Pets!

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Pets!

Postby Arowana » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:20 pm

Come here to show off your beloved furry friends, or scaly scouts, or anything in between! You can also post updates, or newest additions.

I currently have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 4 endlers (fish), and 2 shrimp.

There's . . .

Molly

Zoey
(I don't have many good pictures of her...)

Mittens

Ivy

Sadly I don't have any pictures of my fish saved on my computer.

My dream pets that I'd like to own one day would be allll kinds of fish, small and large, axolotls, sugar gliders, hedgehogs, and a shiba inu. For now though, my mom thinks we have too much pets.
currently hoarding these pygmy drakes! Send me over a trade, I'm looking for lots!
Arowana

Re: Pets!

Postby Sphye » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:04 am

I don't have any images readily available, but my family has two indoor cats, Tigger and Calcifer, numerous barn cats, a dog (chihuahua mix), two snakes, three pet rats, six goats, a llama, some chickens and guineas of a quantity that I am not entirely sure right now, and two rabbits.
Calcifer is probably my favorite, and he has a habit of crawling under covers without wrinkling them if it's cold. There'll just randomly be a lump on the bed and when you touch it or sit near it, it meows. Calci is a really gorgeous orange tailless moggy.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Arowana » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Wow! You have quite the haul of pets there. :) I wish I could obtain that much, but I live in a suburb with a bunch of strict pet-related laws.
currently hoarding these pygmy drakes! Send me over a trade, I'm looking for lots!
Arowana

Postby khossa » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:43 pm

I currenly have 3 cats and a betta fish.

Nugget, a male orange tabby. (aka Nuggy or Nuggy-Kinz) I'm not sure what breed he is though.

Pepper is a male and is about 14 years old. We don't know his breed either.

Chaos is a female Maine Coon.

And I have a betta named Shadow. (His tank does seem small, but we took the black wall thing out so he can have more room.)

khossa

Postby Stormie » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:42 pm

My family has a cat, and we might get a dog, too. =D

My cat's name is Rusty and he's orange, as his name implies, with a white belly and chest. He looks a lot like Onyx.'s cat Nuggets, actually. x3
onyx. wrote:
Nugget, a male orange tabby. (aka Nuggy or Nuggy-Kinz) I'm not sure what breed he is though.

Stormie

Postby Far Out Stars » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:19 pm

This is my dog, Jasper
He ran away a couple days ago, and got hit by a car :C

Far Out Stars

Postby SkieNight » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:33 am

I have one lovely cat named Mittins (yes it is spelled wrong, I know, it is how I do things xD). We lovingly reefer to her as the spawn of the dickens. She's a lovely cat.... until she doesn't want to be so lovely. She's bitten all my relatives and friends. But I love her, so much, so yeah... I can put up with her mood swings. She also will sleep under the covers with me, it's rather adorable since she things she's all hidden.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Firedance101 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:55 am

Not sure if I can post here, since I can't provide pictures.
I have three cats. Sweet pea , who is a gray tabby with black stripes, JD another gray tabby with black stripes, "Cat" who is a calico (she answers to cat I am not kidding. She was a stray I took in, as was sweat pea ) JD is the only cat I have ever purchased XD

I have 4 fish, two glow fish , a golden dojo loach, and a black skirt tetra

A white miniature donkey named June bug.

Now for the hard part...all of these next ones are my registered boer goats that I have been raising and showing for seven years
Male/bucks/ billies : Nugget, frostbite, titanium, cobalt.
Female/does/nannies: Abby,Barb, Nova, Celeste, Vixen, Dancer, TK, Hope, Penny, Scarlet, Valery, Sable, Brandy, Chicklet, Sue, Cricket, Tippy, Lulu, Leah, Cupid, Juliette, Coco, Missy, Mocha, Latte, PJ, And Annie

And more on the way (babies)
Firedance101

Postby Roux » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:48 pm

I have two dogs, Jack and Dave. Of course I'm a crap photographer and those are my only good pictures of them. Dave isn't so blonde anymore since that was some months after I had rescued him. Jack isn't so fluffy anymore and he's so gray - love that guy, though♥ Before I found Dave, I had a female dog, though she died from a heart attack. In an ugly storm Dave got out of his owner's yard and ran into my cousin's garage. Her daughter was going to keep him, though if I hadn't gone there when I did, he'd gone to another bad home.{He was basically a yard ornament for his old owners.}

I have one cat named Buttons. She's about... 14, now? And last, my hamster. She's the newest addition to my little zoo; I got her maybe a few weeks ago. Her name is Cobalt, a little robo hamster.
Roux

Postby khossa » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:08 pm

I just got a new pet betta. I'll show a picture when I get the chance.
And there is a 99.9% chance I'll get a ball python for my birthday! cx
khossa

Next

Return to General Discussion