The Illustrious Ginkgo Coding Shop

Here you may post threads for advertising your personal art shops.

The Illustrious Ginkgo Coding Shop

Postby polar » Tue May 03, 2016 12:04 pm

Image - Image

Hello! Welcome to The Illustrious Ginko's Coding Shop!
I am but a poor Eld user, who happens to have a love for coding things!
I Decided to open this shop for fun, and because I realized their isn't a whole lot of coding on Eldmore...
It just doesn't seem very prevalent.
But never fear! Ginkgo is here to help and assist all you peeps who want pretty signatures!
----------

About My Coding -
I prefer to code simply, I don't like to do all those big and fancy things with ten different fonts and words so scattered things cant be properly understood.
My coding style is usually very balanced and symmetrical, though i do vary on the occasion.
One of my favorite things to do are color schemes.
Yes. It's weird i know, I just get a kick out of it.
Last edited by polar on Wed May 04, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polar

Postby polar » Tue May 03, 2016 9:14 pm

I will only be taking three orders at a time for now.

Rules -
      1. As far as images go, remember site rules, I wont have anything to do with things that are; Overly graphic, sexual in any way, offensive in anyway shape or form. The same goes for text.

2. Please be patient with me when it comes to orders, I am in school, and can not devote all my time to the internet. If the occasion happens when i do not finish and send your order to within a month, then you may politely PM me to inquire.

3. Please don't edit, claim as your own, or plagiarize in any way my work. There will be a small unnoticeable 'Credit' link in your finished signature, if this bothers you go somewhere else.

4. There are something's i A. Don't like to code, or B. Just can't code in general. If i tell you that i cant do something, please don't be angry with me, be glad I'm honest with you. If the occasion arises that i feel there is something requested that I'm not capable of doing i will PM you and inform you.
polar

Return to Art Shops