Created with a dollmaker*

I received your trade suggestion with your payment. I will most certainly do my best with a fully body polished sketch for your character. Since you're my first customer here on Eldemore, I will throw in some flat color as well if you're alright with that. :3

I would like to note that this is a particularly challenging piece because of the wheelchair. I will more certainly do my best and will do a little research in the Eldemore lore to make sure I can accurately represent your character. I will provide WIP screenshots frequently via PM as I work on your piece. ^_^

Would the above be okay with you?
Image Image Image
CandleJack

Postby Sphye » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:59 am

CandleJack wrote:
    I received your trade suggestion with your payment. I will most certainly do my best with a fully body polished sketch for your character. Since you're my first customer here on Eldemore, I will throw in some flat color as well if you're alright with that. :3

I would like to note that this is a particularly challenging piece because of the wheelchair. I will more certainly do my best and will do a little research in the Eldemore lore to make sure I can accurately represent your character. I will provide WIP screenshots frequently via PM as I work on your piece. ^_^

Would the above be okay with you?

That sounds excellent! Thank you so much. ^u^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Re: ›A R T R A G E— It's only a matter of time 'til. 「Closed

Postby CandleJack » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:18 pm

Then I'll get started with your 'mission.

To future viewers, due to the complexity of this piece, I will not be accepting any more 'missions at this time. However if you have any inquiries, please feel free to post them. ^_^

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
CandleJack

Postby Sylvette » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:24 am

Just wanted to say I LOVE your art! It's so beautiful! :D
Sylvette

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:28 am

*Marking for when open ^u^*

(love your art by the way)
SilentObserver

Postby CandleJack » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:53 pm

Sylvette wrote:Just wanted to say I LOVE your art! It's so beautiful! :D

SilentObserver wrote:
*Marking for when open ^u^*

(love your art by the way)

Thank you for the compliments. Hopefully I won't disappoint anyone.

@Sphye -- I've been working on some concept images for the last few days. I haven't started a real sketch just yet because I haven't been satisfied with an idea just yet. The challenge is pretty neat. <3
Image Image Image
CandleJack

Next

Return to Art Shops