Kenai's 'scribbles' Art Shop > Closed

Here you may post threads for advertising your personal art shops.

Thoughts and feedback? (I know it's a bit early to put this up >.<)

Needs more study time
No votes
Keep at it! c:
18%
Loving it!
82%

Total votes : 11

Re: Kenai's 'sprite' Art Shop > Open< Check in for daily upd

Postby koalaroo » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:02 pm

AHHH I love it! Definitely will be ordering more art soon!
koalaroo

Postby KayJay » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:19 pm

Really liking your art style here, especially those drakes and rune dragons~

And you said you could do couple art, so here goes.

I would like to order a sprite!

Username: kjSage

Detailed description or example Diablo body/build (Yeah, using Aion quite a bit as references, because I don't actually have solid arts of their dragon forms. -sigh) His scales are all fiery and reds/oranges, with faint hints of grey/black along the wing membranes like this. His eyes are pure flame, seeming to burn brighter than the sun itself.

Diana, who holds the true power. She is basically Tiamat, but has no plans of world domination/destruction and doesn't just stand around talking lol. She has the fluffy white mane and tail Tiamat does, but her scales are a deep reddish in color, with only tiny hints of bright red/orange on her forehead and wings. Her underside (chest/stomach, legs and paws) fade to an inky black.

Pose image example or description: I'd like Diablo to be something like this, with Diana flying next to him, or twisting so that most of her body is obscured by her wings, if that makes sense?

Emotion displayed/eyes open or closed, mouth open or closed: Hmm... I'm... Not sure, actually? Diana tends to me more "sinister" than Diablo, but both are fiery... Welp, they are dragons, after all. XD Feel free to do as you see fit.

ANLGE OF LIGHT? Up to you, really. Coming from slight above/to the side, with Diana being in the shadowed part, maybe?

Sketch/Line-art/Simple Colour/FULL Colour Full color

AS WELL AS: Full

Anything Else That I Missed? Don't believe so, feel fre to pm me with questions.

Payment
Last edited by KayJay on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
PM Me | My Homestead |Trade With Me
Felisfire: #20

Trades are always open, seeking wishlist pets!
KayJay

Postby Kenai » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:42 pm

kjSage wrote:Really liking your art style here, especially those drakes and rune dragons~

And you said you could do couple art, so here goes.

Username: kjSage

Detailed description or example Diablo body/build (Yeah, using Aion quite a bit as references, because I don't actually have solid arts of their dragon forms. -sigh) His scales are all fiery and reds/oranges, with faint hints of grey/black along the wing membranes like this. His eyes are pure flame, seeming to burn brighter than the sun itself.

Diana, who holds the true power. She is basically Tiamat, but has no plans of world domination/destruction and doesn't just stand around talking lol. She has the fluffy white mane and tail Tiamat does, but her scales are a deep reddish in color, with only tiny hints of bright red/orange on her forehead and wings. Her underside (chest/stomach, legs and paws) fade to an inky black.

Pose image example or description: I'd like Diablo to be something like this, with Diana flying next to him, or twisting so that most of her body is obscured by her wings, if that makes sense?

Emotion displayed/eyes open or closed, mouth open or closed: Hmm... I'm... Not sure, actually? Diana tends to me more "sinister" than Diablo, but both are fiery... Welp, they are dragons, after all. XD Feel free to do as you see fit.

ANLGE OF LIGHT? Up to you, relly. Coming from slight above/to the side, with Diana being in the shadowed part, maybe?

AS WELL AS: Full

Anything Else That I Missed? Don't believe so, feel fre to pm me with questions.

Will do! This should be great fun, as I love drawing epic dragons!
Thank you for everything, I appreciate the generosity and kindness the community had in it during the short time I had to spare.
However I have no time left for this hobby, and I can no longer stay active, let alone inactive. Thank you everyone, and goodbye from the 1st October onwards:C <3

Twitter: @Haxorua_
Kenai

Postby NARANDA » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:57 pm

Would you be willing to draw tryout art of a big cat character?
I am trying to win this char and need some story/personality art by the end of the month.
http://orig14.deviantart.net/51ee/f/201 ... 9iqrk0.png

And would I be able to order some couple art of her and another one of my lions?
I was just wondering if any of these were possible as I would love to order an art piece or two for my form.
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky."
~ Rabindranath Tagore

"Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life."
~ John Updike

"No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky."
~ Bob Dylan
NARANDA

Postby KayJay » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Kenai wrote:Will do! This should be great fun, as I love drawing epic dragons!

Thank you. ^^ Feel free to PM me with questions you might have.
PM Me | My Homestead |Trade With Me
Felisfire: #20

Trades are always open, seeking wishlist pets!
KayJay

Postby Kenai » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:40 pm

NARANDA wrote:Would you be willing to draw tryout art of a big cat character?
I am trying to win this char and need some story/personality art by the end of the month.
http://orig14.deviantart.net/51ee/f/201 ... 9iqrk0.png

And would I be able to order some couple art of her and another one of my lions?
I was just wondering if any of these were possible as I would love to order an art piece or two for my form.

Sure thing, that's what I'm here for!
Just full out a form and I'll be right at it c:
Thank you for everything, I appreciate the generosity and kindness the community had in it during the short time I had to spare.
However I have no time left for this hobby, and I can no longer stay active, let alone inactive. Thank you everyone, and goodbye from the 1st October onwards:C <3

Kenai

Postby NARANDA » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:58 pm

Oh, do all pets need to be WL/hoard?
I realize now I only have 1 rare hoard and unknown rarity WL pet...
I do have non-wl rares though I can offer for an art piece or two.
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky."
~ Rabindranath Tagore

"Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life."
~ John Updike

~ Bob Dylan
NARANDA

Postby Kenai » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:10 pm

NARANDA wrote:Oh, do all pets need to be WL/hoard?
I realize now I only have 1 rare hoard and unknown rarity WL pet...
I do have non-wl rares though I can offer for an art piece or two.

You don't have to offer WL pets if they're the only ones you have in your collection, you can just add an amount of pets that would add up in your perspective to what would be how much it would be worth to you. c:

You also can decide the payment until after the artwork is done, as you never really know what kind of quality you're going to get anyway. haha

Kenai

Postby NARANDA » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:24 pm

Username: NARANDA

Detailed description or example Unnamed cub and Ishabba

Pose image example or description: Can you have Ishabba standing, facing forward, while unnamed cub is hiding under Ishabba, behind her front legs, crouched and looking scared. The scene is from this portion of my story for my form for the unnamed cub:
Aries started taking a few steps forward and the cub looked back, clearly fearful as she run beneath Ishabba's paws, surprising the lioness. She was so used to being feared, so used to staying away from others that this became strange and fearful for herself. "Now, now little one, I won't harm you." the small creature let out a hiss, though it did not seem very threatening as the big lion sat in front of Ishabba and looked down at the cub.

Emotion displayed/eyes open or closed, mouth open or closed: Ishabba looking nervous, mouth closed, eyes open and wide, while unnamed cub looked scared, maybe mouth open slightly and her eyes wide in fear, a few tears hanging from her eyes.

ANLGE OF LIGHT? from the front/from in front of them

AS WELL AS: Headshot/Partial (please specify which part)/Full Full/fullbody

Anything Else That I Missed? I need this by the end of December if possible.

Payment ImageImageImageImageImage
~ Rabindranath Tagore

~ John Updike

~ Bob Dylan
NARANDA

Postby Kenai » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:12 pm

NARANDA wrote:

Username: NARANDA

Detailed description or example Unnamed cub and Ishabba

Pose image example or description: Can you have Ishabba standing, facing forward, while unnamed cub is hiding under Ishabba, behind her front legs, crouched and looking scared. The scene is from this portion of my story for my form for the unnamed cub:
Aries started taking a few steps forward and the cub looked back, clearly fearful as she run beneath Ishabba's paws, surprising the lioness. She was so used to being feared, so used to staying away from others that this became strange and fearful for herself. "Now, now little one, I won't harm you." the small creature let out a hiss, though it did not seem very threatening as the big lion sat in front of Ishabba and looked down at the cub.

Emotion displayed/eyes open or closed, mouth open or closed: Ishabba looking nervous, mouth closed, eyes open and wide, while unnamed cub looked scared, maybe mouth open slightly and her eyes wide in fear, a few tears hanging from her eyes.

ANLGE OF LIGHT? from the front/from in front of them

AS WELL AS: Headshot/Partial (please specify which part)/Full Full/fullbody

Anything Else That I Missed? I need this by the end of December if possible.

Payment ImageImageImageImageImage

Will work on them as soon as I can. Getting a good image in my head already

Kenai

PreviousNext

Return to Art Shops