what

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

what

Postby Aralas » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:15 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce eget molestie felis, ut suscipit sem. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Integer commodo orci eget dui luctus aliquam. Maecenas laoreet sed velit at mollis. Nam vel varius est. Nullam fermentum sapien mi, quis laoreet ante euismod ut. Cras blandit finibus ipsum, at vehicula ante tincidunt quis. Sed lacinia, velit in posuere porta, nisi justo lacinia dui, eget eleifend ipsum tellus id enim. Suspendisse malesuada ligula et massa eleifend, sit amet aliquam urna rutrum. Sed a enim pellentesque, sodales tellus sit amet, gravida velit. Suspendisse bibendum volutpat eros, ac rhoncus lorem auctor id. Donec iaculis, erat scelerisque rutrum facilisis, quam sapien hendrerit ipsum, et tristique ex lacus eget eros. Integer accumsan nisi nulla, a viverra tellus bibendum eu. Nam auctor risus ultrices pharetra dignissim. Cras neque augue, tempor sit amet lorem nec, blandit faucibus eros. Cras ut lacus metus.

Maecenas porttitor felis pulvinar, pharetra ex eu, accumsan erat. Cras tristique vestibulum orci, vitae maximus elit gravida et. Praesent arcu orci, pharetra vel nisl eu, feugiat viverra nisi. Curabitur cursus nisi vel leo maximus ultricies eu placerat massa. Etiam purus enim, molestie eu lacus laoreet, venenatis viverra nunc. Quisque tincidunt laoreet pharetra. Etiam efficitur lectus ac odio interdum maximus.

Maecenas egestas est nunc, nec ornare felis tristique eget. Proin non rutrum elit. Suspendisse a eros ex. Sed eu tristique sem, non rutrum elit. Praesent non laoreet urna. Quisque accumsan pretium erat quis molestie. Morbi tempor metus quis quam facilisis dignissim. Aliquam non diam eleifend purus faucibus imperdiet. Aenean a dolor quis mi vestibulum feugiat.

Guavaapples

Guavas are said to taste like a mix of strawberry and pear. Guavaapples are said to taste like a mix of every fruit ever. This beautiful piece of fruit grows the best in a tropical climate so unless you're ready to move to an island, don't count on a bountiful crop of guavaapples. Children pronounce this apple specie as "Gwav-apple" because they are children and do not know how to pronounce things.

Rarity of GA Seed: Uncommon
Time of Growth: 4 Days

Watermelonapple

WIP

Rarity of Ga Seed: Uncommon
Time of Growth: 4 days

Orangeapples

It's like an orange...but you can eat the skin! This delicious vitamin-C packed fruit is the perfect morning snack, lunch snack, dinner snack, or three-in-the-morning snack. Eating more than three of these can make your stomach hurt, but they are just so good, some people make that small sacrifice, and eat all of them! Every single one.

Rarity of OA Seed: Common
Time of Growth: 3 Days

Peachapples

Arguably one of the delicious and sweetest apples of them all. Unfortunately, this peachapple's skin is just as obnoxious as the skin on a regular peach. These apples are favorites of senior citizens, finding that the lack of a giant seed in the middle and soft skin is a lot easier to eat than an actual peach. Senior citizens usually have soft skin too, but you shouldn't try to eat them.

Rarity of PA Seed: Common
Time of Growth: 3 Days

Dragonfruitapple

Dragonfruits are actually rather strange in taste but because of their rarity, are held in high demand. Legend has it that if you eat five hundred of these tantalizing fruits, you will be transformed into a magnificent, fire-breathing dragon. Unfortunately, the only humans that have even gotten close to that number have died in futile attempt. Moral of the story? Transforming into a dragon is dumb.

Rarity of DFA Seed: Rare
Time of Growth: 7 Days

荔枝苹果

It is said that long ago, deep in the mountain orchards of China, this legendary apple was grown. The few trees in existence were owned by four families who kept the secret of the lycheeapple hidden deep among their family roots. Carefully tending to the rare crop each season, the trees were passed down from generation to generation. This Lycheeapple was somehow obtained and now holds the seeds of destiny for the lucky grower who happens to find them.

Rarity of LA Seed: Very Rare
Time of Growth: 10 Days
Last edited by Startedraining on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Bank maybe?

Postby Startedraining » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:47 am

Under each letter you will find usernames that begin with that letter. If your username has special characters, it will end up under the most obvious first letter I can find. (special characters as in *,~,^, special text, etc.)
These 'bank' accounts are your farms, so if there is ever anything wrong or needs updating, please message me or any of the moderators helping out on the thread, so they can pop in and fix it.

Imagea
AN EXAMPLE USER
(Tree+Blocks image)
3 PeachApple seeds | 2 grass seeds

AN EXAMPLE USER 2
(Grass dirt blocks image)
10 PeachApple seeds
Imageb
Imagec
Imaged
Imagee
Imagef
Imageg
Imageh
Imagei
Imagej
Imagek
Imagel
Imagem
Imagen
Imageo
Imagep
Imageq
Imager
Images
Imaget
Imageu
Imagev
Imagew
Imagex
Imagey
Imagez
Last edited by Startedraining on Tue May 19, 2015 9:06 pm, edited 10 times in total.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Such Strong Hands

Postby Startedraining » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:59 pm

-
Last edited by Aralas on Tue May 05, 2015 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return