GIFT WARS

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

GIFT WARS

Postby tigerlover2727 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:49 pm

I HAD NO OTHER PLACVE I THINK IT WAS APROPIATE SO HERE I GO..........

--------------------------------------------- GIFT WARS--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GIFT WARS ARE REALLY FUN ITS WHEN U GIFT SOMEONE THEY GIFT U BACK IT HAS TO BE FAIR IF U CANT AFORD WHAT THEY SEND SEND IT BACK OR ELSE U ARE A SCAM!!!!!!!!! U CAN DO A GIFT WAR WITH ME COPPAS CAN YAY HOWEVER COPPAS TELL ME IN THE PETS NAME SO I DONT THINK ITS A GIFT AND I DONT NEED TO SEND BACK! OR ELSE ITS NOT MY FAULT NON COPPAS SEND A MESSAGE OR I WILL NOT SEND BACK NOT MY FAULT! SAY LIKE THIS IS FOR THE GIFT WAR OR GIFT WAR? SO YA!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------- RULES -------------------------------------------------------------
* don't spam ( once in a while is ok )
* don't beg for me to send my best pets
* don't expect to get omg so rare pets if u send like a omg so common I will be fair
* common for common uncommon for uncommon and so on
* if u don't think it was fair tell me!
* have fun
*bump coppas exqused
* leave a message coppas not exused I think there is a message list if im not mistaken

IM NEW AT THIS SO PLZ DONT BAN JUST MESSAGE ME IF U HAVE A PROBLEM

8-) TIGER OUT 8-)
tigerlover2727

Re: GIFT WARS

Postby kitten441 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:09 pm

Okay... but there are not coppa's here. I don't think so..... and can you please put some more detail? I don't mean to be rude, but can you put "you" not"U". I hope this is not rude....
Image Image

kitten441

Re: GIFT WARS

Postby Sphye » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:15 pm

Gifting game-related topics would be better suited to the Giveaways board. Also, typing in all caps can be harder to read, so it would be preferred if you didn't do that. ^u^ I'm going to go ahead and lock this, but you can re-do it in the proper board if you'd like.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Return to General Discussion