Jumping spiders

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Jumping spiders

Postby Gem » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:13 am

I am so completely embarrassed right now... x.x

I'm going about my usual business at work. we get a folder/envelope thing from our other location. Pull out the invoices and I have to make copies of them. So I put them in the top part of our copy/fax machine to make the copies and a little jumping spider comes down from the tray. I don't freak out as bad with this one. I have one of the guys come and kill it.

So, on the belief that the spider is gone and taken care of, I continue with my copies. Hit the copy button, hit the send button. I was just about to pick up the copies when another jumping spiders comes hopping down and out from some place on the machine. I don't know if it's a second spider, or the same one simply because It's a jumping spider... It wasn't for certain that he actually got it the first time, but I was sure that he did.

And I screamed this second time around... I'm not one for screaming or over reacting if I can help it, but the darn thing scared me. I can only imagine how red my face must be, and now I can't stop laughing at myself.
Gem~

╔═════════════╗

Zodiac: ImageImage
Beliefs: Image
Sexuality: Image

╚═════════════╝
Gem

Return to General Discussion