Flowers, Fate, Friendship, and Frosts - RotBTD - Prologue

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Flowers, Fate, Friendship, and Frosts - RotBTD - Prologue

Postby Yummy Kitty » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:46 am

Remember Jack, Hiccup, Rapunzel, and Merida?
Yes, they are the ones who fought the boogeyman.
Yes, they are the ones who beated down the six-eyed beast.
Yes, they are the ones who took down a demonic bear-creature.
And, yes, they are the ones who fought back from the evil "mother".

But the Boogeyman, is back.
Pitch Black is probably the first person to be in your thoughts.
And if yes, you're right.
He isn't alone.
He's back, much stronger and teamed up with the six-eyed beast, the demonic bear-creature, and the 'mother'.
But he has a new ally, a madman.

Drago Bludvist.
Can the Guardians stop him?
Or should they need help by an unexpected "ally"?

1 or 2 Chapter(s) every week.
Contains older version of the big four.
Jack & Hiccup ©Dreamwork's Animation Studio
Rapunzel & Merida ©Disney
Fanfiction © Me
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on the 50th of PewDieMonth, 19:98 pm, edited OVER 9000 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
┌

â•‘You say LEGEND, we say Imageâ•‘

╪Charizard Is Delicious To Eat╪
At least 10% of people think
Aralas is sassier than Startedraining
Put this in your signature if
you are one of the 90% that think
Startedraining is sassier.

And No, I'm Not PewDiePie

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Chapter 1 - Flowers, Fate, Friendship, and Frosts - RotBTD

Postby Yummy Kitty » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:54 am

Warning, I write too much at times, so If you aren't a strong reader (a reader who can read long stuff, please discontinue.)
Disclaimer
I do not own Dreamworks Animations SKG nor do I own Disney. I only own the fanfiction.
Sorry, no incannon ships like Jackunzel, Mericcup, etc. I just go with canon ships (official ships, such as Hiccstrid, Eugunzel, etc.)

Pitch's Plot
"Oh, Pitch, could you leave me alone? Every nice fiance has to know that his lady needs her beauty sleep to keep her gorgeous." Gothel said in a mesmerizing tone. "Once again, I am not your fiance. We do not have time to have a beauty sleep, Gothel! Why, you ask? It's because, if we spend our time on this, the guardians will take over." Pitch declared. He slammed his dark, cold hands to the side of his desk, spilling some of the coffee - well, if you can call black sand as coffee - into the floor. "See what I meant? Now, excuse me, I will go talk to another person, well, and his dragon." "Dragon?!" Gothel widened her eyes, seemingly surprised. "Oh, I know it's the equivalent of belching, correct?" Gothel continued on, her wrinkled hands waving over her wavy black hair. "Drago Bludvist. Got that?" Pitch remarked menacingly, pointing his finger to Gothel. "Now let me continue my meeting with Drago."

As Pitch walked down with pride through the dark hallways, fear surrounded him. The dark chirping of owlets in metal cages and the sound of the neighing of his nightmares surrounded him, until he arrived at the end of the dark hallway. A large, bulky figure, draped in dragon skin approached him. As the light of the full moon shone upon him through the small windows of the side, his identity was revealed. Yes, you can guess, it's Drago.

As his Bewilderbeast shrunk in the power of Pitch's black sand, the Bewilderbeast, barely fitting the room, approached Pitch, and gave him a slight nudge. "Good evening, sire." Pitch mocked, bowing his head. Drago didn't seemed to be amused. He lowered his mouth, which was full of scars, and looked at Pitch with his dark, gleamy eyes. As they both discussed about their meeting, they finally met the deal. "Deal," Drago agreed as he shook hands with the God of Fear.

The duo soon walked to Pitch's lair. Gothel was already there, not surprised when he saw Drago. "Hello, you must be Drago," Gothel said in a sarcastic merit. "Hmph," Drago roared a bit, but then Pitch cut off Drago, "Drago, meet Gothel. Gothel, meet Drago. And by the way, Gothel is not my fiance." Drago chuckled a bit, only his left side of his mouth raising.

As the plot was uncovered, the trio agreed, and called the two others. Mor'du, in the human form. "Remember to use your powers wisely, Mor'du." Pitch said, as the human morphed back into a bear. The Red Death, in shrunken form, also walked around, looking at Drago.

"Go." was the only thing Pitch said.
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on the 50th of PewDieMonth, 19:98 pm, edited OVER 9000 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Chapter 2 - Flowers, Fate, Friendship, and Frosts - RotBTD

Postby Yummy Kitty » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:55 am

reserved
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Chapter 3 - Flowers, Fate, Friendship, and Frosts - RotBTD

reserved
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Chapter 4 - Flowers, Fate, Friendship, and Frosts - RotBTD

reserved
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Re: Flowers, Fate, Friendship, and Frosts - RotBTD

Postby Yummy Kitty » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:57 am

That's it! Go and comment now ツ
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty