Things That Make You Happy [V1]

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Re: Things That Make You Happy [V1]

Postby Sky Kimimota » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:42 am

You just need to be snuggled. Everyone in the gang adores you Kimmy. (Particularly me. =p) If you ever need anything, all you have to do is drop somebody a line and we're there.

*sniffles, attempting to keep tears back before they all pour out anyway* I was feeling super depressed, but this really helps. I love my howrse friends so much. TT TT
Sorry guys, but I probably won't be communicating with others very much for a little while. I'm feeling kind of antisocial because of some real life issues I'm having.
Sky Kimimota

Postby musette » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:51 pm

getting out of school two hours early because i was smart and took advanced classes my freshman year in order to skip over them senior year is fantastic. ;u; i get to leave at 12:50 and sleep <3 <3 <3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOU SHOULD KNOW
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hello there, i'm musette but feel free to call
me muse! i'm one of the moderators here o
n eld, here to help and assist you in any po
ssible way! if you ever have any questions,
concerns, or are in need of a friendly chat,
feel free to pm me! .for help, click the links!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
THAT YOURE TOXIC
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
musette

Postby tharrot » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:58 pm

You have no idea how great this community is. I'm blown away by everyone's kindness and generousity. It really is despite similar to CS, much more different. I just joined yesterday and I hope to keep up this journey with you guys!

Also, I got to drink momo oolong tea while eating green tea ice cream and apple turnovers.
A very nice snack for the day. c:

RE&ODDBOX(OLOGY).3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
V O N : FアL L I N G
.....( t r ! g g e r ) ──────────────

秋季、I N G天

..▌
mind · think · slow down · liar · bonnie & clyde
─────────────────────────
VON // FALLING - TRIGGER ( FALL・ING・ SKY )
─────────────────────────
i ask, what do you want to do from your birth
to your death ( to your death ) ?

because you smile just like an angel

distorted in the heat ( of summer ) , we fall
through the cracks of the burning buildings

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx—errrrr ! the call has ended.

tharrot

Postby Kaan » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:03 pm

yes piano is over

yes finally

YES
do yourself a favor and go watch luna, taemin, and monsta x save music
Kaan

Postby interestingword » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:59 am

My gecko right now. It was really cold yesterday, and the temperature was about ten degrees less than it should be for him, so I went out and got a little heating pad to put on the wall of his terrarium so he could stay warm.
today I looked in his habitat and saw him curled up asleep on it. Normally I can't tell when he's sleeping because geckos have no eyelids, but this was an exception, he was definitely asleep and just sticking to the wall with the heat pad in a half-circle and he just looked so sweet and precious and this makes me so happy.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Sphye » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:09 pm

I got a butterscotch lollipop when I was at the bank to cash a check. ^u^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Copper » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:35 am

My family and I have just been having the worst three years and in the hopes of things changing for us we moved to the United States recently and I was SO upset about it because I was being a selfish jerk and wanted to take my fish and our cats and dog with us which was literally impossible to do so I've been in a very unfairly angry mood the last week because of it. Mom took all of us to these yardstore things on Sunday to get furniture and someone was selling a HUGE aquarium and is letting me work off the cost of it through mowing their lawn twice.

As if that wasn't good enough I stopped by this huge petstore today because it was next door to the shopping place and I couldn't stop myself. My goodness sooooooooo many types of fish. I had a Betta back home and we had goldfish at the zoo way back when but this store had the fanciest things. Am totally in love with Tiger Oscar fish now <3
Want to play a great animal based game with a wonderful community? Then join the Petz Community at Whiskerwick!
Petz lets you collect, raise and breed animals of many different species.
Our community offers unique adoptions, fun challenges, a unique currency system, obedience and pose shows, custom pets and lots more. We are very welcoming of new players of any age, so you are sure to fit right in!

Get The Petz game for free HERE. Join Whiskerwick HERE
Post in the introduction forum saying "Copper sent me" and
I'll send you some free petz & 1,000 site currency to get your started!
Copper

Postby Silverhart » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:06 pm

Just read that the hole in the ozone layer is starting to recover. I couldn't stop smiling when I read that.

I don't know, it just always seemed like this big, scary looming problem that I've always been bombarded with and had no control over. To just hear that there's measurable improvement this soon is just very encouraging. I mean, there's still problems, and work to be done, and it'll take decades before the majority of it recovers, but the world seems just a little brighter today. The Earth is so amazing and wonderful, and even if some humans on it are horrible, so many of us are genuinely awesome. And science is awesome. And no matter what the news says, statistics and studies show the world is getting better all the time. I think that's something to be very happy about.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Foxtail » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:33 pm

Listening to my new favorite song, Demons <3

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby musette » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:13 pm

A few days ago my mom surprised me with a new laptop. I knew I'd be getting one as a late birthday present and all but the one she got me is really rad. It's touchscreen and has Windows 8 which I love ;u;. Now all I have to do is save up some money to pay for internet at my new house and then I'll be able to be active everywhere again <3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOU SHOULD KNOW
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hello there, i'm musette but feel free to call
me muse! i'm one of the moderators here o
n eld, here to help and assist you in any po
ssible way! if you ever have any questions,
concerns, or are in need of a friendly chat,
feel free to pm me! .for help, click the links!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
THAT YOURE TOXIC
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
musette

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion