Free Headshots CLOSED and Complete

Here you may post threads for advertising your personal art shops.

Re: 5 Free Head-shots OPEN (animals only :/)

Postby Kenai » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:39 am

Haha, you're not too late, just in time to take the last slot!

All slots are taken now and art is now in process!
Thank you for everything, I appreciate the generosity and kindness the community had in it during the short time I had to spare.
However I have no time left for this hobby, and I can no longer stay active, let alone inactive. Thank you everyone, and goodbye from the 1st October onwards:C <3

Twitter: @Haxorua_
Kenai

Postby LunaHydreigon » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:42 am

Yayyyyyy! (Psst I also play Roblox too! ;D I just don't do it much anymore. Player since 2010. :3)
Also to confirm, it is the dog in the link. Cx Not the human nor tank (even though they are all the same person).

--------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage
Founder of Choro-Q Universe | July 16 | Proud Artist
"To Watch & Protect"
~Necro-Plazam, God of Plasma~
LunaHydreigon

Postby Kenai » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:18 am

LunaHydreigon wrote:
Yayyyyyy! (Psst I also play Roblox too! ;D I just don't do it much anymore. Player since 2010. :3)
Also to confirm, it is the dog in the link. Cx Not the human nor tank (even though they are all the same person).

(Haha, I tend to sit around on Dino simulator, taking the rage from players I killed lmao)
Oh phew!
I was getting a bit flustered with the droid/zoid thingy and steam-punk robot dragons. :lol:

Thanks for answering a question I was about to ask!
Thank you for everything, I appreciate the generosity and kindness the community had in it during the short time I had to spare.
However I have no time left for this hobby, and I can no longer stay active, let alone inactive. Thank you everyone, and goodbye from the 1st October onwards:C <3

Kenai

Postby LunaHydreigon » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:50 am

Kenai wrote:
LunaHydreigon wrote:

(Haha, I tend to sit around on Dino simulator, taking the rage from players I killed lmao)
Oh phew!
I was getting a bit flustered with the droid/zoid thingy and steam-punk robot dragons. :lol:

Thanks for answering a question I was about to ask!

(Noice! Lol XD)
No problem! I forgot the say that it's the black wolf/dog too since I was so tired last night to put a "full" description. XDDDDDD (Don't draw Ahmadi! The blue wolf on accident. Cx)

ImageImage
Founder of Choro-Q Universe | July 16 | Proud Artist
"To Watch & Protect"
~Necro-Plazam, God of Plasma~
LunaHydreigon

Postby Kenai » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:57 am

SilentObserver wrote:
    Headshot Order!!
    Character's name:
    Loup
    Character's description/reference:
    Position of camera or pose:
    *shrug* I don't know x'D Can you pick? or maybe a slight side view (any side), as if he were being smug, possibly cx
    Angle of light:
    the bottom. he is a dramatic personcanine. lol
    Any extras?:
    thanks for doing this, Kenai c:

Did eet

http://i.imgur.com/AjatMV0.png PNG so that you can add a background ^.^

I may not be doing these things in any particular order :p

Kenai

Re: Free Headshots CLOSED (Working...)

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:54 am

rrRReee
    Thank you .D.

I love it! ^^
SilentObserver

Postby Kenai » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:48 pm

BlackSage wrote:Headshot Order!!
Character's name: Leona
ImageLeona
Position of camera or pose: Artist's Choice for position of camera! Pose, may she be staring at the stars? Any camera angle is fine.
Angle of light: Artist's Choice!
Any extras?: None! Just pm me any questions!

Just finished it up! Hope you like him! (The crow had a horrible sketch that I fixed up to make it cuter xD)

http://imgur.com/b4r3pak

Kenai

Postby Kenai » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:20 pm

Sphye wrote:
Headshot Order!!

Character's name:
Esoteric

Probably just an average crow. Maybe an average crow with glowing pinkish-gold eyes.

Position of camera or pose: (such as side on, angled or towards the camera. Maybe even top down lol)
Right in front of her face would be pretty funny. I'd also be very happy with a side-view, though, so you can do whichever you prefer. ^u^

Angle of light: (right, left, top, bottom, whatever)
Anything is fine. Maybe upper left corner, if you'd like a suggestion to decide. ^u^

Any extras?:
Hmm, I can't think of anything else. Thank you for doing this!!

Finished!!

Kenai

Postby Sphye » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:56 pm

Kenai wrote:Finished!!

Oh my goodness, that's too cute! Thank you, Kenai! She looks adorable, and I love the way you did the eyes!! They're so round and cuteee.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Kenai » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Roggie_23 wrote:Headshot Order!!
Character's name: Ariñe
Character's description/reference: here
Position of camera or pose: You pick! c:
Angle of light: You pick again~
Any extras?: Here's her personality! Hopefully it'll help with how you pose her and what emotion she has on her face c: Thank you so much by the way, this is so kind!

✷Ariñe is a regal and intelligent BB. She takes pride in her knowledge and is always striving to learn
more new things. Over the years she's become very smart, and will most likely know the answer to almost
any question you ask her. Ariñe distances herself from others, and doesn't like crowds that much. She much
prefers her secluded home in the woods. Ariñe isn't the kind of BB to show feelings, and it's really unknown
if she has any other than indifference and skepticism. Of course she does, but those two emotions are
usually the only two she shows around others. Ariñe is kind to the forest and everything around her, she
just prefers not to talk as much, and to just listen to the sounds around her.

Beep

EDIT: I just realized it is not finished (the cheek stripes)
Will fix and re-upload ASAP! ;o;

Old: http://imgur.com/Rdw8h00

Fixed: http://imgur.com/jCTWEvi

Kenai

PreviousNext

Return to Art Shops