Halloween Discussion! {Online!}

A place to chat and discuss anything outside of Eldemore.

Halloween Discussion! {Online!}

Postby t e a m f r e e w i l l » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Okay, so this topic is all about Halloween. Like, what you are doing for Halloween. It can also be stuff like what you think the Halloween pets on here will look like, and, if you like, what the Halloween pets and event on Chicken Smoothie will look like, too. It will be my first on both. :D Well, it will be EVERYONE on here's first one, duh! :D Ugh, now I'm rambling, sorry.

Carry on my wayward son,
ImageImage Image
There'll be peace when you are done
t e a m f r e e w i l l

Re: Halloween Discussion! {Online!}

Postby Sphye » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:30 am

I'm rather excited for Halloween. I'll be going as a cat in pajamas, as will my baby brother. He's my excuse to trick-or-treat, since I am technically "too old" according to most people.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Silverhart » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:53 am

I love Halloween. My favorite part is all the old horror movies coming on TV at this time! I can't wait to see 'Frankenstein' and 'The Raven' again! Pretty much anything with Lon Chaney or Vincent Price in it is awesome. Yesterday I watched 'The Tomb Ligeia' and it was so good! Vincent Price makes everything better.

My second favorite part is the candy! Because it's candy! Who doesn't love candy? I can't wait to eat myself sick on candy. I don't know why that's so much fun, but somehow it is.
I am a total chocaholic, so I'll take any excuse to eat a ton of cheap chocolaty treats. And lollipops. OOooooh. And candy corn - even though it's disgusting, you can't help but eat them. And those spicy cinnamon fireball thingys. Oh, I love cinnamon. Now I'm hungry...
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby SkieNight » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:56 am

I too am a huge fan of Halloween. It's a ton if fun to dress up and go out with your friends and just hang out. I also love decorating my house, trying to make it look at graveyard-y as possible. It's a great to go around and see how many people are getting in the spirit for just one night.all the hard work just to make thier house look amazin. And candy and chocolate is always as bonus. It's a nice treat, and it's just so good!

My one problem is, is that I will not be having a holloween this year. How? You might be asking.on the night of the 31st I have a dress rehearsal, the last dress rehearsal til the show on November 1st. The rehearsal goes til 8, but it might run later. I'll get home around 9 Amanda then will have homework... Thanks school, thanks...

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Distortionist » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:54 pm

SkieNight wrote:I too am a huge fan of Halloween. It's a ton if fun to dress up and go out with your friends and just hang out. I also love decorating my house, trying to make it look at graveyard-y as possible. It's a great to go around and see how many people are getting in the spirit for just one night.all the hard work just to make thier house look amazin. And candy and chocolate is always as bonus. It's a nice treat, and it's just so good!

My one problem is, is that I will not be having a holloween this year. How? You might be asking.on the night of the 31st I have a dress rehearsal, the last dress rehearsal til the show on November 1st. The rehearsal goes til 8, but it might run later. I'll get home around 9 Amanda then will have homework... Thanks school, thanks...

Which idiot made a dress rehearsal on Halloween? 03o That's crazy!
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby t e a m f r e e w i l l » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:00 pm

So... anyone have any idea what the Halloween Event on here will be like? I can't wait to see! :D
Carry on my wayward son,
ImageImage Image
t e a m f r e e w i l l

Postby t e a m f r e e w i l l » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Carry on my wayward son,
ImageImage Image
t e a m f r e e w i l l

Postby SkieNight » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:35 am

Distortionist wrote:
SkieNight wrote:I too am a huge fan of Halloween. It's a ton if fun to dress up and go out with your friends and just hang out. I also love decorating my house, trying to make it look at graveyard-y as possible. It's a great to go around and see how many people are getting in the spirit for just one night.all the hard work just to make thier house look amazin. And candy and chocolate is always as bonus. It's a nice treat, and it's just so good!

Our director! I know the show is that weekend but really? Really? OH well... we were promised candy... but still!

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby t e a m f r e e w i l l » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:12 pm

So unfair... we get to watch Twilight Zone in my reading class on Halloween. As for my costume, I'm going as a kitty girl, you know, with cat ears and stuff... :D
Carry on my wayward son,
ImageImage Image
t e a m f r e e w i l l

Postby Distortionist » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:13 pm

SkieNight wrote:
Distortionist wrote:

Our director! I know the show is that weekend but really? Really? OH well... we were promised candy... but still!

-3- There better be a stinking big load of candy for your sake.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Next

Return to General Discussion