Theory of dreams

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Re: Theory of dreams

Postby The crimson66 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:23 pm

IDE have to agree with u on that it's quite difficult for me to really find one reason for my dreams
The crimson66

Postby carmel » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:59 am

I may sound like a ding head, but my grandma was able to predict the next day by a dream. She would sleep and a dream would appear, not a dream, a vision? But she could predict if someone was going to go through mishap, chaos, anything like that, even miles away.
I don't really have a theory, and I don't know if this is just talent or not, but for being able to do that must be defined with a reason, and therefore, it is represented with the keyword, predict and dream.
carmel

Postby ParisIsBurning » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:20 pm

I've done that so many times! But all the dreams were about what would happen to me. When I was turning twelve, I had a dream that no one could come to my Bday party. And the next morning I woke up at the end of the dream. So I went outside and was practicing my cartwheels when I dislocated my elbow. No one was able to come because we had to cancel it.
PaRis ~
ParisIsBurning

Postby Lilac » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:52 am

That happens to me too! When my dog was getting old, I had a nightmare that she couldn't walk and we had to put her down. When I told my sister, she said I was crazy but sure enough, It happened and we did have to put her down.

I'm Lilac! I've been on the site for a while but just came back from a long break. I love all 90's grunge and alternative rock as well as 80's hair rock. I also love the San Antonio Spurs and the Golden State Warriors
so feel free to PM me about any of these topics! I love trades and wont let them rot! If you are a newbie (under 2 months on the site) PM me for a gift! Have a wonderful day!
Lilac

Postby Vlad Dracula III » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:50 am

Hmm Interesting I had dreams like that like one time I had a dream that my school bus was gonna be t-boned by a semi truck and sure enough th bus was just leaveing school we wer turning at the light and a semi truck was speeding streight for us I told the driver to speed up n he listened the truck missed but hit a few cars and then crashed into some signs and a fence befor stopping we kept driving but I watched out the back of the buss everyone was ok a little hurt but ok including the truck driver still it was strange
Vlad Dracula III

Postby Momo pug » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:00 pm

You never told me about that one me lately I've been dreaming about a new home so maybe my mind is telling me it's time to move sometimes I think our minds try sending subliminal messages to us in our sleep I don't know this is just a theory as our minds are incredibly complex and truely magnificent
I'm not on all that often so if I don't get to your trade for a while sorry
Momo pug

Previous

Return to General Discussion