Your username?

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Re: Your username?

Postby egg » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:13 am

unlike everybody else with their original usernames and cool stories behind them, mine is egg just because i like eggs 8-) hahahaa.
egg

Postby Sinnapine » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:24 am

It's a reference to my favorite video game, The World Ends With You. One of its soundtracks, Twister, has this line in the song:

Psycho cane. You're so keen.
I need more candy canes.
Sinnapine

Postby Tsundere » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:01 pm

Total jibberish.
Got bored of having a username that was generic and overused so just ran some vowels accompanied by a few consonants off of the tip of my tongue and here we have it. Lyusani. Or Lyu for short.

Pronounced differently depending on if it's full-form or short-form:
Lew-san-ee or Lu.
x
x

────────is  the────────
──────────of───────────
ImageImage
Tsundere

Postby Ragna » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:42 pm

Nah, no real story behind it. I just played around with a few letters and another name I use on other sites.
Ragna

Postby Shinwanée » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:42 pm

No real story, Just a random made up word "shinwa" with "née" added to sound/look more girly.
(Like the name Renée)
Let me see if Google has anything to say: http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1O101-Shinwa.html

Whoa! I like to roleplay as a mystical divine spirit of the cosmos who can shapeshift. That sounds like a kami. Okay that was fun. A majority of others have better stories of their name though.
[*needs to be more social*] Hopelessly addicted to virtual adopdables.

Happy New Year Eldemore!
Image Image
This calls for pancakes!
(Work in Progress as Always)

......................................................................................................................................
Shinwanée

Postby Spookly » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:44 pm

My username was Akira which is my favorite word/name to write other than meow
But then Spookly came to mind for Halloween and I actually decided to keep the theme :)
And Spook is a awesome nickname
~~~ TBF
Spookly

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:59 pm

Why do you've your username? Does it mean anything? How did you come up with it?

My Username started as a character name. I'm addicted to creating and drawing my own characters, and when it came time to give him a name, I chose Noni Gailin Ayrenin. His Middle name, Gailin, comes from his older brothers name, Gail.

For a while, it was only a Character name, but as I drew him more, and began to come onto my self-realizations, I decided to steady take the name as own. It took a while, but soon all of my friends had adjusted to Addressing me as Noni, and my birth name stopped existing in the world outside my house.

So, My username isn't only an extension of My Character, but is simply what I wish to be called by everybody. By having it as my Username, I don't have to be all "This is my username, but call me this instead" which can be frustrating for some people. It keeps everything simple, and Guarantees I'll respond when called for, or spoken to.

*Laughs*
I answered this Backwards, didn't I? XD

Oh, and Back on CS, I've had three main Usernames:
LoveIsWar, Nirana Amayana, and My current Noni Gailin Ayrenin~.
LoveIsWar, pretty self explanatory. I was obsessed with the Vocaloid song.
Nirana Amayana is the name of the first Female character of mine to be written into a long-last story; though I've since ended it.

My DeviantART Name is in desperate need of a change, as it's a cringe-worthy and horrific reminder of my 2010 self.

But yeah, most other websites I use have some variant of my current name.
Image1,146,131 Image Image1,351

_____________________________________________________________________________________
My MS paint Art Thread: Link.
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 92

** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

Postby Shea » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:22 pm

Quincy was one of my first characters I created. I chose a gender neutral name since my real name is also gender neutral. Nothing else behind it. lol
Shea

Postby Foxtail » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Just my love of Trigun made me change my username!

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Cowgirl » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:21 pm

Well, I'm a huge fan of BBC's Casualty, and my favourite character is Dylan Keogh so I used his last name for my username. 'Saara' is basically an alternative spelling of my real name. x3
- Hi there, my name is Sarah!
- I'm a young adult living in the UK.
- I love dogs, horses and cows.
Cowgirl

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion