The Things That Inspire You.

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

The Things That Inspire You.

Postby HornedDragon » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:02 pm

inspiration
in·spi·ra·tion
[in-spuh-rey-shuhn]
noun
1. an inspiring or animating action or influence: I cannot write poetry without inspiration.
2. something inspired, as an idea.
3. a result of inspired activity.
4. a thing or person that inspires.
5. Theology .
a. a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul.
b. the divine quality of the writings or words of a person so influenced.

Many Things happen in our lives that inspire us, or those around us. Inspiration changes through the times as well. We have so many threads about, confusing, annoying, and those little things that make us happy. but what about a thread about those things that inspire us?

A few rules|~
1. Be Respectful
Just because you were not inspired by one thing, does not mean that someone else was not.
2. Do not post any Site rule breaking material.
By this I simply mean, give credit were credit is due.
3. Inspire
This is what the thread is about no?

This thread is intended for people to come and share those things which Inspired them do do something. Whether it be write read draw, help, adopt, or something else. You are free to post it here, never know maybe you'll help inspire someone else.
Life Asked death
" Why do people love me, but hate you? "
Death responded,
" Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth. "

Even when Earless
Remember, always stay Fearless

||||
HornedDragon

Re: The Things That Inspire You.

Postby Silverhart » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:29 am

I love this idea. I find myself inspired pretty much everyday - or at least I try to find inspiration every day. There's no better feeling in the world then true inspiration. I'll probably be stalking this thread often. XD

This just inspires me whenever I watch it. I get chills every time.

I relisten to the 'Pale Blue Dot' speech whenever I need to be uplifted. It's both inspiring and sobering. It just reminds me of how awe-inspiringly vast and beautiful the universe is - from the biggest super nova, to the tiniest flower; how precious our Earth and the life on it is; how truly amazing humankind is, as well as how silly and small; and how important science and curiosity are. It reminds me of why I love science, and inspires me to uncover the mind blowing truths to questions I never thought to ask.

Science in general just inspires me so much. The universe is so big and limitless. It gets me so excited when I think about it. When I learn or see something new it's just the greatest thing in the world to me. Whenever I come upon a profound question or answer, I just want to fill my head with it, and get my hands all over it, and shout it out to the world. And what's awesome is that they'll never be a shortage of questions I can ask, and people who will go out of their way to try and answer them.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Return to General Discussion