~What are the dumbest things you've done all week?~

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Re: ~What are the dumbest things you've done all week?~

Postby The Succulent Queen » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:05 pm

So... The guy I like and I have been talking and he likes me too but my friend keeps stealing my phone and texting him things and making it awkward. I confessed to my friend while trick or treating that I was a bit torn because this other guy thats O.K. was flirting with me and I didn't see my thing with the other guy I like going somewhere. This morning he comes over and sits with me in the morning and we talk until the bell rings. Today after our last class was dismissed (we have it together) he waited at the door for me and for a moment we just kinda walked a bit awkwardly (#1) and then he hugs me as we are about to go seperate ways. I hardcore blushed and I kinda haldway hugged him back (#2) Then he was texting me being like "Oh goodnes I hope I didn't make things awkward" and I was like "You didn't" but theres the issue of this one kid asked me out a few months ago and I told him I couldn't date... He walked up to me and was all bitter and salty b/c i've been talking to (ima call the guy I like A for ease) A for awhile now. And so salty dude was like "are you talking to A again?" And I was like yea... and then my friend comes up and was laughing bc I had told her not to tell him and so she knew and he realised something was up and sulked away. (#4) I feel like an idiot lol. #whenyoucan'ttrustyourbff

(sorry I kinda started ranting there a bit)
The Succulent Queen

Postby ChocolateKittens » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:03 pm

I fell of a bike yesterday, that was pretty dumb!

It wasn't even moving, it was just standing still and I fell off it.

Okay, it was a stationary exercise bike, so it can't move.
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Postby revenant » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:46 am

This was a couple weeks ago, but... it belongs here.
I walked into my screen door, and broke it. That was a fun one to explain to the repairmen.
╔═══════════════════╗
reyes
male, bi
trying for a complete collection
(11 pages left)
trade me wishlist stuff!!
also offering CS pets for eld
╚═══════════════════╝

revenant

Postby Maligator » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:56 am

So I had this big homework project I needed to do, right? And I thought it was due 2 days ago, and I didn't do it then, but turns out that it's due today, and I, still, forgot to do it. Time to get a lecture/scolding from Mr. Lameanie(not his actual name, I added the meanie part xD lol )
Remodeling.
Maligator

Postby galacticfluff » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:32 am

i shot milk out of my nose at the school lunch period....
♥ | mara | 15 | aquarius | therian | furry | queen of saltiness | FNAF | steven universe trash | gravity falls | freelance artist | you're future vet (; | world of warcraft | nick dominates is my dad | eddsworld | i'm also in love with sled dogs | have a great day-! | ♥]
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
galacticfluff

Postby TricksterGabriel » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:30 am

Despite my love of horror films, I am still extremely jumpy. For example, if someone popped out in front of me I would be at the other side of the country in seconds. Anyway, back to the main point.

So, I arrived at my friends house (Won't be naming for privacy reasons) and everything was going fine. I gave them a Christmas present and talked for a bit. Then their dog, might I mention is a Chihuahua, came out of the living room. Not that I mind dogs, I love them to be quite honest, but this chihuahua was very protective. I reached out to my friend to tap her shoulder when the angry chihuahua barked really loud, catching me off guard. I immediately jumped in the air and screamed in front of my friend and their parents. Oh my. Thankfully, they all found it funny so I decided to play along and laugh as well, despite my urge to literally Usain Bolt it outta their.

My second dumbest thing I did was late at night. I had just come home from a nice meal with my family. When I got out the car, everything was nice and calm, other than my dog barking demanding to be let out to do his business. I decided to be the one who let him out. Bad idea. As I walked to the front door, I completely forgot our see-through sliding door was there, and walked straight into it.

~Forever Dreamie~
TricksterGabriel

Postby carmel » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:29 pm

I double jabbed at a man who was playing the role as a creepy ghost in a haunted house maze. Oh my gosh, I felt so sorry for the man and gave him ten dollars. I have no idea what I was thinking, it was completely out of impulse! He was extremely scary though, too scary.
carmel

Postby Startedraining » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:26 pm

I got into an argument with my friend's grandparents and they complained to his whole family and now none of them like me. ((eye roll))
I'm not even sorry about it.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby NightAssassin » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:04 pm

I walked into the corner of a desk while trying to squeeze in between the two desks while looking the other way. It hurt.
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Maligator » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:16 pm

So recently, I've been trying to get to know this one guy, right? Well, usually, with flirting and all that fun stuff, I'm not usually this nervous and awkward to tell them I'm interested in them. So, as a result of being extremely awkward and weird with this guy, stuff like this happens;

Earlier today in class, I was studying on the computers, and he was across the room. The teacher is always really strict about being quiet in their room, so I was just kind of doing whatever, and trying not to get in trouble.
Anyway, the guy looks at me and starts really acting weird. Like, weirddd. So after a while, I said "man, you're so lucky your cute." And he didn't hear me. I was like uhh okay, I had one opportunity to tell him he was cute and not be awkward about it, and he doesn't hear me. So, after a little while more of him being really weird, I looked at him again, and repeated what I said a little bit louder this time. The entire class heard me.....except for him.
.-.
Why do I have such bad luck lately.
Remodeling.
Maligator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion