~One word, Into Riddles~ Seekers Writing

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

~One word, Into Riddles~ Seekers Writing

Postby WolfyAlex » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Hello, Here I'm going to put some of my poems and short stories, maybe start a book if I can get myself to stick with one plot. I will do writing requests mainly for poetry but I'd try to write a short story too, or co-writing a book would be fun. ^.^ I generally write fantasy or poems, mainly biased on my emotions, but I love to have some one give me just one word and then I write a poem from it on the spot. Hope you enjoy what I've written. Constructive criticism or comments are always welcome. ^.^

Pm me for questions or if you join. I will be happy to mentor/help when you first join the site as are many other FF members. ^^ I'm WolfyAlex there and my refferal/account number is (#13189).
WolfyAlex

Poems

Postby WolfyAlex » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Warmth in the dark wrote:
Slowly snow falls to the ground
Not making even the slightest sound
As the sky darkens and night falls
We light a fire and huddle together
For with the dark comes a frightening chill
That only warmth can kill

The way of wolves wrote:
A howl sounds in the distance
and my heart starts to race
my pace quickens to a full gallop
the trees blur and wind strengthens
It is time for me
to join those who stand by me
the pack has called
and I must go
into the world that most will never know
one of the free, spirited, and loyal
that of the wolf

Fighting against the odds wrote:
Every step I take leads me to you
each thought in my mind trails back to the same desire
freedom from this insanity
escaping from the cage that confines me
and racing into your arms
One day I will find you again
then finally we will live our way
no matter what anyone may say
we will laugh and smile
even when we fall
in the end we will get back up
and fight through every wall
because we are strong
and we are gonna get through it all

Face the Flames of insanity wrote:Image

Youth wrote:
Sphye wrote:
How about youth, or warmth?

Around the garden she can see
the twinkling light of the fairies
She calls to her mother with glee
but her mother can not see
through the barrier
that only a child's heart may break
for they are untouched by the dark
free from the worries of the world
and able to look through the veil between worlds
to see that which dwells only in legends
and create a fantasy world of there own
that may fade when they grow old
but will flourish again in the minds of their children
forever continuing the story of a child's youth
Last edited by WolfyAlex on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Pm me for questions or if you join. I will be happy to mentor/help when you first join the site as are many other FF members. ^^ I'm WolfyAlex there and my refferal/account number is (#13189).
WolfyAlex

Short Stories

Postby WolfyAlex » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:10 pm

With the dawn wrote:A gentle breeze ruffled the tall green grass, while birds sung as the sun rose and crickets chirped creating a morning melody. The sky quickly became a brilliant blue with a few white fluffy clouds drifting lazily by. Horses grazed within the meadow which had a fence that disappeared over a hill to the east. A house sat to the north seemingly silent this morning, were to the east a girl sat under a large tree. Her breathing was rithmic and a fluffy wolf like dog laid at her side. She was smiling slightly as if she was having a good dream. She seemed to have been there for quite some time but not the whole night. She had dark black hair and brown eyes that were flecked in the center and the rims with blue. Her skin was a very slightly tanned white, where her lips were a dark red. Her figure was heavy set but still curved and her feet were bare with her riding boots and socks sitting less than a foot away. She wore a simple tank top and faded blue skinny jeans. As the meadow was covered completely in a golden glow her eyes fluttered and opened. She looked up at the branches above her and to the clear blue sky in between the lush green leaves. She smiled another beautiful morning she thought. She knew she could lay here forever just enjoying the comforting warmth of the sun cooled slightly by the shade. With her loyal companion beside her who of which had lifted his head and laid it on the girls stomach. The girl smiled and rubbed his head and then laid as a light breeze swept across her ruffling her hair and making the grass swish. She closed her eyes again and listed to the birds, wind, and cricket chirps. This was her home out here in the middle of it all and yet away from it all. Within nature and away from cities and troubles.

Underestimated wrote:A lone girl stood atop a cliff over looking a large lake. The sun was falling and it would soon be night. The last light of the day shined in vivid rays across the lake. The girl breathed in deeply taking in the dusk. She knew that with the new dawn she would start another day where anything could happen and she had no way of knowing what. So she smiled as the night took over for it was cool and crisp. She enjoyed the light of the starts and the brightness of the full moon. It was closer to her then the light. She drew strength from the last rays of the day and let the worries of that day fade away. Tomorrow she would try harder, become stronger, and live one day longer. She wouldn’t let anyone bring her down and she would keep her feet on the ground. She had enough strength for her own endeavors and for those that she held close. She knew that they wouldn’t always understand, and that they would try to protect her, save her, and hide her from the ugly truth, but she was a young woman, and in all sense of her mind a wise old soul. She saw the shadows in their faces, the tears in there eyes and heard the strain in their voices. It was something she could never ignore, and never move on without trying to fix.. So tonight she would run wild and free like her spirit wished to be. The wolf inside her would be let out and she would howl and she would race through the woods like none before. Then when the dawn came she would again become human and be ready to face all of the challenges of that day. Many doubted her strength, her wisdom, and could not see what lay underneath. They would all be surprised though when she rose the next day and decided to take a chance, to jump in headfirst, to finally show them all she was here for them, and they could have her strenght. For now though she jumped into the midnight pool of the lake now full of stars. She jumped and shifted into the wild beast of the dusk, the dawn, and the midnight moon.
Last edited by WolfyAlex on Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

WolfyAlex

Books

Postby WolfyAlex » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:10 pm

Last edited by WolfyAlex on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WolfyAlex

Characters

Postby WolfyAlex » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Last edited by WolfyAlex on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WolfyAlex

other

Postby WolfyAlex » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:42 pm

save

WolfyAlex

Re: ~One word, Into Riddles~ Seekers Writing

Postby WolfyAlex » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Quite bored and brain dead, if anyone wants to give me a word to write a poem about that'd be awesome.

WolfyAlex

Postby Sphye » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:51 am

CursedSeeker wrote:Quite bored and brain dead, if anyone wants to give me a word to write a poem about that'd be awesome.

by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby WolfyAlex » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:14 pm

Sphye wrote:

Thank you for giving me a word, here's what I came up with for youth. ^^

"Around the garden she can see
the twinkling light of the fairies
She calls to her mother with glee
but her mother can not see
through the barrier
that only a child's heart may break
for they are untouched by the dark
free from the worries of the world
and able to look through the veil between worlds
to see that which dwells only in legends
and create a fantasy world of there own
that may fade when they grow old
but will flourish again in the minds of their children
forever continuing the story of a child's youth"

WolfyAlex

Postby Sphye » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:58 pm

That's beautiful!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Next

Return to Creative Writing