~Alaksa born white~

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

~Alaksa born white~

Postby kitten441 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:02 pm

:D You are aloud to post and comment, just not like "that's so stupid."
you can help wth names to.
Last edited by kitten441 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

kitten441

Re: Alaska you can post

Postby kitten441 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:02 pm

She was running. Again. Her dull claws hit the ice in a quick flurry. Her panting was quickening, and the ice burgs where zooming across her view. She dodged a snow pile, and quickly looked over her shoulder. He was coming in now very close. “Wait! Stop!” He yelled. She forced all four paws to skid to a stop, and warily turn around.
“Please, wait” The polar bear said again. “I’m not going to hurt you.” His eyes were a sparkling sea blue and his black muzzle looked soft and fuzzy. His crystal white fur had a soft coat of snow on it. He had great big paws, but he looked kind and friendly.
She looked at him and said “Are you sure? Are you going to like eat me?” She looked at his big paws again. “Ha!” He snorted, “Why would I eat you? Do you know how bad you would taste? Anyway I like to eat fish, seal, elk, and so on. You are too furry anyway.” He nodded at her fur. “What’s your name? My name is Rege.”
Image Image

kitten441

Re: ~Alaksa born white~

Postby kitten441 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:18 pm

“Ha!” He snorted, “Why would I eat you? Do you know how bad you would taste? Anyway I like to eat fish, seal, elk, and so on. You are too furry anyway.” He nodded at her fur. “What’s your name? My name is Rege.” Rege gave her a toothy grin - which she thought – was very goofy.
“My name-“She opened her mouth and paused, “My name is Solaris. My mother gave it to me because I loved looking at the Solar Stars, I still love to look at them!” She tilted her head up to look at the sky. The Stars were still there, in fact they were beautiful swirls in the sky. The seemed to be dancing the sky, she was so mesmerized with them that she jumped when Rege continued.
“My mother always called them ‘Aroun Kals’ it means ‘Diamond Lights’ in Polaris language.”
“Polar bears have a language?” Solaris looked at Rege
( Hers some more ^^)
Image Image

kitten441

Postby kitten441 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:11 pm

Guys please post your thought
Image Image

kitten441

Postby kitten441 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:17 pm

He laughed again, shaking his ever-so-white fur. Solaris looked down at her fur, which was also white. She had wisps of silver in her fur. No wonder her mother named her Solaris! Her fur looked just like-
“Yes of course we do!”
She again jumped gasping. “W-why do keep scaring me????” Rege looked at her like she had melted into a piece of ice.
“Are you always this- well, SCARED?” He started walking in a direction of a huge mountain leaving big paw prints. She started to follow him, then walked faster.
Solaris decided not to answer.

~

Carihyn soared effortlessly across the blue sky, looking down at the beautiful mountains. She sighed loving the view, then she lost a wing beat, almost falling, when she saw an artic wolf running from a polar bear. Quickly regaining herself, she watched the wolf stop.
What are they doing? Doesn’t that wolf know that polar bears are dangerous? She thought.
The wolf walked closer to the polar bear then stopped. She strained to hear them, but she could hardly piece it out. Something about the Solar Stars and scared? No, no – wait did. He said did. AAGGHHHH! I’m never going to figure this out! Carihyn shook her head. It was all so confusing!
She then soared down to the animals, screeching loudly. Her wings went to her sides helping her move faster. The wolf looked up. What was it doing? It was……
“Oh no” she whispered. The wolf thought she was going to attack!

~

Solaris jumped in surprise when she heard a screech. She turned and saw a HUGE falcon. She snarled at it, ready to attack. The falcon soared up over her screeching again. She leaped up, trying to bit it. “No I missed!” She growled angrily.
The falcon landed, “What?!?!” It flapped it majestic wings, looking bewildered.
“So you try to attack me and my friend and expect to get aw-“
“I was not attacking you to! Don’t you know the difference?” The falcon stomped it’s talon, with a mystified expression on its face.
Solaris scowled and rolled her eyes, then looked at Rege.
“Can you help me? Don’t you know how to tell if she’s lying?”
(and even more!)
Image Image

kitten441

Postby kitten441 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:07 pm

“Can you help me? Don’t you know how to tell if she’s lying?” She pleaded to Rege, looking at him with her most adorably cute expression.
Rege held back a laugh, and sighed.
“What are you doing here? SOLARIS WANTS ME TO GET RIDE OF YOU!” He roared, then shifted his gaze to Solaris. “Was that good?”
Solaris started laughing so hard, she rolled on the ground. “Nice one Rege! That’ll show ‘er!”
The falcon’s beak dropped open, then she said in a hoarse whisper, “Why me?” She then continued, “All I ever did was see a wolf with a polar bear. With a polar bear? I didn’t know that you-you…..Seamelon!”
And that was when Rege started to laugh.
( more )
Image Image

kitten441

Return to Creative Writing