~What are the dumbest things you've done all week?~

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Re: ~What are the dumbest thing you've done all week?~

Postby Cuttle » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Trip up the stairs at school in front of everyone xD
hahaha, I really wish I wasn't so clumsy!
ImageImage
Together we can face any challenge,
as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky.
Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.
Cuttle

Postby LetItSnow » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:58 pm

I'm petite, and not tall enough to reach my winter dresses and other apparel at the top of my closet (which is six feet up D:) so I grabbed a hanger and started trying to poke the clothes down off the top shelf. They ended up falling all on my head at once. Oops xD
I have quit-family issues. Please don't PM or trade me, I won't answer anything until the next month when I come back to adopt. Come up with some end to all my RP characters, please don't take them over.
-Ella

EDIT:Coming back for now c:
LetItSnow

Postby interestingword » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:35 am

This morning, I tried to put on my hoodie. Without taking the coat hanger out first. >-<
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Maligator » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:37 am

I just got up and walked away, not realizing that my headphones were still plugged into my phone, sending the device flying. Luckily, I did NOT break my phone. xD Y'know, its funny how many times I do this... .-. I do it at least once or twice a week...
Remodeling.
Maligator

Postby lirrie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:16 pm

Last edited by lirrie on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
lirrie

Postby Noel » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:52 pm

I sliced open my finger while cleaning a scale at work. This isn't the first time either. The dang top part in so sharp.
ImageLovelace
Will trade pets for Baubles, Missed outcomes, Hoard pets, and Extra Eld pets. Also looking for CS wish list pets, items, and C$.
Please take a look around and see what I have to offer. Looking forward to trades.

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

Postby remix. » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:07 am

i ran into my door today.. my stupid kindle and depressing anime... Ugh. My head still hurts.
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby Noel » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:56 pm

I was on Lioden and somehow I accidentally used a sex changer on a female I had planed on selling instead of the Celestial Sparkle male I had just bought and wanted to make female. At least the female turned out to be a pretty smexy male and I had the room for another Submale, so I kept him. To bad I had to buy another sex changer so I could change the Celestial Sparkle male into an awesome female. In the end I'm happy, I got another nice looking male and an awesome female... but still.
ImageLovelace
Will trade pets for Baubles, Missed outcomes, Hoard pets, and Extra Eld pets. Also looking for CS wish list pets, items, and C$.
Please take a look around and see what I have to offer. Looking forward to trades.

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

Postby Secret » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:22 am

Was drawing on paper, made a mistake and then reached for the undo button. I'm an idiot.

Was flying a Valkyrie (it's a type of aeroplane) on Planetside2. Did a somersault in the air to turn around and go the other way, crashed into a tower. Killing me and 3 of my friends.
You have to kind of somersault since that planes are stupidly hard to drive.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Noel » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:08 am

Not getting enough sleep. It's completely my fault, because I'll get into something online or into a video game I'll be playing and lose track of time. I keep telling myself I need to get to bed by noon at the very latest, even better if it's sooner like 10 am ( I work 3rd shift). But Noooooo..... I end up staying up till 2 or 3 pm and since I got to be up by 7 pm for work, I get only 4 or 5 hours of sleep. I'm okay if I get that much sleep one or two days but it's been like a week since I got a full eight hours. Except Saturday I did get to sleep in and got a bit over eight. And right now I'm totally feeling the effects of the lack of sleep. I don't feel really sleepy but I do feel very light headed. And it sucks big time.

I swear when I get off work, I'm going to shower, eat, watch a movie, maybe check some stuff online, and hit the sheets at like 8 am, 10am at the very latest.
ImageLovelace

My CS account
neptonian
Noel

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion