Why is SilentObserver an Eldemore addict?

Share your stories and written works here. Keep all writing user friendly.

Why is SilentObserver an Eldemore addict?

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Hmm... Well. Many reasons actually! I'm glad that you would like to know as well. In case you were wondering why.

Reason 1;

Roleplaying.

The roleplay on Eldemore isn't AS popular as ChickenSmoothie but I can't roleplay on their anyhow. I accidentally COPPA'd myself. Pfft. Ah well, I tend to join many Human roleplays now, I find them more interesting than animal conflict/romance. But I still like the clan roleplays and whatnot.

Reason 2;

The community.

The community on Eldemore is very friendly and welcoming. I didn't post an introduction because of how shy I can be... But that's changed o-o Along with the trading, people on CS are very... Protective over their pets and tend to scold me as if I am their child. But Eldemore is far more different in that area ^.^ I am very glad that I can send a trade ATTEMPTING to be fair because of the pets I have and don't get a message back saying that I should get something called a 'brain'. But that's okay :3 I'm not childish over some pixels. (No offense)

Reason 3;

The pets.

NO not because of the rarity. It's because of the unique artwork/linearts. I hope that I can draw digitally like that! I'm currently craving badly to animate. But I can't receive things I want, I have to get them myself c:

Signature:

I see the holes...

Everything you never thought to Fear...

Little clown...
Hi, I'm SilentObserver and I am PROUD to support same-sex marriage!
SilentObserver

Return to Creative Writing