My Diary<3

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Re: My Diary<3

Postby Ellis » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:50 pm

Anyway, I'm tired and bored as always.

And hungry X3 that is so me, I'm really starting to change, but I don't want, it's feel like I'm changing by force, I really want to play video games, but once I picked my 3DS up I put it straight down again. I have stopped enjoy playing .-.

And these games I stopped to enjoy was my favorites too, I'm getting bored of everything now days, and I don't want that but I can't change it. Then and then I can end up looking at the laptop screen and doing nothing! that is so boring! but to me it's not.

I have realized how different I am, but still I want to play games but I'm to lazy to start up my 3DS and enough of that.

I keep having strange dreams XD if I get another strange dream tonight I might write about it X3
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:28 am

XD Another weird dream.

I was in school XD and I was in a classroom, I had two of my Warrior Cats books with me for some reason, but they looked different than normal.

I was using my laptop, and then a teacher came and said that three grades was going to meet at some place and I didn't know where so I ignore it, then once I just went to that place, my best friend was like "You are late" and we begin to walk back, and for some reason my shoes was gone and I could not find them XD and the two books looked different than the ones I took with me and there was even more books.

Thats about it, I think that this is the second time I had this dream....
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:39 am

Wow.... another weird dream, it was like the other one I had, but this time I got into a fight with one of my classmates XD and I was winning X'D haha.

Because he took my headset >:3 and I got very angry, I can't believe that I fight in my dreams then and then XD
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Okay, I will soon go to sleep, I wonder if I will dream, I hope it's not a weird dream XD

But anyway, I'm tired XD well its around 11PM when I post this.
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:20 am

Still weird dreams XD

This time, it looked like I was going to buy something to eat but ended up looking at a video game XD that is so me.

But anyway, Morning everyone.
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:13 pm

Storm incoming!!

Well it's a snowstorm of sorts I guess, it's going to storm the rest of the night too, it's a class 2 warning. What's that about, well... it's hard to explain, the wind is pretty strong at the moment and I'm sure it will be more snow when i wake up tomorrow XD

But anyway, I'm kinda bored right now.
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:24 am

Back in school once again, started on Monday.

and on my English lesson that I had on Monday, we got homework.

Another weird dream, this time, it seems like me and my classmates and some from the younger classes, we where at a strange big house, and we arrived at some stairs, there where downstairs and upstairs, one was wrong, so me and my best friend and some others, picked upstairs. And then everything went black and we where back in the entrance again, we picked the wrong stairs XD then we went down stairs.

But after we went upstairs, we found a room, went in and then the other from younger class started to say something about The Puppet from Five Night's At Freddy's 2 (I think its called) then The Puppet come and killed us and we started over again, that's what happen upstairs.

We found a very strange room, with a lock door, and the door behind us got lock as well, and it was a puzzle that we had to solve, that was I thought but no, there was a metal thing with spikes above it and someone had to sacrifice themselves.

Because if you step on that metal thing, the spikes will crash into you. And I said "spikes..." and then Kevin said "paper?" as an answer to me, well I did not say paper XD And a girl was going to do it, but someone else had already plan to do it, so both of them step on that metal thing, the spikes crushed them but, they just faded away XD

After that I woke up. but the strange thing was, the door behind us, when it locked, it was just a metal thing that blocked the door, I wish I could explain it more.
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:44 am

I had a fight with my mother once again -.-

But I do admit I have changed, I mean. I'm not like I was before, I'm not nice or happy anymore.

But I had I fight yesterday too, and that just gave me another weird dream, this dream my mother forced me to pay something for 303 money O.O xD
If I don't reply to a message and I'm online, I might be watching YouTube or playing video games. Image
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:43 am

I gave my all on one lesson today! and I finished all 17 questions! I feel great about it! :D

But more lesson is to come, and I will try to give my all again!! ;)
Ellis

Postby Ellis » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:39 am

Okay, no school for me today (sick)

But, next week some things will happen O.O a meeting with my teacher, and some others. Its hard to explain xD sorry

I have been troubled some days now, its because I can write faster on English than Swedish XD But that is good isn't it?

And I got another book! it's another Warriors book.
Ellis

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing