What made your day?

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Re: What made your day?

Postby Noel » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:13 am

I just found out the company I work for is expanding. The boss got another building to work out of.

He told me since there is no way I can clean both places he's going to hire a new person to clean the other building. I'll have to train them and I'll kinda be like a supervisor. I'll have to go check on the new place once or twice a week to make sure the other person is doing a good job.

I'll also get a pay raise.... YAY!!!

I just hope this other person has common sense and learns my motto.... 'If it's dirty, Clean it.'
ImageLovelace
Will trade pets for Baubles, Missed outcomes, Hoard pets, and Extra Eld pets. Also looking for CS wish list pets, items, and C$.
Please take a look around and see what I have to offer. Looking forward to trades.

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

Postby Commander Shepard » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:08 pm

One week until my birthday, wheeee <3
(They/he/she)
Call me Shepard or Paine!

...art|| trade
.Shep || -
...You can fight
...like a krogan
run like a leopard
but you'll never be better
than Commander Shepard!

...by viddi
...Image
Commander Shepard

Postby Silverfang » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:31 pm

Happy early birthday! <3 ^^

Totally not being selfish and thinking about the birthday pet.
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby Lunamania » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:44 am

I finally got the backs off my earrings. xD (I've been trying for a week to get the backs off my starter earrings, they would just not come off and I started to freak out. D: )
Lunamania

Postby Noel » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:25 am

I was totally thinking today was going to be great. I won an auction and got my first CS list pet today and was thrilled. I also texted my boss if the kitchen was a total disaster and if I needed to come in early. She said it wasn't to bad, almost like last week... I was done a bit early last week Thursday.

So I went to clean at my normal time, and low and behold, complete disaster. Every counter filthy with dishes and other items that needs to be dealt with. Massive amounts of dirty dishes that needs to be washed. Also they used another room to pack weekend meals so I now have to clean and mop that room as well. *sighs*

Well all I can do is put off dishes to the very end so when day crew comes in the rest will be clean. At least I'm getting some overtime so it's not all that bad.

But it almost ruined my excitement high I got from getting the CS pet.... ALMOST.
ImageLovelace
Will trade pets for Baubles, Missed outcomes, Hoard pets, and Extra Eld pets. Also looking for CS wish list pets, items, and C$.
Please take a look around and see what I have to offer. Looking forward to trades.

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

Postby turtle » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:51 am

I was super freaking out about my health exam because I barely studied for it...
It was the easiest thing I've ever done in my life xD
And now I'm done with exams ~
My day is suddenly a lot better~
turtle

Postby Chouhesi » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:19 pm

EverQuest Next Landmark is finally coming.
Tonight.
And I'll have Alpha access from the very first moment.
*dies of joy*

Now I'm just hoping that my internet connection is able to manage the download...
If you have any questions about anything feel free to PM me~

Chouhesi

Postby Aralas » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Eldemore forums are so much fun.

Liek seriously people's posts are so hilarious and funny it makes my day. And now lots of people are active and its so nice.
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby Noel » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:17 am

I went to a Super Bowl party at my Ex's moms house.

I thought it was awesome that I was the only person there that wanted the Seahawks to win the game. And they kicked major butt...lol.

Also it was funny when my Ex just proved how dumb he really is tonight. He made a comment, something about how Obama will be happy because the Sea Hawks will be bringing the trophy back to Washington. I was like WTH. And tried to explain to him not once but twice that Obama is in Washington D.C. which is located in Virgina state. Seattle is in Washington state. Virgina which has Washington D.C and Obama is located on the East Coast and Seattle Washington home of the Seahawks in all the way on the west coast...lol. I still don't know if he got it cause he never said anything other then "what ever"
ImageLovelace

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

Postby SpottedHorse » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:47 am

Watching the Seahawks totally dominate the Superbowl was awesome! :D

Neptonian wrote:Also it was funny when my Ex just proved how dumb he really is tonight. He made a comment, something about how Obama will be happy because the Sea Hawks will be bringing the trophy back to Washington. I was like WTH. And tried to explain to him not once but twice that Obama is in Washington D.C. which is located in Virgina state. Seattle is in Washington state. Virgina which has Washington D.C and Obama is located on the East Coast and Seattle Washington home of the Seahawks in all the way on the west coast...lol. I still don't know if he got it cause he never said anything other then "what ever"

I live in Washington State :) I have been to Louisiana twice and Tennessee once. While I was there, I was asked where I was from. When I answered "Washington" almost everyone was like "Oh, you're from the capital! Is it nice there?" I had to correct them and say I'm from Washington the state and not Washington D.C. So I've learned my lesson and now introduce myself as being from Washington State :P
SpottedHorse

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion