Kalosis' Traditional Art Shop (Always open~)

Here you may post threads for advertising your personal art shops.

Kalosis' Traditional Art Shop (Always open~)

Postby Kalosis » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:41 am

So, I decided to make an art shop. I don't have much confidence in myself, and I'm hoping this helps a bit with that. And it'll help improve my art skills.

First, examples. ^^
I made these two for an art contest on Pokeheroes. These pokesonas belong to Flaaffy and SweetMelody, members of Pokeheroes.
I also made Oreo, who belongs to Nessy on Pokeheroes.
I can also draw people, but not too well. I hope to improve. ^^

I can draw anything you want me to. Maybe not well, but I'll always strive to do my best!~
I can draw Ponysonas, Pokesonas, animals, OCs, just give the form, and you're all set! ^^

Payment.
The dreaded topic. For this, I think any 5 pets will do. It doesn't matter if I already have them or not. Or, we could do an art trade! That'd be super fun. c:

Form
Who or what do you want me to draw? :
References? (A description works, too~) :
Their personality? : (Knowing this helps me know how to draw them. Poses, facial expressions, etc.)
Background? :
The character's bio : (This can help determine the background, and makes me feel as if I know the character more. The better I know your character, the harder I'll try to make it the best it can be.)
Kalosis

Re: Kalosis' Traditional Art Shop (Always open~)

Postby Ëwyängssıdÿr » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 am

Who or what do you want me to draw: Kangee (pegasus MLP OC)
References: http://schuyescharacters.weebly.com/kangee.html
Their personality: I'm still working on developing his personality in detail, but I think the artwork I've had commissioned already (see above link) captures a lot of what I have in mind. Some words I might use to describe him are determined, (over-)confident, cocky, sometimes reckless. He also likes to keep to himself and not say a word if there is nothing to be said.
Background: Surprise me? No background is fine, too, so whatever you want. c:
The character's bio:
Special skills
As his cutie mark might suggest, Kangee wields a special talent with handling fire. He works as a blacksmith, running a small forge that lies not far from Ghastly Gorge. There, he fashions all sorts of metal tools used by the ponies of the surrounding areas, from nails to horseshoes to cutlery to weapons -- whatever is needed.

Kangee is an athletic pony and a talented flyer, despite spending most of his time on the ground, and as a result of the hard work he faces everyday from his job, his body has grown remarkably strong. In his free time, he practices outside with his sword and a broad, aged maple tree for a dummy. The tree is scored deep and constantly oozing sap from various gashes spider-webing across the trunk as a testament to Kangee's skills.

History
Kangee grew up on the outskirts of Fillydelphia, but as he got older, he became increasingly frustrated with city life, as well as the fact that although he was nearly a full-grown stallion already, his cutie mark had not yet revealed itself. Finally, he made up his mind to leave his home and seek out a new life. His original plan was to try out a nomadic lifestyle and not stay in any one place for very long; however, before he had traveled far, he came across a poor but friendly family of earth pony blacksmiths and decided to try his own hand at the trade. Only then did his cutie mark finally appear, and Kangee realized how much he loved the forge and the thrill of the flame.

For some moons, he trained and worked with his new friends, yet he knew they scarcely made enough to support themselves, let alone him, and so he eventually bid them farewell and traveled further west until at last he found the location to build the forge he manages to this day.

Would you like me to send the payment now (5 pets)?
Ëwyängssıdÿr

Return to Art Shops